17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, do you have a link to this? I thought we don't even know the exact location where the body was located, much less the positioning.

Yes, that would be significant. I haven't heard that until now.

In the words of Tom Petty......The waiting is the hardest part...

I'd love to see them also.

My top 3 evidence items are:

1. Forensics you mentioned above
2. GZs actual statements
3. TM autopsy and TOX results

In addition to those three items, I would like to know where they found the:
1. Ear bud/buds?
2. TM's Phone
3. The can or cans of tea

I would like to know if the ear bud/buds were still in his ear/ears

On the school information as to TM's disciplinary record. Obviously there was a LOT of deleting going on, because we went from 106 pages to SIX, but yesterday, many of the TM supporters were calling for the HEAD of WHOEVER leaked the school info. Quoting FERPA, listing Florida LAW, calling for peole to be FIRED over it, maybe even PROSECUTED. Of course, THAT was the info that listed criminal acts by TM. Now that the TEACHER, whom they KNOW THE NAME OF, has said something POSITIVE, while ALSO releasing confidential information about the discipline record, can't even be question about TRUTH. They believe her WHOLE HEARTEDLY, and are defending her from people pointing out inconsistencies.

So why not call for her to be FIRED? She BROKE THE LAW and released CONFIDENTIAL discplinary records, why the change is stance? :waitasec:

We are posting in #36 now. A few posts may be gone but I think you will find most of them intact in #35 if you wish to read them. If the teacher released confidential information, then the teacher should be terminated.

I'm not sure we're all thinking of patio doors in the same way. To me, patio doors would be the sliding glass type doors that lead from a home to the patio. Sounds like you may be talking about gate-type doors on a fence surrounding a patio?

I'm not real sure about whether John actually said gate, or door, though I think he said door. I cant bear listening to the 9-11 calls again lol. I do know his patio was one of the enclosed ones, and would have to either have a gate or a door. Either way, he would have HAD to be outside in order to lock it. JMO

I would also like to know if GZ had any blood on his hands or clothing?
And, did they take his jacket, shirt, pants, shoes, flashlights or belt for examination?
Did GZ have any concrete type material, dirt, debris or grass mixed in with the blood on the back of his head?

Finally, was Trayvon's hood still up?

Does anyone know what those white square-ish things in the grass area to the right are?

Looks like water meters to me. Someone said they use plastic covers for them. Ours here are made of cast iron.

:moo:

John's patio was closed in by three walls, one upon which there was a gate. It was the brown one you see in the videos taken that night.

TMJohn.png

According to this video, their interview of John, and the Seminole County Appraiser's site, I believe you will find that John lives in the unit next to the one on the end with the screen enclosure you seem to be referencing.

John's unit has no enclosure.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...n-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation

The thumbnail image below is from the Seminole Appraiser's site with his last name and co owner's name removed.

http://scpaweb.scpafl.org/v3/

Attachments

• TMJohn1.png
    TMJohn1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Looks like water meters to me. Someone said they use plastic covers for them. Ours here are made of cast iron.

:moo:

I see similar things popping up in older neighborhoods, too. Maybe they are switching from the old metal lids to these things. They could also be drainage but they don't appear to have slats or slots in them.

Requoting part of a quote that you were replying to:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And so which officer did you tell that to? You made five statements I believe, total.
ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir, I'm sorry, all the names run together. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
That part was said when he was being questioned about whether he felt remorseful for what had happened. It was NOT an admission to making 5 statements. JMO

Further down SA asks the question about the inconsistencies in those five statements.

I think it was pretty clear what SA asked him and GZ answer was clear. He answered both questions. "Yes" there were 5 statement and "all the names run together" (so he could not identify the officers). One yes is a positive statement and the other is a negative response. So he was answering two questions. jmo

I would also like to know if GZ had any blood on his hands or clothing?
And, did they take his jacket, shirt, pants, shoes, flashlights or belt for examination?
Did GZ have any concrete type material, dirt, debris or grass mixed in with the blood on the back of his head?

Finally, was Trayvon's hood still up?

Also, was there any blood on the sidewalk where GZ claims TM was bashing his head? Were any pictures taken that night of the sidewalk and the spot where GZ is claiming his head was being bashed? JMHO

A bit like what happens here, in fact.

He didn't make a statement that he's sorry when he was questioned. No, wait, he doesn't remember. No, wait, he believes he did. Yes, in fact he is fairly certain that he did. He even remembers there were both males and females in the room. He doesn't remember what he said. Oh, he remembers he felt sorry. He didn't know if the officers were going to communicate it to the family, he just made the statement. No, wait, he actually asked them to communicate it to the family and they agreed.

Thanks for that quote of GZ on the stand.....golly gee, he sure gets the 'truth' confused easily...good luck on cross examination....makes me believe he and the truth are kinda stangers, eh? IMO

TMJohn.png

According to this video, their interview of John, and the Seminole County Appraiser's site, I believe you will find that John lives in the unit next to the one on the end with the screen enclosure you seem to be referencing.

John's unit has no enclosure.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...n-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation

The thumbnail image below is from the Seminole Appraiser's site with his last name and co owner's name removed.

Papa,

There is also an owner named JON.. spelled different, but pronounced the same as John. Per the Seminole appraisers site, his apt, is 2861 Retreat View Circle, which is down the stretch that GZ walked to get the address for dispatch. Directly overlooking the T.

I think it was pretty clear what SA asked him and GZ answer was clear. He answered both questions. "Yes" there were 5 statement and "all the names run together" (so he could not identify the officers). One yes is a positive statement and the other is a negative response. So he was answering two questions. jmo

I guess I will have to watch the bond hearing again, because I am pretty sure that when he said all the names run together, was when he was trying to remember who he told that he felt sorry for Trayvon's parents. I really don't remember him saying that very same phrase twice..Will listen again later. :moo:

Something just came to me:
At the time of the first questioning and at the time of the re-enactment, GZ, the police, RZ Sr nor any of the "witnesses" knew that TM was on a phone call at the exact moment that he and Trayvon came face to face and less than a minute later Trayvon was dead.

We still dont know that with certainty

I'm not talking about the inconsistencies which the investigator rightfully indentified as inconsistencies within the statements he gave. I'm talking about the fact that he just testified and agreed that he gave 5 statements and then later claimed he only gave 3 statements. That, in itself, is an inconsistent statement. On the stand he have proven he has some credibility problems. jmo

per Karmady post above: snipped
Also, iirc, although he answers a question with the number 5 in it with "yes, sir," that is immediately followed by his recollection that he gave 3 statements and his denial that they were inconsistent. That section of the transcript was posted in the last thread.

eta: here it is. I was wrong about "followed," the yes, sir "followed"

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Ok. Would it be fair to say you were questioned about four or five times?

ZIMMERMAN: I remember giving three statements, yes sir.

GZ CLEARLY answers the question about being questioned 4 or 5 times with: "I REMEMBER GIVING THREE STATEMENTS, YES SIR."

I think GZ's statement comes into question because TM's feet were facing the pavement. If GZ only moved his head slightly to get it off the cement sidewalk just prior to shooting TM how did TM's body get so far away from the pavement and his head facing the building if he was on top of GZ in that location. Plus GZ claims TM attacked him on the cut through cross walk when TM's body was found yards away from the cut through area. Plus one statement was that TM fell backwards but was found face down with his hands under his body. jmo

IIRC, Tracy Martin stated the direction of his body, which he was not told by LE.

Another version by Tracy Martin: ""At that point Zimmerman is able to unholster his weapon and fire a shot, striking Trayvon in the chest. Trayvon falls on his back and says, 'You got me.'" The Martin family has been telling their story as part of a campaign to have Zimmerman arrested. He himself has kept quiet." LINK

Since they were said to be "wrestling", I wouldn't expect them to stay in the same exact spot where the initial altercation occurred.

JMO

Papa,

There is also an owner named JON.. spelled different, but pronounced the same as John. Per the Seminole appraisers site, his apt, is 2861 Retreat View Circle, which is down the stretch that GZ walked to get the address for dispatch. Directly overlooking the T.

I'm aware of "Jon" at 2861 Retreat View, however he is not witness "John". I understand the confusion, but let me point out two things.

This is 2861 Retreat View:

TMSneak.jpg

Notice the exterior paint scheme? Alternating buildings are darker in body color with white trim as is this building where "Jon" owns.

Now watch the video and listen to the interview of "John". It is clearly the witness that alleges to have seen the red sweater on bottom, etc. His interview is word for word what has been widely discussed and reported.

Notice the color scheme of "John's" building and addy of 1221 Twin Trees Lane. It is the lighter body with darker trim.

TMJohn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member