17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community+Sanford+Florida+Awaits+Trayvon+Martin+iQ8Rdhp4Xtql.jpg
IMO this is the cut-through GZ used and he cut off TM. At the top of the picture where the trees and car and black screened in porch is. (I wonder if they own a cockatoo.) It is also the area where GZ ended his 911 call and was watching TM. I do think he had TM in his view by the end of his call and did not tell this to dispatch. It is my opinion that TM was on the path where the sidewalk forms the top of the T, talking on the phone to his gf. This would be a position where he had a clear view looking toward GZ's truck. When he continued he was confronted by GZ.

The Dr that saw him the next day could be called to the stand and asked if the evidence photos (which I am sure exist) are consistent with the injuries he treated the next day. He could then go on to ask him about the injuries he examined.

Maybe for the tiny cuts on the back of his head, yes...but not for his so-called broken nose. He could have injured his nose anywhere or anyhow between the time he was released and the time he sought medical attention. (IF it was even broken or injured at all)

Not soon enough. We need something to get us beyond that little bond hearing. :please:

I have a question: How can someone be beating your head on the concrete, and covering up your mouth at the same time? :waitasec: Then, the guy with the gun, who is being beating to a pulp, while being straddled by this very coordinated, strong person, is able to reach down past the aggressor's body (who is beating him and suffocating him) and pull his gun?

I really don't need it answered, it simply doesn't make sense. JMO

Yup, I totally agree, Angel. I have posted this several times, and once even asked if TM was an octopus. He had to have several arms to be able to do all the things that GZ said he did. :rolleyes:

I don't think they'll need anything else.

You know what keeps catching my eye Papa, what might be the "elephant in the room", is "we have the shell casings". So tell me if they have shell casings, just how many times did GZ shoot Trayvon? Apparently more than once, because casings is plural!

With George laying on his back I would think a large portion of what John could see of the jacket would be black at least from the video I have seen of the jacket. IMO
Hmm.. I thought witnesses said they were "wrestling" and "grappling?" JMO

I would think anyone who put their hand over your mouth and nose better expect to get bitten. Wouldn't it be a reflex action to try and bite someone whose hand is pressing down on your mouth???? jmo

If someone was on top of me with their hand over my mouth and nose, I would be biting, kicking, scratching, bucking my body, pulling hair, basically doing anything I could to survive. Myself and the other person would have so many bruises, scratches, missing patches of hair all which would be PHYSICAL evidence of a fight for my life!

Does anyone know when the document dump is going to happen? I thought they said it was supposed to be yesterday? Tia

O'Mara asked the prosecution to delay giving him the discovery evidence until they could work out if it is allowed to withhold the witnesses names. We will only get a document dump when the evidence is given to the defense and entered into court records.

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe from the angle, etc of that picture that it was taken from a distance, that it "could" have been taken from a second floor? Guess what I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

And YES I am disgusted that who ever took that picture was more concerned about documenting the TEENY, TINY SCRATCHES on GZ's head than about the dying child lying at their feet!

I'm so sorry you took that as sarcasm or personally. I don't know where the picture was taken from, but I have an iPhone and I've taken photos with it using the 5x zoom, so I know the capabilities. I just can't see, unless it was an officer, anyone not part of the crime scene being allowed to stand over GZ snapping pictures. JMO Do you know where the photos with the time stamp on them would be? I can't seem to locate any. TIA

I don't understand why you are disgusted by someone taking a picture of GZ's head, there were officers on scene immediately administering CPR to TM.

Before this picture came out, everyone was wanting pictures and saying no one took pictures or evidence at the scene, now that we have a picture, there's something sinister about. It's almost like folks are mad now that the picture exists.:waitasec:

JMO

Sorry to bump my own post, but anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

See my above answer to Yoda, O'Mara asked the prosecution to hold off giving the discovery evidence until they could work out about hiding the witnesses identities.

I keep thinking how many peoples lives Zimmerman changed forever in that split second. Some of those witnesses will never get over it. IMO

And most definitely Trayvon Martin and his parent will NEVER get over it!

You know what keeps catching my eye Papa, what might be the "elephant in the room", is "we have the shell casings". So tell me if they have shell casings, just how many times did GZ shoot Trayvon? Apparently more than once, because casings is plural!

Obviously the investigator misspoke, the charging document states one casting was recovered. If there were more, I'm sure they would have been included. JMO

To be truthful I think the minute his story conflicted with the evidence (which was right away according to the homocide detective) GZ convicted himself. My problem with GZ was the minute he stepped out of the truck and did not listen to LE when they told him to return to the truck to meet patrol when they arrived. At that point I believe he decided TM's fate for him. jmo
I've seen several posts claiming that LE dispatch instructed GZ to "get back in his truck" or "stay in his truck."

And now this (bbm): GZ was told to "return to the truck?"

I did not hear any of those things on the recording, JMO.

Are you following him?

Yeah.

Okay, we don't need you to do that.

Okay.
JMO

Medical evidence from GZ's physician - How could they not have asked for this?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.01.html

"GILBREATH: I know that that is an injury that is reported to have sustained. I haven't seen any medical records to indicate that. <---- On it's own, without the follow-up, one might take his statement to mean there was nothing in his records to indicate that.

O'MARA: Have you asked him for them?

GILBREATH: Have I asked him for them? No.

O'MARA: Do you want a copy of them?

GILBREATH: Sure."

It seems to me the SP's investigators were on a witch hunt with the rest of the world. They apparently only gathered evidence to prove GZ guilty and ignored the rest. This doesn't really surprise me given the verdict just handed down to the 20 yr. old AA woman whose evidence and "victim" testimony was ignored. Based on this investigator's testimony and the PCA, she could well be jumping the shark with this case.

JMO

Gee to me, that sounds like no they didn't ask GZ for the records, why would they ask GZ for records that he could manufacture or alter?

What does some other case about a 20 yr. old AA woman have to do with this case? I thought your position was that this case had nothing to do with "race", are you now saying at GZ did "profile" TM because of his race?

I know English is not my first language but when I tell my child " I don't NEED you to do that" I'm on the third stage meaning I'm really annoyed,first I say "no",then "don't do it" then I don't NEED you to do this and she knows if she does it will have serious consequences.Same with my boss,when she tells me "I don't NEED you to do that" I know better and don't do it.

I've heard the tape and if I were on the jury I'd be looking at TM's parents because those are the screams of someone facing impending death. And TM was the only one who ended up dead. jmo
BBM. Important point. IMO

No offense to anyone at all on WS.... but for the life of me I can not understand how anyone can blame Trayvon. He sounds like a typical teen with his snacks and wearing a hoodies and maybe or maybe not took a shortcut to get back to where he was supposed to be early in the evening. From all I've read the accused comes off IMO as unstable, a ticking timebomb obsessed with crime and with his neighbors and neighborhood and stalking the neighborhood. He spotted the young teen so must have been following him. Trayvon could have felt watched and even knew and took a short cut. I totally believe that the gun was pulled on him and he tried to struggle and do something. He probably knew that he'd get it in the back if he fled, and I really believe that he would have. I just don't see what it matters if GZ might have had a scrape on him because most men and teens would fight to get away if that even happened. I hate how this has become so controversial because GZ wasn't even at his own home. He was in the neighborhood he thought he controlled and ran. Obviously he thought he was the law around there just because he was some neighborhood watch person. No one could make 50 calls about suspicious people in the neighborhood unless they're practically stalking everyone, and that's even if they're riding in vehicle patrolling the area (which IMO they should put a stop to civilians doing ASAP).

There is only one call from an adult male.
Have all the 911 calls from that night been released?

Did any of the known 911 callers describe "shadows" or "figures" of two people, with one chasing the other? TIA

Just a warning. I'm a speed reader so if I get to those docs right when they come out I'll have at least 2minutes on the forum where I am KING and noone can dispute my word! How I will savor those minutes. Jk ;)

You, JBean, and Concerned Papa will be fighting for status of King, will be interesting to see who wins!

The Dr that saw him the next day could be called to the stand and asked if the evidence photos (which I am sure exist) are consistent with the injuries he treated the next day. He could then go on to ask him about the injuries he examined.

I am sure this doctor, if he actually exists, will be called to the stand. He will be asked questions like "is this an old injury" "are you able to positively state that this injury occurred during the altercation with TM"

That would explain TM's hands not being messed up. If I were being attacked I would use the method of "keying" I learned years ago, key their eyes out! I'm not sure what is accomplished by keying someone's head, but it is definitely a thought.

If I was being attacked (as I believe Trayvon was), I would use any method or means to defend and protect myself. I think that's exactly what he tried to do. Unfortunately, he was no match against a vigilante with a gun. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam