17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trayvon needs more hands imo.

If he had one hand on GZ's mouth muffling him, another hand trying to grab the gun, which appendage did he use to bash GZ's head to the concrete?

I've not read anything that says Trayvon was doing all of those things at the same exact time.

IIRC the GF claims that their conversation about GZ was much more involved, not just a mention. TM told her he was being followed even. She even told him to run! If true, I would think she would have at least told her parents or someone. As far as 911, she could have given his cell number and maybe they could have found his location and got call to appropriate jurisdiction. I mean, surely TM had told her I'm in Sanford FL. Instead, it appears MOO that she didn't give it a second thought and went about her normal daily life. Just seems hinky to me. JMO and :moo:

She said she tried to call him back. Her parents may have been out for the evening. He was suppose to be in a safe environment, a gated community. I doubt he told her his exact location other than he was in Sanford. I'm sure she was concerned but never expected he was dead. Obviously she ended up in the hospital when she heard she had talked with him right before he died. It's really not fair to speculate about what a 15/16 year old should have done when we are adults putting our expectations on her. Kids do not always think about dying, or someone dying and in particular someone their age dying. It's not the first thing they think will happened to someone. jmo

This makes so much sense now. I could not for the life of me believe that she would not say something if she thought TM was in trouble. It will be very interesting to know that they were not on the phone when this happened. All smoke and mirrors that she "knows" something. jmo

I personally feel very bad for her because I think (IMO) quite possibly words are being put in her mouth.

GZ's apology was exactly what Sybrina had spoke of in the media. He told her he was sorry for her loss, that he did not know how old Tray was, or if he was armed. Those were questions that Sybrina had asked. He had an explanation about why he could not talk to them until that day- he'd been advised not to.

IF it is true, that GZ had ptsd after all this happened, then the first step to him getting better would be to face what caused it. He faced it. His apology served both him, and Sybrina, as she got the answers she was looking for. I didn't see a thing wrong with it. :moo::moo::moo:
What was wrong with it, was that it was a disingenous apology forced by his lawyer, much like Casey Anthony's phony apology in court to her friend that she stole from! Too little, too late!

Maybe TM's circling of his car is what GZ was talking about when he said he was acting suspicious and might be on drugs. I would think someone was high if they did that to me.When I call police I usually do not go into every minute detail with them, I usually wait for the police to show up and then explain the complete situation.JMO but thats how I do it.

he was NOT in the car! He explicitly told the operator he was pursuing trayvon! If Trayvon was circling his car (initially) WHY on earth would Zimmerman THEN get out and pursue him? If this was the case.. well there goes the SYG defense for George!
Either way George is a liar.

GZ's apology was exactly what Sybrina had spoke of in the media. He told her he was sorry for her loss, that he did not know how old Tray was, or if he was armed. Those were questions that Sybrina had asked. He had an explanation about why he could not talk to them until that day- he'd been advised not to.

IF it is true, that GZ had ptsd after all this happened, then the first step to him getting better would be to face what caused it. He faced it. His apology served both him, and Sybrina, as she got the answers she was looking for. I didn't see a thing wrong with it. :moo::moo::moo:

If Trayvon had been your Son would GZ's apology make everything all better?

Maybe TM's circling of his car is what GZ was talking about when he said he was acting suspicious and might be on drugs. I would think someone was high if they did that to me.When I call police I usually do not go into every minute detail with them, I usually wait for the police to show up and then explain the complete situation.JMO but thats how I do it.

It's possible but GZ offers the information about TM being suspicious and on drugs very early in the 911 call. If the circling of his car was what alerted him to TM being suspicious, how did that happen? The car would have to be parked in order for a pedestrian to circle it suspiciously but GZ was on his way to Target to buy some groceries and would have been driving when he saw TM. Why did he stop?

IMO, if that's what the poster was saying, they would have said that.
Perhaps asking for clarification without presumption would be more effective.

My interpretation was that the girl was miles and miles away and may or may not have known the exact location of TM in order to TRY to give ANY helpful information. I don't know many teenagers who know which police departments cover which areas in their entire state.

I find the more likely conclusion is that she did not hear anything that alarmed her.

It would have been easy for GZ to stop the near-fatal head bashing then by just stopping to lift his head and try to move in a rolling motion instead.

See, THIS is where, imo, the supporters of TM lose all credibility. He is LAYING on the ground, with a 6'3' manchild covering his mouth and nose, and ALL he had to do was THINK (tough to do when you have, per GZ, been punched in the nose, and are being suffocated) about how to get away. When you are being starved for oxygen, your body AUTOMATICALLY reacts to get air inside.

Actually, being 16 would be MORE of a reason to call 911. You ever meet a 16 year old that didn't LIVE and LOVE to be in the middle or DRAMA?

Teenage drama... not parent and police drama.

She said she tried to call him back. Her parents may have been out for the evening. He was suppose to be in a safe environment, a gated community. I doubt he told her his exact location other than he was in Sanford. I'm sure she was concerned but never expected he was dead. Obviously she ended up in the hospital when she heard she had talked with him right before he died. It's really not fair to speculate about what a 15/16 year old should have done when we are adults putting our expectations on her. Kids do not always think about dying, or someone dying and in particular someone their age dying. It's not the first thing they think will happened to someone. jmo

BBM

Are we sure about that?

We've already hashed this out on other threads. It's an indirect order, a more formal polite way to say the same thing- the meaning is clear: don't follow!
Even George's previous lawyer in another case said he doesn't follow instructions well- he wants to find it out for himself! Probably why he never made in into a police academy.

So why keep ASKING him about the situation? Why not get "unpolite" and tell him to STOP? Say you are fixing my car for me, and I say, "You don't have to do that...but it is making this weird noise when I turn the wheel." Does that indicate that I want you to STOP IMMEDIATELY, or that you don't HAVE to do it, but since you ARE, here is what I need?

Maybe not. We haven't heard where TM's cell was found, only that it was locked. Her calling 911 would NOT have made the difference between life and death for TM in this case, so we really ought to stop picking on the girlfriend's actions.

Plus we do have her phone records so we do not know who she might have tried to call besides TM. jmo

I personally feel very bad for her because I think (IMO) quite possibly words are being put in her mouth.

Personally I though it wrong that crump had access to her before LE, that's just me.

I've not read anything that says Trayvon was doing all of those things at the same exact time.

No, I guess nobody explicitly said that all this happened at the same time but we have heard versions that say that GZ had to shoot because he was in fear for his life, because he was losing consciousness and couldn't breathe because Trayvon's hand forced him to swallow the blood that came out of his nose. We have also heard that GZ had to shoot because he was in fear for his life because his head was being bashed against the concrete and one more hit would have had him in diapers and fed by his brother. We have also heard that GZ had to shoot because he was in fear for his life because TM was trying to get his gun. It seems to me that all this is alleged to have happened at the moment it became crystal clear to him that he was going to die unless he shot TM.

She was subpoened to testify to the Grand Jury. So what do you think she was going to discuss with them? And wouldn't SA have the documentation to back it up seeing how important her testimony was that she received a subpoena????? We've seen TM's phone record and the length of time he was on the phone with the GF. It was also reported they spent 400 minutes of telephone time talking that day. jmo

She didn't quite receive the subpoena - but a "source close to the situation" said one was being prepared. This article also states, probably the same "situation source", that the girl's parents called SPD, but they never interviewed her. And still, neither she, nor her mother, ever called the Martins.

"The 17-year-old was on the phone with his girlfriend as Zimmerman began to follow him, and because she is a minor, RadarOnline.com isn't disclosing her name. The Sanford Police Department never questioned Trayvon's girlfriend, even though her parents contacted the cops to tell them she wanted to come in for a sit down interview.

"Trayvon's girlfriend has been told that the Florida State Attorney's Office has prepared a subpoena for her to appear in front of the grand jury. She has hired a lawyer to advise her and make sure that her rights are protected. Her attorney has told prosecutors that she is ready to appear and is looking forward to telling the grand jury what really happened on February 26," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com."

See, THIS is where, imo, the supporters of TM lose all credibility. He is LAYING on the ground, with a 6'3' manchild covering his mouth and nose, and ALL he had to do was THINK (tough to do when you have, per GZ, been punched in the nose, and are being suffocated) about how to get away. When you are being starved for oxygen, your body AUTOMATICALLY reacts to get air inside.

pretty soon GZ will have brain damage from lack of oxygen. :banghead:

Are you 16? If you're not I don't know how you can even slightly know what a teenager would do in that situation. I don't know if I at that age would have called 911. Now that I'm an old fa*t yes, but at that age probably not. I might mention it to a friend or parent, but doubt I would call 911.

But what about the next day when she finds out that TM has been shot and killed? Wouldn't she then call someone to let them know what happened the last time she talked to TM? I mean, the last time she is talking to TM he tells her there is a man following him, she hears words exchanged and what she describes as a push and the phone goes dead. No answer when she calls back and the next day she learns of the death, but still doesn't contact his parents???

When the LE dispatcher asked GZ how old he thought TM was he said late teens. On the stand he said a little younger than he was. (25, 26???). That's the lie. Could be he forgot what he told the dispatcher. I think GZ may have a history of telling people what they want to hear. At the bond hearing he was clearly trying to redeem himself in the eyes of the Martins. jmo
Thank you, but I am well aware of what was said by GZ, both on the call and during the hearing. I respectfully but heartily disagree that his statement on the stand proves that he lied. JMO

GZ most definitely did not specify an age or an approximate age in digits, as you've done in parentheses in your post. IMO it might be misleading to give any uninformed posters here the impression that GZ stated a specific number on the stand. He did not.

He said he thought TM was a little younger than his own age. GZ is 28. There is a range of possibility there, as to how old he thought TM was upon encountering him in person. JMO

Do you have a link that states that as a fact? I thought as of yet, we don't know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member