Theory #4: All Other Theories

You can always add a tag for quick reference if you want to, then you can search by tags. I think you are asking about a way to find the list quickly, if so, tagging it should help.

hth

Morning Cubby,

(I just wrote a long reply and lost it!) LOL

All I was thinking of was a list of people we can look at and go from there... A list we can all think about. Was there anyone we missed to research.

EW was the last person GW spoke to before passing. Why? Was she involved in assisting with an illegal adoption? Her relatives have not been looked into fully.

G and G did not have a huge circle of friends but did know various folks in the medical field and restauranter's and landlords....

If someone gave them $ for Anna... maybe a medical person? Someone perhaps GW spoke to? Had a coffee with? A nurse?

Anyhooo.... Just a thread consisting of lists of people, not an individual thread for individual people.

LOL!! SK

ok with the usa being so big i think we should figure out where people live if your not comfortable giving out your state you can give a general area like new england, mid west mid atlantic so forth. i think we should somehow explore all other avenues from there like going on adoption websites and looking at females who are posting from other states with the same year date of birth as anna with a ton of unknowns? what does everyone think about something like that.

my theory is whoever took her was going to take her far away from the house life she knew. would they stay in California even though its a huge state and risk being found.?

would they have taken her someplace far like the midwest, northeast, someplace south?

~ Hi Smile :)

Good idea. We have searched many adoption websites ie: Adoption.com being one of them, there are several big one's out there I know I look at from time to time and Dr. Doogie has a list as well of all females born around the same date as Anna. That being said Anna probably has a new birthdate! So... keep that in mind while looking at adoption sites. Anna could be anywhere in the world...... hence the TWA flight data we wish we could locate.. the Italian Consulate written on a squibb sheet....

I live in Ontario Canada and there really isn't a day that goes by that I don't eye some blondish/brownish haired, brown eyed girl on the subway!!

I wanted to look into Walmart putting her poster up as the store 911 cannot do it.... I think Walmart does do that type of thing....

SK

I didn't think you meant a thread for each individual SK.

This thread hasn't even made it to page 4, so this thread should be fine. Compile a list and then tag the post so it can be found easily. For example, add a tag such as 'list post#' with the number, or add a tag for 'adopter list'.

Tagging the post # is probably the easiest way to find it. The thread is short, it hasn't even made it page four, so it should be pretty easy to find.

hth

~ Hi Smile :)

Good idea. We have searched many adoption websites ie: Adoption.com being one of them, there are several big one's out there I know I look at from time to time and Dr. Doogie has a list as well of all females born around the same date as Anna. That being said Anna probably has a new birthdate! So... keep that in mind while looking at adoption sites. Anna could be anywhere in the world...... hence the TWA flight data we wish we could locate.. the Italian Consulate written on a squibb sheet....

I live in Ontario Canada and there really isn't a day that goes by that I don't eye some blondish/brownish haired, brown eyed girl on the subway!!

I wanted to look into Walmart putting her poster up as the store 911 cannot do it.... I think Walmart does do that type of thing....

SK

NCMEC still circulates her photo, which has sometimes gone to Walmart and other times to the Border Patrol.

I am going to start listing potentially unknowing person's involved in the disappearance of Anna.

1. Eveyln Wanek and family
~ some have researched where she was last living but no one has found living relatives.

2. Seka
~ Another difficult person to locate from Croatia?

3. Landords of motels where the G's resided. Actually think this is a good chance as they would have seen them often.

4. Doctor's/Nurses at the clinic or hospital who may have known GW more than we think.

5. Greece. Was there anyone at all who GW communicated with over the years?

6. Harvard. Another student GW kept in touch with. (we only need that one person who may have had involvement in order to locate Anna).

7. Zims Restaurant - pretty much covered.

Please continue with this if possible. A check list for us to think about.

Thanks, SK.

ok so on the adoption websites do we have a posting like this? i am looking for a female who was adopted taken at the age of 5 the circumstances of her adoption may be sketchy. she may have memories of another time and place. before she was placed with this family. she may remember a dog named saturn, joka, her step father the school bus we took on vacation one year, the rooster and the farm/creek. "here comes the sun" a song you have loved and is stuck in your head and cant remember

she would have been born on this date but her birthday could have been altered also the name of the school she went to some info on her brothers she would remember

if we don't have a posting up on the adoption website i would be willing to post one up and leave an email up so we could be contacted in case someone might have these memories and think they are anna

ok so on the adoption websites do we have a posting like this? i am looking for a female who was adopted taken at the age of 5 the circumstances of her adoption may be sketchy. she may have memories of another time and place. before she was placed with this family. she may remember a dog named saturn, joka, her step father the school bus we took on vacation one year, the rooster and the farm/creek. "here comes the sun" a song you have loved and is stuck in your head and cant remember

she would have been born on this date but her birthday could have been altered also the name of the school she went to some info on her brothers she would remember

if we don't have a posting up on the adoption website i would be willing to post one up and leave an email up so we could be contacted in case someone might have these memories and think they are anna

Hi Smile :)

Yes, that sounds great, I usually post something similar, something that if Anna reads the post things may ring a bell for her. Not sure what adoption website you are referring to?

SK

I am going to start listing potentially unknowing person's involved in the disappearance of Anna.

~ some have researched where she was last living but no one has found living relatives.

2. Seka

3. Landords of motels where the G's resided. Actually think this is a good chance as they would have seen them often.

4. Doctor's/Nurses at the clinic or hospital who may have known GW more than we think.

6. Harvard. Another student GW kept in touch with. (we only need that one person who may have had involvement in order to locate Anna).

Thanks, SK.

Number 6 should be Princeton, not Harvard. I have been in constant contact with the only Princeton person he kept in touch with. I do not think he kept in touch with anybody from Greece. Good ideas here. Have we given up completely on the K family?

Annasmom, thanks. I will change it but cannot locate my edit button at the moment. Will do. xo

so i hope its ok with everyone i posted on http://www.adopteeconnect.com. with some info on anna such as when she was taken memories she may have had as a child, i mentioned her favorite song her dog joka, and the bus. i left the searching for anna website as the link plus the emails that are on the website for anyone to contact should they have info or should someone think they could be anna

this is the listing if you think anything should be added i can change it http://www.adopteeconnect.com/d/a/297622

AFAIK We've exhausted all options with the K family. Dr. Doogie ruled out KK and I ruled out NB, whose birth father was K.

2. Seka

6. Princeton. Any students GW kept in touch with. (we only need that one person who may have had involvement in order to locate Anna).

Thanks, SK.

(corrected Harvard to Princeton)

so i hope its ok with everyone i posted on http://www.adopteeconnect.com. with some info on anna such as when she was taken memories she may have had as a child, i mentioned her favorite song her dog joka, and the bus. i left the searching for anna website as the link plus the emails that are on the website for anyone to contact should they have info or should someone think they could be anna

this is the listing if you think anything should be added i can change it http://www.adopteeconnect.com/d/a/297622

Hi Smile,

Good job. Are you able to add a photo of Anna from around the time she was taken? Even if she doesn't remember any of the things you have posted, most people recognize a picture of themselves as a child.

you can add a photo but im not sure if its ok to post one. if its ok with the family i will post up a picture from her missing poster of her as a child

is it ok for me to post annas picture up at adoption connect under the info i put up there for her?

thank you annasmom. i used a color photo i found on the charlie project page. she has some green and pink thing on and shes really smiling in that photo.

is anyone interested in contacting Americas most wanted to have her story shown lots of people watch it and if we get her story on there we might generate some new tips or leads and it also gets her story out in the media

I find myself wondering if ground penetrating radar would be a viable option for searching the creek. Any experts here on ground penetrating radar or any thoughts on its use while I do some research on it?

While I'm not an expert, I think I have found something that further proves Anna did not go into the creek. I spoke with a retired LEO who worked in a more rural type of setting. He informed me that if Anna went into the creek with the oversized boots, her feet would have sunk into the creek bottom. Her boots would have filled with water and the pressure would have acted like a vacuum anchoring her into place.

I suggested falling in and not landing on her feet, and his professional opinion was that the boots would have fallen off and should have been found.

Be cause neither of the above happened, I think that further proves Anna didn't fall into the creek.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back