17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Zimmerman evidence is released, what will it show?
Things to look for: Evidence of injuries to Zimmerman, bruises and cuts on Trayvon, inconsistencies in Zimmerman's five statements...

What evidence does Special Prosecutor Angela Corey have that prompted her to charge George Zimmerman with murdering Trayvon Martin? So far, she has refused to say.

Before long, though, she will be required by law to release the evidence — which fills several boxes. What will it show?

"It'll be like little bits and pieces that will have to be strung together," said Adam Pollack, an Orlando criminal-trial attorney. "Almost a bunch of little dots. Initially, the little dots don't make much sense, but if you step back, you see a bigger picture."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...man-evidence-trayvon-20120428,0,5841658.story

Excellent, excellent point. You know "the rule"!

The "rule" only applies to questions that are sure to go unanswered if unasked.

The tests of the screams are going to be made public whether or not O'Mara asks about them.

Frankly, what is odd is the willingness of some to believe Corey is relying on TM's mother's i.d. alone, without any preliminary, confirmatory testing. It's going to be HUGELY destructive to the State's case if testing reveals the screams to come from GZ after the State has made its assertions in the probable cause affidavit.

I think it's much more likely that preliminary testing has shown what we have heard: that the screams do not seem to come from GZ. So the SA is willing to rely on the mother's account while they wait for a positive vocal i.d.

I can't find any SYG man against woman. Man against criminal/s, woman against abuser. Yes, But not a darn one of a man protecting himself from a woman or teenage girl?

Maybe not, but I strongly believe that he knows it somehow. As I said, I am 99.9% certain that he knew the answer to that question before he asked it. It's jmo, I wasn't "trying" anything.

I'm sure he checked to see if there was still an ongoing investigation by the FBI and we all know the FBI does not give up those reports easily. It's a pretty safe bet that the SA does not have any information other than OS and TM's Mom. Plus they cannot testify under oath that they know for certain because they don't. Only an expert could testify to that. MOM knows what an investigator can testify to and what he cannot. So some of the questions were pretty safe for MOM to ask because he did know the answer the investigator would have to give him in order to be truthful. jmo

Things to look for: Evidence of injuries to Zimmerman, bruises and cuts on Trayvon, inconsistencies in Zimmerman's five statements...

What evidence does Special Prosecutor Angela Corey have that prompted her to charge George Zimmerman with murdering Trayvon Martin? So far, she has refused to say.

Before long, though, she will be required by law to release the evidence — which fills several boxes. What will it show?

"It'll be like little bits and pieces that will have to be strung together," said Adam Pollack, an Orlando criminal-trial attorney. "Almost a bunch of little dots. Initially, the little dots don't make much sense, but if you step back, you see a bigger picture."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...man-evidence-trayvon-20120428,0,5841658.story

I can't wait for the "dots" to start coming out! That's when Websleuths is at it's best. When we actually have evidence to piece together. Can't wait to see ConcernedPapa's maps showing GZ's actual claims and how Trayvon ended up where he ended up. Something tells me it's going to be veryyyyy interesting!

MOO

this keeps being repeated periodically even though I have never seen such a statement. As I've posted before:

Quote:
Tracy Martin said the calls paint a stark picture of what were his son's final moments.
"He was yelling for help, and no one could help him. He saw his life being taken away from him," Tracy Martin said.

Read more here: http://www.heraldonline.com/2012/03/...#storylink=cpy
Quote:
"My son was crying for help, and he still shot him," said Tracy Martin, Trayvon's father, upon listening to the tapes and hearing a voice believed to be his son terrifyingly muttering "No, no" as a gun-toting Zimmerman apparently approached.
Not to mention what his mother said:

Quote:
On the night of the shooting there were several 911 calls played by neighbors reporting a fight. In one of the calls, there is a voice in the background calling for help.

Sybrina says he believes that voice on the line is her son, telling Anderson, “I believe that's Trayvon Martin, that's my baby's voice. Every mother knows their child, and that's his voice. “

“He was afraid for his life,” says his father, “He saw his death coming. He saw his death coming. The screams got more frantic.”

I can hear the 911 tapes in my head. I can hear him yelling,” says Sybrina. “It's just very difficult as a mother to know that I had to bury my child

Read more: http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/0...#ixzz1pzxgNo8e

Read more: http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/0...#ixzz1pzxYhexL

Imo, that will NEVER happen. The State will also have to contend with Trayvon's father's initial statement that it was NOT Trayvon yelling.

LOL, I don't have ice cream, but can offer white chocolate macadamia nut cookies or triple chocolate chip cookies, all homemade.

Thanks but I found a Klondike Bar and it's gone already. lol

Ruh-Roh....So they are expecting a Florida jury, chosen from a panel of people who do not read or listen to the news, to actually connect the dots on some circumstantial evidence...hmmmmmmm... That could be a problem.

NEVER ask a witness a question that you do not already know the answer to.

O'Mara asked some pretty bold questions, imo.

That's a rule for trial, after you are presumably prepared.

This was a bond hearing and O'Mara, for whatever reason, chose to use it to go fishing for as much of the State's case as he could get. Different strategy, but the only thing that was at stake was the amount of the bond.

You realize that this was a bond hearing? If the SA does not have that evidence back yet, they would not be able to confirm or deny any such conclusions. We have no idea what has been handed over to the defense this week? If the FBI results are not in there, then that means the SA hasn't even gotten them back yet.

MOO

How would O'Mara know if they had the FBI results back or not. No discovery was exchanged before the bond hearing.

How would O'Mara know if they had the FBI results back or not. No discovery was exchanged before the bond hearing.

I would think MOM would want to know if the FBI was still doing an investigation and who the investigator was that is assigned to the case. Just a guess but as I said before the FBI gives up nothing willingly because at this point they don't have to. And I am also guessing if the State had those results MOM might expect to have them also. jmo

Unless since this is such a traumatic event that it is all jumbling together in his mind, that is why "eyewitnesses" are so unreliable.
His call appears to have been made after the shot was fired, IMO.

My speculation only, based on known facts, "How George Raised $200,000 in a Very Short Period of Time":

Monday April 9, 2012
- George Zimmerman launches and unveils "the real george" website and PayPal account to collect funds for both living expenses and possible defense costs.
- George contacts Angela Corey's office twice without the knowledge of his attorneys.
- George contacts Sean Hannity of FoxNews. Hannity acknowledges they spoke but declines to reveal the conversation.

Tuesday April 10, 2012
- Zimmerman's attorneys hold unprecedented press conference to announce that they are dropping him as a client (unless he contacts them). They had not heard from him for two days, and he would not return their calls.

Wednesday April 11, 2012
- George Zimmerman turned himself in to the state police office in Jacksonville, Florida. He.is arrested and charged with 2nd Degree Murder and driven to jail in Seminole County. He arrived at the Polk Correctional Facility in Sanford at 8:24 pm.
- Mark O'Mara is hired by Zimmerman's family.

B I N G O ! ! ! SEAN HANNITY, SCORES EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IN EXCHANGE FOR A DEFENSE FUND DONATION ! ! !

JUST SPECULATING.

Possibly, but I don't think SH is paying by paypal. More likely he calls someone who send a check directly to the atty.

Let's assume he wouldn't. What did he have to lose if he heard new FBI results that were unfavorable to his client? The results would be sure to come out anyway.

By asking at the bond hearing, O'Mara tried to get them early. Didn't work. They weren't available or the results themselves weren't responsive to O'Mara's question (i.e., they didn't positively i.d. TM, though they may have excluded GZ).

happened according to Zimmerman is that TM had his hand over his mouth and he couldn't breathe and that's when he somehow moved away and shot him. So, it would have been IMPOSSIBLE according to Zimmermans OWN story for him to have been screaming as we heard right before and up until the shot was fired!

The screaming was occuring righ before the shot was fired and ended immediately hereafter. Plus, two experts and Trayvons parents have all said who it was and WASN'T. The evidence, common sense and logic all tell me that it was most definitely Trayvon Martin screaming in fear for his life and not Zimmerman screaming over a couple of small cuts on his head.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And isn't it true that a lot of statements that he made do not make sense in terms of the injuries that he described. Did he not describe to the police that Mr. Martin had him on the ground and kept bashing his head on the concrete over and over and just physically beating him with his hands?

GILBREATH: He has said that, yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And isn't it true that there is evidence that indicates that's not true?

GILBREATH: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did he also not state that at some point, he the defendant -- did he not state or claim that the victim in this case, Mr. Martin, put both hands one over his mouth and one over his nose so that he couldn't breathe?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And all of sudden that's when he was able to get free and grab the gun. Or I'm sorry, Martin was grabbing for the gun, did he not claim that too at some point. climb that?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: But -- and I'm going to get into every little contradiction but wouldn't you agree that a lot of his statements can be contradicted by the evidence either witnesses or just based on what he says himself?

Now I have to double dog dare ya... :D

I will spot you something or other? I will raise you a labrador retriever :what:

GZ had no reason to be in fear. He had the upper hand. He was the one who was in control that fateful night. He had a truck. He pursued a teen in the dark in the rain. The man who was so concerned. The man who called LE for help took it upon himself to judge. And Trayvon died because GZ lacks insight.

IMO JMO MOO

Let's assume he wouldn't. What did he have to lose if he heard new FBI results that were unfavorable to his client? The results would be sure to come out anyway.

By asking at the bond hearing, O'Mara tried to get them early. Didn't work. They weren't available or the results themselves weren't responsive to O'Mara's question (i.e., they didn't positively i.d. TM, though they may have excluded GZ).

I think he would have waited for discovery rather than ask at the bond hearing if he didn't know the answer. He has no reason to want the Judge to know that information for the bond unless he knows the answer is favorable to him and he is, imo, in no hurry to get before the court on the substantive issues. jmo

For the trial - yes, for the verdict - no.

I believe they have a right to feel fearful with someone putting out their address on twitter. It's almost as if someone is encouraging someone else to go get them. What is wrong with people??? And someone who should know better. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member