The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, the rumors over at Topix are pretty harsh! If any of it was true, you would think the local media would be all over it, and you would think LE would be making a statement!! God Bless his family either way - horrible thing to deal with whether the rumors are true OR false!

As this is thirdhand information, I would like to stress that this is merely a rumor, as yet...but a source informed me that the man who committed suicide in December (I don't want to say his name yet as he was not announced as a suspect or POI in this case), his son (or another close male relative) apparently committed suicide last night at 9pm and left a note confessing to Gilgo. Again, I have not confirmed this with any viable source, but I just want to throw the information out there. The source said he saw the body and a presser will be announced today or tomorrow.

I'm trying to locate info on how old the son could have possibly been, as the father was only 48 and I believe the son was the youngest of three. I know you guys are stellar internet researchers, help please!

The son, of the man who commited suicide Dec 14 2011, had activity (became frinds with someone) on his facebook 10 minutes ago, so I presume that he is very much alive.

That site is getting crazy. People are now talking about this at supermarkets. Very sad if LE doesn't step up and make some sort of statement.

The son, of the man who commited suicide Dec 14 2011, had activity (became frinds with someone) on his facebook 10 minutes ago, so I presume that he is very much alive.

You guys are stalking the dude on Facebook? That's nuts. But I respect the effort I guess.

And as for all these supposed "deadlines" pertaining to some big looming announcement by the cops, how about there hasn't been any announcement simply because there isn't anything to announce? Makes sense to me. They have no new leads. Dormer seems clueless to me. All the cops there are too busy hanging out with their mistresses on the taxpayer's dime to be out catching a killer.

And as for all these supposed "deadlines" pertaining to some big looming announcement by the cops, how about there hasn't been any announcement simply because there isn't anything to announce? Makes sense to me. They have no new leads. Dormer seems clueless to me. All the cops there are too busy hanging out with their mistresses on the taxpayer's dime to be out catching a killer.

Richard Dormer is retired. =)

My point is, someone will post that there is confirmation that an announcement will be made at a specific time and it never happens.

Well, you can purchase large bolts of burlap fabric on the website of a certain nursery. Interesting....

In rolls of 100 continuous yards. Used as windbreak for plants, shading, balling large trees, screening, etc.Fabric weight 7½ oz.
Untreated.#27219
#2722336"
40"
48"
60"
72"(37 lbs.)
(46 lbs.)
(53 lbs.)
(70 lbs.)
(78 lbs.)
Burlap Rolls - Super Heavy Duty

Reannan-I forgot to comment on your post. Nice work, yes it's possible to buy burlap in many places but it is food for thought. It'd be convenient if it was him.

Newest rumor about the person we are discussing. He was found with a note confessing in December. They arrested his son yesterday believing he is responsible for GB4 - DNA was found on the burlap. This was told to me by a former driver of the nursery. Truth? I have no idea, just relaying again. I did not get this off of Topix, I received a phone call late last night.

Now for SG......I'm still thinking CPH.

I am, fresh <modsnipped>

I have still have been lurking and following this newest rumor and also the SG autopsy results. This rumor is pretty crazy and if its true (which I do not think it is) then ill be damned. The most important thing is that a serial killer is off the streets. What a mess is all I have to say.

Back to SG and those missing bones. How big are these thryoid bones? Small enough to be carried off by a bird? If the killer did take these out well then he would most likely have to be someone in the medical field or someone that has been around autopsies or police work, CPH!!!!!

There is no truth to JB2 or his family being involved in the Ocean Parkway murders. I feel it is wrong to point fingers at a man who had killed himself and there is no evidence that he did anything wrong. If there was than it would be already out there and the families of the victims would know before anyone in the public and media knows. Everything that has been said about this man and his family is all just, he said she said and there is not proof nor is there any real evidence pointing to this man nor his family of any wrong doings in the part of the Ocean Parkway Murders.

Thank you Meltruth.

This may be slightly off topic, but I had to say something. Here we are, discussing the murder of several girls whom were sex workers, and in the upper right hang corner of this page is an ad saying "Be Naughty. Meet local singles tonight." And features a woman sitting by herself on a bed. This strike anyone else as highly ironic?

This may be slightly off topic, but I had to say something. Here we are, discussing the murder of several girls whom were sex workers, and in the upper right hang corner of this page is an ad saying "Be Naughty. Meet local singles tonight." And features a woman sitting by herself on a bed. This strike anyone else as highly ironic?

No. Only you are seeing that ad CMan. We all see different ads.
Your browser can predict what's happening in your trowsers.
:what:

Well, I don't have that add on my screen - right now.... :waitasec: One of the fascinating, and perhaps compelling, aspects of this case in particular is the combination of sex and power. I don't care how you cut it, slice it, or dice it, those two human traits/pursuits are powerful elements of crime, intrigue, art, and history. This case is of particular interest because it involves sex workers who were obviously struggling in life, but their deaths have become linked with the lives of people who are weathy, powerful, and possibly protected by other powerful people in their little community. And to top off the intrique of these cases, you have to add in the element of the internet. The victims were contacted by the internet, and I can guarantee you that the killer has read the postings on this forum. The world doesn't really change much, except in the way we communicate. My focus remains on the fact that the victims did not deserve what happened to them... Would I have made the choices they made in life? He!! no.... but then again, I haven't led the life they did. Would I call all of these women (and men and toddler) my friend? YES!!!! I value human life, and I value the dignity that should be inherrent in that life. I despise anyone who could deem himself judge, jury, and executioner of these victims. I am in this until the very end because I want justice... the victims deserve that. Sorry for the long post.... I guess the recent rumors have created frustration because they are just that - rumors. I want facts - and justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73