Woman kills man by squeezing his testicles

TrackerSam

Reaction score
The 41 years old woman rode her scooter to an elementary school in Meilan District, to pick up her child. When she tried to park her scooter in front of a shop, she was rejected by the 42-year-old male shop owner.

The two parties soon fell into a quarrel, and then the physical confrontation began. The furious woman called up her husband and brother to come help her, which resulted in a fight.

During the fight, the middle aged woman managed to grab the man’s testicles, and squeezed them till he finally collapsed on the ground.

The man was immediately rushed to the hospital, but unfortunately died.

http://chinanews24.net/2012/04/woman-kills-man-by-squeezing-his-testicles-over-parking-dispute/

Chinese dumplings.

We should consider that other case (in which the guy was appropriately taken to Ball Memorial) in light of this one. It is not only an extremely painful and potentially debilitating injury, but apparently can be life-threatening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Also, it occurs to me that now Deuteronomy 25:11-12 makes more sense:

"If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."

"If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."

Wow. Wonder how many other people googled to see if that was for real.

CRAZY!

Or in the words of Pai Mei "If shopkeeper not take coupon, administer blue light special".

Attachments

• PAI MEI.jpg
    PAI MEI.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 6
Wow. Wonder how many other people googled to see if that was for real.

CRAZY!
Wow I wonder how I missed that one, lol. Never read or even heard it. I think for most guys this is probably one of the worst ways to die, it even sounds painful to me and I'm female. Poor guy.

That's really painful!

Ouch, is all I can say...
How awful.
May he rest in peace.
I really don't feel she needed to squeeze this poor man till he died.
THis is out of control. She didn't need to squeeze him at all-- but
to kill a man is so totally unacceptable.

Goz

We should consider that other case (in which the guy was appropriately taken to Ball Memorial) in light of this one. It is not only an extremely painful and potentially debilitating injury, but apparently can be life-threatening.

BBM

That was amusing, because of the name of the hospital. This isn't funny.

Amen to that!

Wow I wonder how I missed that one, lol. Never read or even heard it. I think for most guys this is probably one of the worst ways to die, it even sounds painful to me and I'm female. Poor guy.

If a guy has to die due to something connected there it would be a heart attack during love making. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back