Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toni McHugh BVA, GradDipEd
Property Consultant and Real Estate Expert
Email: C21Westside@Century21.com.au

Qualified Real Estate Sales Person

Toni McHugh brings to the world of property a refreshing hue: a tertiary-honed knowledge of art and design that is ideally applied to the marketing of homes.

Educated at Sydney University, Toni worked for several years as an art teacher in the arts-rich Blue Mountains area outside Sydney. Moving to Queensland four years ago, she quickly won a role in property management and three years later caught the attention of Century 21 Westside principal Gerard Baden-Clay, who at the time presided over the sale of Toni’s block of land at Pullenvale.

“I wouldn’t have worked for just anyone,” Toni says. “Century 21 Westside were ethically strong, results-driven and very much team players. I bring to this position empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and, above all, a true love of property.”

From the wayback machine - http://web.archive.org/web/20080813142527/http://century21.com.au/westside/

Nice pic of Toni in this shot!!

http://www.century21.com.au/agentArticleSystem/agents/281/uploadedFiles/ChapelHill-10.Oct.pdf

I know I had previously stated I did not think the screams were related to this case, and this was because the area where the screams were comming from are off the main road and in an estate area (by the way I am local!). Whilst on a map this area and the GBC residence look quite near, the road access is very round about and not direct at all.

What I had not realised previously and has suddenly struck me is that the phone was triangulated to this same area. Again, not in the proximity of the GBC residence and not along any main road going anywhere.

Wonder whether TM lives in this hot zone. I know we are not supposed to sleuth where she lives....so will just have to wait and see!

Yes.

Well I've been thinking for quite a while now, it's possible that Allison ran off/drove off that way (south), and another pursued and caught up with her on Rafting Ground Road, between Nolan and Winrock (where screams heard + separate reports of dogs barking), stuff happened, then perp went on down Rafting to Moggill Rd, out to Kholo, then came back along Moggill but went on to THE roundabout at Moggill+Brookfield to home.

OR (if Allison drove her car initially)... meet with accomplice near roundabout (there's been rumours a possible ex-colleague lives near there, not sure if same one - I haven't been able to verify, and wouldn't be printing address if i could) pick accomplice up in main car, go back to 'hot zone' so accomplice can drive other car home.

The other possible phone location (near BC house or other 2 neighbours), that was mentioned above, is also interesting, cos the woman at the back (the big house with grey tile roof) reported her dog going silly around 10 too (maybe fight started there and then A ran/drove off). But then dogs are such sensitive pack animals, the dogs barking 2km away could have set hers off too.

(and as Game of Thrones fans know, the dogs are always right!)

Map: [ame="http://maps.google.com/?ll=-27.51086,152.897072&spn=0.087544,0.126343&t=m&z=13"]Google Maps[/ame]

Check this out:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080813142527/http://century21.com.au/westside/

And scroll down to the last entry ... so insulting to his wife.

If this is the women having it off with GBC whilst he was supposedly happily married to ABC...then what a disgusting choice of words....

Educated at Sydney University, Toni worked for several years as an art teacher in the arts-rich Blue Mountains area outside Sydney. Moving to Queensland four years ago, she quickly won a role in property management and three years later caught the attention of Century 21 Westside principal Gerard Baden-Clay, who at the time presided over the sale of Toni’s block of land at Pullenvale.

If this is the women having it off with GBC whilst he was supposedly happily married to ABC...then what a disgusting choice of words....

If you mean the red stuff above -- thought the same thing when I read it a while back. Wonder who the literary genius was who penned that one ...

Aw...but Mum!!!

Sigh... ok... :)

Are we the most troublesome bunch of noob-websleuths you've had? Seems like you've had to wrangle a massive influx of over-enthusiastic, rambunctious Aussies on this case. Makes herding cats look easy, lol.

:grouphug: I think you guys are delightful!!!

could GBC have been home and received call from TM saying you d better come? might explain erratic driving down Brookfield road at 11pm, might explain the possible 8pm time suggested by police (she could have been intercepted after hairdressers ....GBC could be the accomplice, instead of the other way round.

Pullenvale indeed...

You know, I wondered why they deleted that page around the time Allison's body was found - I figured just general discretion since A was dead.

Now we know why!

Poor thing. Some people just don't age well, do they, and over such a short time compared with the Meet the Team photo

Mrrow! Saucer of cream for laserdisc10!

;)

Don't worry, a close friend of hers is aging even faster atm, lol

I thought I would just post something here about the women that have been referred to as mistress, business partner, person who has been interviewed etc as it appears there is still some confusion and I think we need to clarify again. Also because there are some newbies here who might not have seen Mod postings/warnings on the previous phase of this topic. Perhaps others who have been around awhile and know more than I do can clarify about my accuracy here, and anyone who wishes to can comment on what I am proposing -

Firstly - Mods have highlighted not to post addresses of people or info regarding streets which get people close to addresses. Also, Mod Kimster posted recently that the issue of GBC having a mistress is only rumour and a Websleuth rule is we dont start rumours so we are not allowed to refer to the mistress.

However, from what I understand we have 2 women we have been discussing to varying degrees about business partnership, being interviewed by police several times, etc. I cant see how we can never mention anything about these aspects again, and I dont think it is a problem if we do. The issue is not to ID them by address or name, or talk about one being a mistress, or confuse the two.

So - what do you think about this, and is this correct?

Woman 1. Refer to her as 'Lady Friend". This is the woman who was interviewed by police several times and who has taken out Legal representation. She may also be relevant to vehicle roundabout movement, but not sure. (some of us have also been calling her the mistress but from now on we leave this out of it and only refer to her in relation to media and police reports about the interviews and legal rep etc.)

Woman 2. Refer to her as 'The Business Partner', or former whichever is correct. This woman is the business partner or former business partner? No other connection relevant.

Is this correct and what do people think about my suggestion? I thought it might be the best way going forward, but I'm not the be all and end all of what we do on here so just putting it out there.

I posted the above earlier today and Mod Kimster approved it. I will repost every now and then as a reminder if anyone seems confused. No one has disputed who is who since I posted it and Kimster agreed that we can't not speak about, in particular, woman 1, in view of the fact that she has been interviewed multiple times and engaged a lawyer.

We might not need to discuss woman 2 any more, but the terminology is there if needed. (some people were discussing her in relation to the failed business and investing and such so it might come up again).

I'm not trying to dictate anything here, but i was just catching up since I was last on and I've got about 10 pages to read, but came across more posts of concern about being able to speak about 'the Lady Friend' or not, so thought this might be helpful for anyone who missed it.

PS The above is not quite as relevant now, but I'll leave it here - i suppose both women still exist but Woman 1 is now possibly 'TM"! (hard to believe actually - are we sure, or just going by the media report which is all we can do - but could they be wrong?)

This whole thing is starting to feel much like the Maria Korp/ Joe Korp/ Tania Herman case of 2005.

For reference: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Korp#section_1

The mistress/other party, the wife in the way, The missing wife story etc.

YES YES YES....totally Agree....right from the start thats how I thought it was....

issue with Maria and Joe, those two were involved in some really weird swinger club stuff...

remember the daughter getting up and pleading for someone to find her mums killer....and to say...my daddy didnt do it....she was stunning looking and it was all so weird...

this situation with ABC and GBC....we are not dealing with weird alternative life styles...however, I have noted that TM is from Sydney...(no offence Sydney people, but you are different from Brissy people - I lived in Sydney for 6 years...brissy for 20)

Bigger city may suggest you feel you have a bit more anonymity maybe??? not sure exactly...but interesting to locate TM's stomping ground so we can get a real feel of her background and upbringing....

could GBC have been home and received call from TM saying you d better come? might explain erratic driving down Brookfield road at 11pm, might explain the possible 8pm time suggested by police (she could have been intercepted after hairdressers ....GBC could be the accomplice, instead of the other way round.

Still all open to speculation, so anything might have happened

Imo, based on the little I've observed of him, I think he would wet his pants if what you suggest took place. Just don't see him choosing to get involved. Imo, he's all mouth, no action and would run rather than assist

Again imo, he's the sort who'd say 'Don't get me involved. It's your problem. Don't call me'. He might even take the phone off the hook if the person kept phoning him, leaving them to turn to someone older for help

just my opinion

Oops, I was on page 11 when i posted the above (2 posts ago) - did not realise what posts it would come under! I make no comment on the other posts, just wanted you to know i didnt put the above reminder in as a reaction to anything said immediately before.

sorry for any confusion peeps! Now back to my reading - i think I need to do a refresher of that speed reading course I did years ago ...

I posted the above earlier today and Mod Kimster approved it. I will repost every now and then as a reminder if anyone seems confused. No one has disputed who is who since I posted it and Kimster agreed that we can't not speak about, in particular, woman 1, in view of the fact that she has been interviewed multiple times and engaged a lawyer.

We might not need to discuss woman 2 any more, but the terminology is there if needed. (some people were discussing her in relation to the failed business and investing and such so it might come up again).

I'm not trying to dictate anything here, but i was just catching up since I was last on and I've got about 10 pages to read, but came across more posts of concern about being able to speak about 'the Lady Friend' or not, so thought this might be helpful for anyone who missed it.
Things have changed a lot since you posted this.... And the mods have reissued guidelines regarding this. Happy reading....there is a lot to catch up!

Mrrow! Saucer of cream for laserdisc10!

;)

Don't worry, a close friend of hers is aging even faster atm, lol

LOL. My original response was much more straight from the shoulder mode than what I wrote. But for a laugh, thought I'd try for something funnier, in the meeeoooww mode :crazy:

As to the close friend of hers -- I think he sees himself as a tragedy-queen victim in a private movie playing in his tiny mind. Gee I wish police could still slap suspects around with a rubber-hose instead of having to tip-toe around

LOL. My original response was much more straight from the shoulder mode than what I wrote. But for a laugh, thought I'd try for something funnier, in the meeeoooww mode :crazy:

As to the close friend of hers -- I think he sees himself as a tragedy-queen victim in a private movie playing in his tiny mind. Gee I wish police could still slap suspects around with a rubber-hose instead of having to tip-toe around

I agree with you on that one...

I wonder if ABC followed these two on the said night in question....just to see what they were up to....

women who are cheated on have a fascination with the other women and maybe she encountered their vehicles driving around together....

and maybe she was shocked cos she thought; 'gbc was staying home at his parents minding the kids and WTF"...'now he is out with the slag'????? So she follows them to their little rendezvous love patch and it was here where things went from bad to worse????

To make life easier - here are a couple of annotated maps - i'll put them in the reference thread too

RzaOo.jpg

F33B5.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/CMjEf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads