17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
and exactly what could Benjamin Crump testify to? He wasn't there the night Zimmerman murdered Trayvon.
~jmo~
:waitasec: I doubt anyone here (certainly not me, LOL) would suggest Crump was there that night! However, as for speculating about what testimony might be elicited from him as a witness, I'll try to extend my speculation to answer your question. But please -- don't hold me to "exactly." Who knows if there will even be a trial?
:twocents:

To start with, (just speculating!) Crump could perhaps be asked about his personal knowledge of certain details in his letter to the Justice Department, regarding Serino's alleged representations to the family, and the contents of an alleged affidavit filed by Serino on the night TM died, stating that he believed GZ was lying and should be charged, but was overruled.

And/or maybe the part about the supersecret Wolfinger/SPD meeting alleged to have gone down that night.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/04/03...ce-chief-prosecutor-met-the-night-of-killing/

Also, IMO from what I've read, Crump appears to have had direct involvement with some of the points of evidence contained in the charging document, such as (for example) TM's mom identifying the yelling voice on the 911 recording as TM's... as well as his personal contact with the anonymous GF and her alleged phone conversation with TM on that fateful night. Surely the particulars of that phone call -- and how investigators came by the information and the witness -- will be crucial testimony if the case goes to trial, JMO.

Attorneys for Martin's family said it wasn't until weeks later, when Tracy Martin, Trayvon's father, was looking through the teen's cell phone bill that he noticed the timing of the last call. The family and their attorneys then contacted Trayvon's girlfriend and heard her account of the night. Lawyer Benjamin Crump, who represents the family, recorded an interview with the girl and provided it with Martin's cell phone records to federal authorities, who by then had joined the investigation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/09/trayvon-martin-cops-botched-investigation_n_1409277.html

Anyway, I was merely speculating out of curiosity, whether Crump could be the "witness" to whom the judge made reference. Peace.

JMO /bbm

Hey peeps, please remember to also post the link when you share a vid or screen grab from MSM. This will help your fellow sleuthers, and, well, it's just good form vis-a-vis copyright and whatnot. :tyou:

Screen shot from the video of the Jane Velez-Mitchell show tonight:
picture.php

I don't think this is GZ. IMO, JMO, etc.

Nice crop and enhance!

picture.php

In this shot, the man looks Asian.
I could be wrong.

Just got in after having to leave half way through the hearing this morning. Looks like a missed a lot. The only thing I can determine for sure is that O'Mara (who isn't trying this case in the media) changes his statements and facts with each new interview he gives.

Back to reading...

picture.php

I don't think its him either now that I've seen it close up, but what is that dark color under his nose ? maybe its a shadow from the lights, or could it be blood maybe from his nose ? the face seems a little distorted its hard to tell.

Just got in after having to leave half way through the hearing this morning. Looks like a missed a lot. The only thing I can determine for sure is that O'Mara (who isn't trying this case in the media) changes his statements and facts with each new interview he gives.

Back to reading...

Yes indeed!! I'm now officially keeping a list to keep up with them all. I wonder if he is in direct competition with Zimmerman to see who can change their stories the most?

~jmo~

Can someone please provide me with a source-link that shows to a certainty that the screen cap above is a true and accurate representation of GZ on the night of Feb. 26 2012? If not, I need to do some sweeping up.

Can someone please provide me with a source-link that shows to a certainty that the screen cap above is a true and accurate representation of GZ on the night of Feb. 26 2012? If not, I need to do some sweeping up.
Well, that's what we have been trying to figure out. The footage was used tonight on Jane Velez Mitchell's show in the segment/s having to do with George Zimmerman. Some viewers felt that it might in fact be actual TV footage from that night. Footage that no one had seen before. Some thought this might be George. Hard to tell until it gets blown up enough to actually see. It is also possible that it is Stock video footage purchased by or compiled by JVM show.

It's not him. There was a picture/clip on JVM tonight with that pic in it, so once again, the media took liberties in showing anything they want to show, whether its case related or not.

?? We don't think it is GZ but it was on the jvm hln video in a sequence of photos/video of GZ. (Linked above on my post.) I did a screen capture from the video. Will you delete because we think they put a inaccurate clip in, or because we shouldnt do screenshots, or another reason? Just curious. Tia

Mark is also involved in many Bar activities, including serving as President of the Seminole County Bar Association and serving on both Circuit and Federal Grievance Committees. He currently serves as the legal analyst for Central Florida's WKMG Channel 6.
http://www.markomaralaw.com/Attorney-Profile/Mark-M-O-mara.shtml

BBM and underlined by me.

I am inclined not to delete any of the above, because I think this might be a cautionary tale for us all. I'd like some of our intrepid sleuthers to figure out once and for all, which Sanford were these LE cars from in the JVM video, FL or ME or ???? And was that GZ, or a handy stock reel of footage that served the show's purpose in the moment?

You know, the more I listen to this 911 call made by GZ, the more convinced I am that it is indeed the sound of a gun being cocked.

Just before he says his last name is Zimmerman, you can hear that cocking noise. (2:13)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...e-Zimmerman-911-call-reporting-Trayvon-Martin

Our member, Anadarko posted this video a while back, showing us the sounds of the exact same gun. The noises are extremely similar to me.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7R8YBayEzs&feature=player_embedded"]PF9 - YouTube[/ame]

Please compare the sounds. It's remarkable.

I am inclined not to delete any of the above, because I think this might be a cautionary tale for us all. I'd like some of our intrepid sleuthers to figure out once and for all, which Sanford were these LE cars from, FL or ME or ???? And was that GZ, or a handy stock reel of footage that served the show's purpose in the moment?

They didn't say Sanford at all, and the guy looks Asian. :D

Lesson learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members