Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would be putting their own jobs in jeopardy to discuss such things. I earnestly doubt that the true people who saw his chest, would ever have discussed what they saw. All we truly know of is a scratch under his eye.

They would also be putting the case in jeopardy if it gets to court. No point putting in all that hard work building a water-tight case only to have it thrown out because you just had to tell some blogger about it.

I cant imagine ringing someone and saying, hey I just killed someone, want to help me? and trusting anyone with a secret like that....and if I were on the other foot I would urge anyone that came to me and told me that to confess, I wouldnt be able to consciably keep a secret like that and absolutely would not be able to assist hide her body, I dont think many people could or would (maybe only a family member, but still)

SORRY, I don't mean to say if it were a family member I would help cover it up. I would not. I meant of all the possiblities, I could imagine a man who calls himself BWANA would not hesitate to fix up the mess, and maybe there are certain types of people that would cover up such a horrendous crime because family name was more important than justice

They would also be putting the case in jeopardy if it gets to court. No point putting in all that hard work building a water-tight case only to have it thrown out because you just had to tell some blogger about it.

yes however police are asking for sighthings after 11pm - a bit late for haidresser appt

Re: timing of the vehicle.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the trip home from the hairdresser's would involve that roundabout? Someone mentioned that ABC used the white Prado, and a white car was the one used in the tests by QPS. Could they have been determining what time she arrived home from the hairdresser after being captured on CCTV?

No she probably drove out of the village and turned right on to Brookfield rd.

I think too often they play the telephone game and on top of that try to make a narrative and we end up with misinformation. No article has blatantly corrected the walked at 10pm, walked in the morning change. They just switch to the next story with no acknowledgement of what was previously reported. This says to me they know the original story was not substantiated properly.

I agree, however I did find this "correction" as the last paragraph of this report on April 29.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

"Previous reports suggested Mr Baden-Clay saw his wife go for a walk on Thursday night, but it is believed he told police he last saw her watching The Footy Show on television."

I thought someone reported earlier on here that she was at Kenmore Plaza? A different shopping centre further along Moggill Road towards the city from Brookfield.

If this is the case she would have driven through the roundabout on her way home.

was the hairdressers in the village or in the plaza, wouldn't it make a difference regarding the roundabout?

I cant imagine ringing someone and saying, hey I just killed someone, want to help me? and trusting anyone with a secret like that....and if I were on the other foot I would urge anyone that came to me and told me that to confess, I wouldnt be able to consciably keep a secret like that and absolutely would not be able to assist hide her body, I dont think many people could or would (maybe only a family member, but still)

If you killed someone 'accidently' you might be calling someone and and asking them what to do. I can't imagine many of us would be prepared for a situation like that and might call someone out of desperation before the full gravity of the situation sinks in.

But really, it's all just speculation. I don't think there is any reason to suspect that anyone else was even involved. Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one.

Re: timing of the vehicle.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the trip home from the hairdresser's would involve that roundabout? Someone mentioned that ABC used the white Prado, and a white car was the one used in the tests by QPS. Could they have been determining what time she arrived home from the hairdresser after being captured on CCTV?

You know Kailee that could be right, perhaps the police test and the request for information re the roundabout between 11.30pm and 4 am are unrelated

also I dont know what the statistics are, but how many murderers get help from an accomplice? I cant imagine ringing someone and saying, hey I just killed someone, want to help me?

If he's a "sooky lala, it's all about me" type, think of the video of him after the crash "just a little bit hurt but I'm ok"... I can see him calling someone & saying "poor me, what do I do now??, I only hurt her a little bit & she's gone & died".

I

Although I understnd why we are chatting about Gerard's kick to the chest. Again.............Any police officer (at the home that morning) or nurse attending to him at the hospital, would be under strict instructions not to talk to anyone.................They would be putting their own jobs in jeopardy to discuss such things. I earnestly doubt that the true people who saw his chest, would ever have discussed what they saw. All we truly know of is a scratch under his eye.

"Asked why police responded in such force to a missing person's report on the Friday morning, Supt Ainsworth yesterday said officers who first attended made unspecified observations they reported to detectives."
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

You are so right Willough - unless GBC was advising the attending officers of his wife's disappearance without his shirt on the alleged bruising on his chest was unlikely to be the unspecified observations they made!

I thought someone reported earlier on here that she was at Kenmore Plaza? A different shopping centre further along Moggill Road towards the city from Brookfield.

If this is the case she would have driven through the roundabout on her way home.

Brookielocal said in the last thread:

Hi everyone, first time poster but had read all previous threads.
My friend works at the Hair Salon in Kenmore Plaza (for non-locals it is not the shopping centre at the roundabout but about 1km down the road),

Oh my.......I wonder if it's possible he saw the swap!!!!! .....and they are waiting for the evidence to prove that what the man saw was right. He reported it too police.....In the morning Baden Clay reports Allison missing.....Police put that call of the man and this call together and think...."HECK"......and thus the search so quickly.

He may have been waiting in the back of ABC's Car if in fact it was pre meditated ... ?

If he's a "sooky lala, it's all about me" type, think of the video of him after the crash "just a little bit hurt but I'm ok"... I can see him calling someone & saying "poor me, what do I do now??, I only hurt her a little bit & she's gone & died".

YES...people that have a high 'external locus of control' would behave like that......"wasn't my fault, if she hadn't 'blah blah blah'" they don't ever take responsibility for anything, it always happens because.of external forces, never their own choices......
.they way he comes across in that video is so so false I can't get over it. It makes me cringe, the high pitched whine, the specific pronunciation of each word( just a little bit hurt but Im ok), but maybe he always talks like that. then there is the 'I'm sorry' as if to insinuate 'I wish I could help you at this time but I have no answers'.....WHAT????, wouldnt you be saying damn it, somebody help me find her?

Given the large window of time, maybe the car was seen clean, then dirty and then clean again? If someone was in the white prado and went off road to dispose of a body, the prado would possibly get dirty.

Re: Traffic camera @ Kenmore roundabout...I notice that under the QLD Transport live
image it says "this image refreshes every 60 seconds." If in fact the investigators have the same information, and not a video image, perhaps they were timing to see if a car could make it through undetected. Therefore needing witnesses???

can't get this out my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member