Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with you Cool Cat...I guess I just assumed she was younger..

I think the only link is that she is another BWANA??

But who knows...GBC has done some strange things so far - including killing his wife.....IN MY OPINION...Of course!

stupid is as stupid does, I was just hurt a little bit but I'm ok,

what's on his computer details of an accidental escalation?

I still wonder as to whether or not this whiney "I was just hurt a little bit" sooky guy would have the nouse to drive Allison's body to an isolated area, on a dark night, by himself.

I just can't see a "mummy's boy" doing this alone.

IF he didn't do this alone....who would have helped him??

Totally agree. If anyone premeditated this debauched mess, they are the most stupid person / people on the planet. Like many others I believe this was an accidental escalation of an attack, with unexpected consequences. Hence the weirdness witnessed since.

"accidental escalation of an attack" oh no this isn't manslaughter it's MURDER

Remember, we're watching an act ...

Yes and a poor act at that, I'm guessing he's hoping to give the grand performance at the funeral......to show how distraught he is

IMO...someone that displays his well publicised gaming skills helped with this....The only difference is he couldn't display it at the front of his veranda like other memento's he has on display......

I am obviously not a fan of killing poor defenceless animals and when I seen his proud display i took an instant dislike to him....This is my opinion only!

I thought the mods said no names or details were allowed to be put on here unless there was a link to a media report????

I thought the mods said no names or details were allowed to be put on here unless there was a link to a media report????

If this refers to me I have edited my post but there has been alot of talk about who the accomplice might be in the last 5 threads so I thought it would be fine.....In regards to link...check any link which shows the residence GBC may be staying??

Good night everyone....Hopefully there will be an arrest tomorrow so we have more to talk about other then who is breaking the rules..Because lately most of this thread is about sensory others comments and wording!

If this refers to me I have edited my post but there has been alot of talk about who the accomplice might be in the last 5 threads so I thought it would be fine.....In regards to link...check any link which shows the residence GBC may be staying??

Good night everyone....Hopefully there will be an arrest tomorrow so we have more to talk about other then who is breaking the rules..Because lately most of this thread is about sensory others comments and wording!

No it was nothing to do with your message as i haven't even seen it i not long got back on here so i'm still reading through the pages . Someone put names of people from century21 with the email addresses above.

:jail:

Yeppers INDEED, whole lotta trouble facing GBC. Finance is somewhere appearing illegal, business is defunct because of this IMO, ergo wife found out bigtime and he needed to FIX that "potential squeeler" I feel.

Hence I conclude through this murky muddy life of his, he is in deep doo doo.

I've noticed the husband has now lost 1 FB friend ... 383 friends before, now down to 382 .. I wonder who that might be (lady lawyered up maybe?)

Allison Baden-Clay's killer may have had accomplice

POLICE are investigating whether Allison Baden-Clay's killer had an accomplice.
It is understood police are looking at whether a second person may have assisted with the murder or have helped to cover it up.

A canoeist discovered the body of Mrs Baden-Clay under the Kholo Creek bridge on April 30, 11 days after she was reported missing by her husband Gerard.

Mr Baden-Clay told police he last saw her leaving the family home at Brookfield at 10pm on April 19. He eventually went to bed and reported her missing at 7.30am the following day.

Forensic investigations are expected to determine whether the mother-of-three's body had been under the bridge since April 19, or if she had been moved by heavy rains.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-had-accomplice/story-e6freoof-1226351399375

Regarding that twitter handle ... don't think it's her! Have seen a picture and doesn't look like his type.

10. Ok. So...why did GBC get a lawyer + barrister etc? You can conclude more than likely around 7am(due to the fact that kids might be ringning mummy or the pressure to do sonething was getting to him) he had to advise someone so he rang 000. Reported....Missing person. Cops turn up. Gut instinct and possibly some visual evidence suggest to the police of foul play. First question...good morning GBC now what seems to be the situation? Police deduct very quickly that children not home and wife has really been missing for 8-10 hours already. Police call crime sence. GBC *advertiser censored* himself and calls lawyers.

11. Gerald questioned very intensely by police. Police gain further suspicion.

12. GBC uses looking after his children as his own piece of mind for the reason for not helping in the search.

13. GBC drives to police station to confess but instead continues up the off ramp and down toward the bus stops and rams car into concrete barrier to cause major self harm but the result was not what he wanted as it was a minor accident.
14. Body found. Situation changes.
15. GBC lawyers to issue statement to police That his client will talk once the funeral is over.
15. GBC knows time is fast approaching and decides to go away and spend his last remaining time of freedom down the coast with family
16. Funeral set.
17. Tap on the shoulder or confession to manslaughter to follow post funeral allowing all at funeral abd for Allison to be paid her reapect in the right manner

The business partner - irrelevant
The mistress- irrelevant
The round about - assists with time frame of placing one or both cars
Her mobile phone - long gone
His mobile phone , car or cars and computer - full of circumstantial evidence
The trailer ball - cant believe this received so many posts - irrelevant

So what happened? Good old ding dong fight got outta control and he accidentally killed her. He panic...mind went to irrational mode and instead of calling an ambulance he disposed of the body and called the cops in the morning....

The above is all up for debate but that's my 2 sleuths worth!

There has just been an update. Courier mail. Police are looking at an accomplice.

New media links in relation to this case which were referred to in thread 2 has now been added to the timeline which can be found here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7891350#post7891350"]AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I hope this is helpful to other members here as a reference for media links in relation to this case.

I aim to have any new media links from thread 3 added to the timeline in the next few days.

Weekend away to mountain retreat is an annual trip for the whole family, so the booking would have been there and girls would be looking forward to seeing their cousins too awwww nice idea.

The grown ups can sit around later and have a "how will we get him off pow wow" lol

yes..I meant rather than cancel. It was probably a good idea to get them away for a bit.

I'm not sure if you're talking about the report re GBC taking the girls away for the weekend. I read they went to Tallebudgera..on Gold Coast. Allison's parents live on Gold Coast too.

Yes Marly it was. There were some posters questioning doing this. I think it was probably a good thing for the kids to get away a little from all the goings on and have a little normalacy- as it was supposedly an annual event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member