TN - Becky Burlison charged with child rape

This is one of the most sickening things I have ever heard.

she thought he was constipated?! ummm, ok ...

I found her on FB - she has kids ... and lots of friends with kids ... loads of pictures of them

makes me want to be sick....

http://www.wkrn.com/story/17589673/hermitage-woman-charged-with-child-rape-abuse

a hermitage woman has been charged with two counts of aggravated child rape and felony child abuse after she admitted to inserting the handle of a hair brush into a two-year-old child's rectum

omg omg omg!!

the 39-year-old woman told police she inserted the hair brush two times in an attempt to relieve the victim who she perceived was constipated.

On the second time, the handle of the brush broke and became lodged inside the child.

Burlison is alleged to have waited 45 minutes before she took the child to summit medical center for treatment.

Jeezus - and after looking at her and her DH's FB pages they look like such a normal family. WTheck happened here? Not only did she assault this child, but the HANDLE BROKE.

I pray the child is going to be okay. A 2year old certainly knows this isn't right and would have said something. I'm really confused!

MOO

Mel

When someone does something like this that is so #%<\, I seriously need a button that I can click that says Annihilate. I'd like to click thanks to the posters but it seems so wrong. I'd much rather click a button that expresses what I wish could be done to the perp. Moo

When someone does something like this that is so #%<\, I seriously need a button that I can click that says Annihilate. I'd like to click thanks to the posters but it seems so wrong. I'd much rather click a button that expresses what I wish could be done to the perp. Moo

Me too. Been checking this lady out - no priors, seemingly happy kids, family vacations, lots of family celebrations, married since 1996, baseball mom.

Which leaves me asking? WHY? Did she wake up one day and decide to assault a child?

SMDH --

Mel

All other horrors of this case aside, I'm a bit stumped. i don't think I could break the handle off my brushes if I tried. I'm not even sure I could saw them off. How in the world do you break a brush handle against the soft flesh of a baby.

Prayers that he is able to forget this awful incident and live a healthy happy life.

Jeezus - and after looking at her and her DH's FB pages they look like such a normal family. WTheck happened here? Not only did she assault this child, but the HANDLE BROKE.

I pray the child is going to be okay. A 2year old certainly knows this isn't right and would have said something. I'm really confused!

MOO

Mel

I can't even imagine how much pain that poor baby was in. To break a handle, how much internal damage was done? I guess it just goes to show you that monsters can have normal faces....

I suspect that a person like this has probably had this secret compulsion for a large part of her life. I bet that she has done other things to other children...probably not her own, but maybe. I'm sure there is a lot more to this story!

My thoughts on people who hurt children is that the crime they committed on the child should be repeated on them. She lives in a community not too far from me. I hope someone takes a toilet brush and repeats her crime on her!!! (And that is a nice way of putting it)!

God this pizzes me off!!!!!

well, apparently she still has one friend, Pat. Comments section of OP linked article.

Good Lord, that was painful to read. I don't care what this woman says, and anyone with half a brain cell would know if you had a 2 year old possibly struggling to go potty, you DON'T put a hairbrush in his rectum (that would be pushing it all back in right)?

I doubt this is the first time this <unusual person> pulled a stunt like this, but the first time she was caught. She waited 45 minutes to see if the 2 year old would pass the handle on his own IMHO (which he did at the hospital thank god).

What a true monster!

MOO

Mel

I just honestly don't know what to say on this one aside from WTF?

How does a mother of two (not a newbie) truly expect anyone to believe she is so stupid as to think shoving the handle of a hairbrush up a two year old's rectum is going to alleviate constipation???

Any mother for more than five minutes knows if your child is constipated you try to relieve it with diet and then perhaps a pediatrician approved stool softener. Any mother of more than five minutes would know that shoving something into the rectum would only further compact and constipate the child.

This lady has to think we are really stupid to buy this story of hers.

I just honestly don't know what to say on this one aside from WTF?

How does a mother of two (not a newbie) truly expect anyone to believe she is so stupid as to think shoving the handle of a hairbrush up a two year old's rectum is going to alleviate constipation???

Any mother for more than five minutes knows if your child is constipated you try to relieve it with diet and then perhaps a pediatrician approved stool softener. Any mother of more than five minutes would know that shoving something into the rectum would only further compact and constipate the child.

This lady has to think we are really stupid to buy this story of hers.

or my tried and true method - walking. Never fails! That's natures way of getting things moving again (worked with my young son too). Which leads me to believe the hairbrush and "constipation" are not related in anyway shape or form!

MOO

Mel

Something is off, if he was having problems why not wait for his mother to get home to handle it? Parents know about constipation and how to handle it. Why not wait and let mom give her OWN child a suppository (sp). To use a hair brush? And it broke off inside him? She's sadistic and wanted to hurt this baby IMOO!

Okay... constipation is an area we are very familiar with.
If there is something that is supposed to make you poop, we've used it.
Stool softeners, foods, natural things, drinks, oils, fiber... the list goes on and on... you get the idea.

My daughter literally has gone weeks without pooping at all. Halloween to Thanksgiving for example.
My daughter has screamed in pain not only from trying to go, but just from the stomach pain that goes along with being that backed up.

My daughter has required hospitalization to have basically a colonoscopy done to clean her out.
My daugher has had bowel obstructions, nearly required surgery and thrown up because there was literally no room left for food to go.

My daughter has never had someone consider a home remedy like this woman used.

How does that even occur to you in the first place? Where does that idea even come from to begin with?
Because I have been truly desperate and grasping at straws in the past... and THAT never even crossed my mind. :twocents:

What happen to prune/apple juice and a little belly massage? Good Lord.

Nobody with anything near a normal IQ would think that shoving something like a hairbrush handle into a child would help them go to the bathroom. I don't buy this excuse for one second. She's lying. She hurt this child on purpose. Who knows why. Maybe she got angry at him and wanted to hurt him in a way that she didn't think would leave marks. Maybe she has some twisted sexual perversion. Whatever the reason, it wasn't to help him in any way, shape or form.

Chances are she hurt him even more during the 45 minutes (her word on the length of time) she probably spent trying to remove the handle so she wouldn't get caught.

I also seriously doubt this is the first time she's done something like this. I suppose it's possible, but not likely.

I hope her punishment fits her crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back