GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

Wonder if we'll get perp photos tonight?

If this was a case of baby trafficking, the person(s) who were "buying" the baby would also be guilty of a crime and arrested as well. I'd imagine those person(s) were probably white.

The mother's murder seems planned.........because why would someone have a gun in the first place?
7 shots is overkill and then to run over her? UNBELIEVEABLE...........
who does stuff like this?
to just steal a baby, they could just wound her.
Why the murder in such a horrible way in public???

The mother's murder seems planned.........because why would someone have a gun in the first place?
7 shots is overkill and then to run over her? UNBELIEVEABLE...........
who does stuff like this?
to just steal a baby, they could just wound her.
Why the murder in such a horrible way in public???

Desperation. If they were just trolling for a baby and it was random, 7 shots and running over the woman shows desperation.

If this was a case of baby trafficking, the person(s) who were "buying" the baby would also be guilty of a crime and arrested as well. I'd imagine those person(s) were probably white.

As far as I can tell, no one reported anything about the race of person detained. I am not sure what to make of it yet. Was this a planned baby kidnapping or was this an argument in which one person killed the mother out of anger (but in that case why steal the baby?).

Desperation. If they were just trolling for a baby and it was random, 7 shots and running over the woman shows desperation.

What do they need a baby for? Especially of different race (assuming race of the kidnapper was correctly reported)? Not going to be able to pass a baby of different race as one of her own?

Also, generally when a woman kidnaps a baby, it is a pretty emotional thing. Women are notoriously irrational killers.

A man who shoots a victim 7 times and runs over them would be overkill, showing that they knew the victim and there was a lot of rage towards them, generally speaking.

A woman, OTOH, is less likely to plan the actual act of the murder itself.

I wonder how many bullets were in the gun? The woman could have just emptied the mag without even considering it. I am not sure they tried to run over her, but more that it was just what happened because she was still desperately trying to get her son away from them.

What do they need a baby for? Especially of different race (assuming race of the kidnapper was correctly reported)? Not going to be able to pass a baby of different race as one of her own?

A person can be pretty desperate for money that they are willing to do just about anything to get it.

A person can be pretty desperate for money that they are willing to do just about anything to get it.

In that case they usually go rob someone rather than kidnapping a baby.

It was reported that the gun was a 9mm. There is a Kel-Tec PF9 that holds 7 + 1. 7 in the mag and 1 in the chamber. There is a good chance that an inexperienced person would just load the mag and not have the extra bullet waiting in the chamber.

In that case they usually go rob someone rather than kidnapping a baby.

Yes, they could, but as previously noted a person can get a very large sum of money for a black market baby. There aren't many fast food joints or convenience stores that have that sum of money just laying around.

Shooting the mother may not have been the plan. But as I said, women are notoriously irrational killers. They react without considering.

Yes a new born. (sorry for my error) :(

Keegan was born 4/14/12 according to Dad's fb page...

This past Saturday...the day before Easter, so sad he will never know his mommy.
I hope they crucify the woman who did this!

NO Passion :) Hi,
why would they take the baby. They were after the baby.
I worry for that poor baby.
Where is the baby's daddy?

The police is already found this baby and are returning him to his father.

Investigators say the suspect was parked beside Golden's truck and an argument erupted between them. The woman opened fire on Golden, shooting her at least six times.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8625448

I wonder who the witness was that saw/heard the argument was and I wonder what the argument could have been about, door ding, parked too close, maybe bumped the Lexus with baby carrier while trying to get baby in the truck. Something so stupid I'm sure and certainly not worth taking an innocent life.

Investigators say the suspect was parked beside Golden's truck and an argument erupted between them. The woman opened fire on Golden, shooting her at least six times.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8625448

I wonder who the witness was that saw/heard the argument was and I wonder what the argument could have been about, door ding, parked too close, maybe bumped the Lexus with baby carrier while trying to get baby in the truck. Something so stupid I'm sure and certainly not worth taking an innocent life.

If it was about an argument, why take the baby?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic
Back