17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are sveral sites set up for the Martins to receive donations. I will not list them here, but at least one of throug a w*p*y.com site, is being handled by MediumFour the marketing agency of Parks & Crump, the Martin family attorney, and can be verified through the firms website, http://parkscrump.com/. Just google "donations for Trayvon Martin, and you will find quite a few. I am not sure how many the Martins set up, but I am sure their attorney didn't set that one up with out their wishes.

I don't think anyone is objecting to GZ setting up a site. The objection seems to be what went on in the bond hearing. The Martins can do whatever they want to do without criticism. They aren't on trial and didn't have a dead body in their trunk. jmo

I don't believe the issue is what they spent the money on, or whether or not that had a right to spend it on whatever they wanted to. The issue is what they said in court, MOM pleading that they had just about nothing, it was going to be so difficult for them to come up with money, that they'd need to mortgage a house. They can spend it on whatever they want, but they can't pretend that it didn't exist in court.

The issue is more of, what did they really know and when did they really know it. It doesn't add up that no one knew anything about the money, and that the only one who knew was RZ. They couldn't have spent 50K in just one instance, they must have been monitoring the account to know what was in there to take out for expenses.

Have there been any links or transcripts to yesterday's hearing? Wasn't it said that MOM said as of the day of the bond hearing there was 150K in the account?

JMHO

Plus I can't believe GZ did not share a password to get into that account. Surely RZ, SZ or Sr. had GZ's computer once he was arrested so it would have been easy for one of them to access his account. I doubt GZ would withhold that from his wife. jmo

Does anyone know if the Martin family ever asked for money? We know GZ asked his supporters directly, did the Martin family?

sbm~

Yes, they did. There was a donation page set up by Crump's firm, I believe. It was discussed here previously.

I don't think anyone is objecting to GZ setting up a site. The objection seems to be what went on in the bond hearing. The Martins can do whatever they want to do without criticism. They aren't on trial and didn't have a dead body in their trunk. jmo

Who had a dead body in their trunk?

Please continue here.

Remember the rules: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159
Remember the "ignore" feature on your profile page.
Please stick with the facts as reported by LE or MSM, and link them. Link them often if necessary.
Please clearly state when it is your opinion. If you are making an inference please clearly outline and link the facts and evidence that have led you to form that inference. Wild speculation about any case player has no place here.
Please PM a mod with any questions or concerns and alert any TOS violations or offensive posts.
And finally, PLEASE address one another respectfully. Last reminder.

We are allowing MSM links only at this time...
Blogs and Twitter links and discussion of them are allowed only if it's an approved WS link.
The only approved links at this time are:
Huffington Post
Examiner - Isabelle Zehnder
Richard Hornsby's site
Hinky Meter

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32
Thread #33 Thread #34

Just a reminder:
WS does not permit links that request or suggest sending donations without the clear permission of the owners . This is to protect our members and for no other reason.

In this public forum, we need to stick to the facts of this case and that's our discussion here. Please, we ask that you do what you do best - SLEUTH THE CASE.

Looking for news links? Have you found a good MSM story you'd like to share? Please post these links in the Media Links No Discussion thread

SOUND OFF Private Forum Companion Thread
Anyone feeling overheated or wishing to discuss the demonstrations, political, religious or racial aspects of the Trayvon Martin case, please check out our new forum in the private area of Websleuths accessible only to Websleuths members, called SOUND OFF.
Warning: Be sure to read the Required Read sticky post. Link to Trayvon Martin Sound Off

Thank you, dear heart, for getting us organized. I was just thinking there are so many threads here we are running amuck.... lol

sbm~

Yes, they did. There was a donation page set up by Crump's firm, I believe. It was discussed here previously.

Which I believe they are within their rights to do, same as GZ. Anyone can do it and anyone can donate. jmo

I have a question about the address that Zimmerman claimed to have needed to get for the dispatcher. What address was he getting and why was he getting an address? Zimmerman knew where he had left his truck so it wasn't the address for that. Trayvon was "running" for the back entrance so it wasn't an address for where he went. So what address was it that was needed?

Which I believe they are within their rights to do, same as GZ. Anyone can do it and anyone can donate. jmo

Hey, I was just answering a specific question :truce: I kept my opinion about it to myself.

I have a question about the address that Zimmerman claimed to have needed to get for the dispatcher. What address was he getting and why was he getting an address? Zimmerman knew where he had left his truck so it wasn't the address for that. Trayvon was "running" for the back entrance so it wasn't an address for where he went. So what address was it that was needed?

Great question.....he NEVER got an address, NEVER gave an address on that street to the dispatcher.....so that alone makes his story a LIE. He "went to get an address and was returning to his truck". HOWEVER, he reported no address to the dispatcher from that little trek, so what was he really doing???? That is obvious (chasing down TM) because he wasn't even anywhere near being on that sidewalk going toward his truck when he killed TM.

jmo

Hey, I was just answering a specific question :truce: I kept my opinion about it to myself.

Yes, I know Karmady. I think some are forgetting it's not a contest. Each person involved can ask for donations. It's their right and if someone wants to donate to help with their expenses that is their own personal choice and they should be free to do so without being harassed about it. I think MOM is afraid the people who donated would be harassed but I doubt that would happen just as I doubt witnesses will be afraid to come forward and testify. MOM stating that in the hearing the other day and it made me wonder why he would say something like that unless he was trying to make witnesses feel they needed to be fearful if they came forward. I just could not see a reason for him saying that. jmo

That's really a good catch. Yes, and why didn't he go to the back gate and wait????? Why look for an address where he wasn't going to be. jmo

That's really a good catch. Yes, and why didn't he go to the back gate and wait????? Why look for an address where he wasn't going to be. jmo

IMO he was a man on a mission. He knew he wasn't going to let this @$$hole get away and that's exactly what he did.

~jmo~

Me thinks George was lying, but that is just my opinion. Seriously, the little man with the big gun was following a kid who was up to no good, on drugs or something.....He wasn't looking for an address. I don't like to have to do cartwheels and back flips to justify a teenage boy shot dead by an irresponsible man. A man with a history that landed him in anger management. A man who forgot to tell his high powered attrny he had $200,000. A grown man who knew better. :(

JMO IMO MOO

iirc it is guestamated to take about a year to come to trial, they were renting the town home and probably had a year lease. Probably will pay the rent up to end lease, and are now living some place else they (will probably have to pay) still have all their other bills they had when they left, car, insurance, tuitions, etc, etc. $50,000 for two people to survive off of is not much. I for one do not feel the money is spent. It (the missing amount) was probably moved to an account that they (the z's) have access to. They will probably have to end up moving more from the defense account to their living expenses account before it is over. jmo

LOL ~ OT
My 14 year old daughter was in the kitchen getting something to drink and saw on the fridge where I have been pulled for jury duty for next month. She came into the office and told me "Momma, those people are gonna hate you on that jury!" I asked her why and she said "Because you don't give up on anything and if you don't agree with them you will tell them so!" I think she has come to that conclussion because of my time spent on here at WS and from hearing me have "debates" with hubby over cases. LOL

Hi everyone,

I don't have time to wade through all the previous threads but what happened yesterday regarding the issue of unsealing documents?

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Thanks.

LOL ~ OT
My 14 year old daughter was in the kitchen getting something to drink and saw on the fridge where I have been pulled for jury duty for next month. She came into the office and told me "Momma, those people are gonna hate you on that jury!" I asked her why and she said "Because you don't give up on anything and if you don't agree with them you will tell them so!" I think she has come to that conclussion because of my time spent on here at WS and from hearing me have "debates" with hubby over cases. LOL

There is absolutely nothing wrong with debating as long as you keep you common sense in tact. lol

LOL ~ OT

:) The power of Websleuths :)

Give her a hug. She has a great mom.

Please don't selectively quote so it looks like I am making the Martin's out to look like bad guys. I was simply answering a question posted up-stream.

Does anyone know if the Martin family ever asked for money? We know GZ asked his supporters directly, did the Martin family?

Also, when GZ is found guilty :moo:, would that 200k be impacted by Son of Sam laws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme