Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent changed my mind this often since melbourne cup day...there are so many possibilities, some the obvious winners and others not so likely, but there are so many in the field, and each one stands as good a chance as any of coming out on top....Im not wanting lessen the enormity of this awful situation in any way, its just that the way theories are constantly screaming through my head is like trying to pick the winning horse when every option seems possible. (nothing winning about this situation though, its just there are so many possible scenarios to this and I cant choose just one) praying for justice for Allison and her loved ones very soon

I need to understand something here in relation to loopholes. If he said "I saw it her do something" and " I did a runner at that point" and then she is subsequently questioned and says "I saw him do something and " I did a runner" How do the police press charges ?

Not at all! The girl's lives have been turned upside down over the past couple of weeks, and they will be in desperate need of some "normality"!

At home, they will be reminded that Mum's not there and of the horrible events over the past 2 weeks of not knowing where she is and then finding out that she is never coming home.

The girls will benefit from being in some sort of routine atm -going to school, being distracted by learning new things, and playing and interacting with their friends at break times. I'm sure that the teachers are so very conscious of everything that they have been through, and are caring for them at every moment, throughout every day. It might be the only time when they are actually feel ok (without all the the constant reminding and heartache) and they are actually enjoying themselves.

I'm a Primary School Teacher and also a mum of 2 Primary-aged children. One of mine is a 'Hannah' too - so that, and also the fact the I grew up in the area, has me absolutely addicted to this case.

But I'm positive that this is the best thing for the girls, they deserve it and Allison would have wanted them to be happy and having some enjoyment and "normality" in their days - surely the nights without their mum is horrible enough.

I agree. I was thinking it could be quite tense for them with the B-C grandparents and their Dad and all the worry and possible discussion or god knows what that would be going on between the adults. I have no reason to question their treatment of the girls, I'm sure they are being well cared for and loved etc, but it might get a bit much not going to school and being stuck at home with them all in the current conditions. And the same now they are back home with Dad. He is reportedly a wreck and that's understandable of course. The girls might benefit from some caring female teachers now they don't have their Mum. I actually feel quite comforted by the girls being nurtured by the community.

Things have changed a lot since you posted this.... And the mods have reissued guidelines regarding this. Happy reading....there is a lot to catch up!

Oh god, I've still got 7 pages to go and i couldnt resist skipping to the last page. I'll go back and read faster! Whooa, I've just seen a link on a sidebar of another link page i was reading! Back soon ...

I need to understand something here in relation to loopholes. If he said "I saw it her do something" and " I did a runner at that point" and then she is subsequently questioned and says "I saw him do something and " I did a runner" How do the police press charges ?

Courtrooms are full of conflicting stories. When you spend 1/2 your time dealing with lying psychopaths, you'd tend to keep coming back to the evidence.

Oh then there's the criminals too... ;p

I agree with you on that one...

I wonder if ABC followed these two on the said night in question....just to see what they were up to....

women who are cheated on have a fascination with the other women and maybe she encountered their vehicles driving around together....

and maybe she was shocked cos she thought; 'gbc was staying home at his parents minding the kids and WTF"...'now he is out with the slag'????? So she follows them to their little rendezvous love patch and it was here where things went from bad to worse????

Well, here's a possibility:

* he's a weakling who lives in his mind rather than reality. Has leaned on others all his life, forced them to clean up his messes. He never accepts responsibility - always someone else's fault. Has only one thing going for him - gift of the gab, which comes easy for him because he's a self-absorbed fantastist and manipulator, user, etc.

* he's hopeless in bed, so his spouse pretty much gave up on that side of things anyway. Sir Galahad had proven himself a tadpole, not even a toad. Threw herself into her kids and plans for their future with herself as sole parent - and was actively pursuing same. While she'd initially been hurt and wounded by betrayal, her intelligence pulled her through. She saw him as a little boy, could see the years vanishing with no improvement in sight. And realised his betrayal/extra marital dalliances were more symptoms of his innate spite, resentment, jealousy, insecurity rather than of his libido. So she rose above the idiotic nonsense with the other-woman - even pitied her

* never in a million years would she stoop to snooping on her idiot spouse and his deluded lover. She would not give them that -- would not give that to any of them

* he's a gutless wonder. He knows everyone knows it. He got himself into major problems. Money. Promises and assurances he had no way of honouring. As usual, he figured someone-else would fix them or offer him a way out -- probably because they always had in the past. Problems compounded because others didn't have the luxury of living in la-la land like him - they had to eat, pay bills, etc.

* eventually, someone with a lot to lose was forced to take matters into their own hands. There were probably several tearing out their hair courtesy of the idiot by this stage. One or more got together. It went too far, went wrong. They tried to save their necks. Like fools, they asked the idiot to do ONE SIMPLE THING. And he stuffed up again and will destroy the lot of them as well as rendering innocents 'collateral damage' into the bargain

(all my opinion or possibly a rough draft for a book which will never be written)

@laserdisc .... What have you been smokin ;)

Ok .... sssshhhhh (don't tell anyone, cross your heart and spit now)

Been imbibing hot Milo and Vegemite on a stale bread roll

Keep it to yourself ....

Neuromancer

thank you very much for the maps and the distance scale. Makes it SO much easier to grasp for those of us not familiar with the area

No prob ... Fascinating case ... Thought only our US based Aussies would be on-line now. I guess my interest is fuelled because I have met him previously

I agree with you on that one...

I wonder if ABC followed these two on the said night in question....just to see what they were up to....

women who are cheated on have a fascination with the other women and maybe she encountered their vehicles driving around together....

and maybe she was shocked cos she thought; 'gbc was staying home at his parents minding the kids and WTF"...'now he is out with the slag'????? So she follows them to their little rendezvous love patch and it was here where things went from bad to worse????

Brizzy chick I can't agree more. Wife does a bit of stalking and catches them both out, they have been lying to her (Personally I hate liars - ABC might have too - it comes as part of a good upbringing) big reaction by narcissists to confrontation and as a result ABC funeral to take place shortly. these 2 have egos bigger than most of us can imagine. both will want to blame the other for what happened!!

@mouse detective ... Not wrong about the egos .... RE agents like to talk themselves up, but those profiles on the cached C21 website are over the top, particularly the parents! Speaks volumes for how they see themselves.

I know I had previously stated I did not think the screams were related to this case, and this was because the area where the screams were comming from are off the main road and in an estate area (by the way I am local!). Whilst on a map this area and the GBC residence look quite near, the road access is very round about and not direct at all.

What I had not realised previously and has suddenly struck me is that the phone was triangulated to this same area. Again, not in the proximity of the GBC residence and not along any main road going anywhere.

Wonder whether TM lives in this hot zone. I know we are not supposed to sleuth where she lives....so will just have to wait and see!

Not sure about the last bit, but i posted several times about the triangulation of the phone signal and the screams being in the same area but for some reason it wasn't really picked up on by other posters too much. It might have been when you weren't around.

I guess my interest is fuelled because I have met him previously

Do share...?

Thought only our US based Aussies would be on-line now.

and the sleepless in suburbia ones ;p

About to pass out now. Look forward to another 20 pages in the AM, lol
Sounds like things are rumbling. Friday feels significant.

Night all. :)

That is weird reporting and you find further into that report that they're still looking for people from the roundabout. Anyone who may have been driving on that intersection roundabout in particular, either coming out of Brookfield Rd or coming along Moggill Rd, we would please ask if you would contact Crime Stoppers," he said.

"We believe at this stage those vehicles may be able to assist with our investigation in relation to Allison's death."
I'm guessing the investigation isn't finished yet???

I looked at at a few old listings and they are mentioned as joint contact.
Example on below link.
http://www.homehound.com.au/48+currong+street+kenmore+qld+4069/

Also perhaps the lawyer representing the female??? Noticed that he had looked at a particular linked in profile. http://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2&trk=pbmap

Previously mentioned about GBC's fitness.......
http://members.optusnet.com.au/peaktrain/testimonial.html

Gerard's Team Success

Lesley has been working with my Team as our personal fitness trainer for many months now and I am delighted with the results.

Just the latest for the day. Taking a break (well hopefully)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frf7l6-1226351442743
first time I have seen Cm or other paper seemingly supportive of GBC

I didnt feel it was particualrly supportive of him, but maybe I missed something. So you just mean it points as much to the woman as to him?

I thought this was interesting, but a bit disheartening if the police always tell the truth in these types of situatiions:

"A number of people have assisted us and inquires are still continuing," Supt Ainsworth said.

"We're not narrowing in on anyone. We're keeping an open mind and have to run our investigation in a professional manner to ensure every piece of information is examined and run out thoroughly."

Yes.

Well I've been thinking for quite a while now, it's possible that Allison ran off/drove off that way (south), and another pursued and caught up with her on Rafting Ground Road, between Nolan and Winrock (where screams heard + separate reports of dogs barking), stuff happened, then perp went on down Rafting to Moggill Rd, out to Kholo, then came back along Moggill but went on to THE roundabout at Moggill+Brookfield to home.

OR (if Allison drove her car initially)... meet with accomplice near roundabout (there's been rumours a possible ex-colleague lives near there, not sure if same one - I haven't been able to verify, and wouldn't be printing address if i could) pick accomplice up in main car, go back to 'hot zone' so accomplice can drive other car home.

The other possible phone location (near BC house or other 2 neighbours), that was mentioned above, is also interesting, cos the woman at the back (the big house with grey tile roof) reported her dog going silly around 10 too (maybe fight started there and then A ran/drove off). But then dogs are such sensitive pack animals, the dogs barking 2km away could have set hers off too.

(and as Game of Thrones fans know, the dogs are always right!)

Yes, I suggested at one point when the roundabout sightings were called for and being discussed at length here, that i thought the murderer would have gone to dump the body using one route, and returned the other, most likely the way you described. And the screams fitted in with that.

So now we have the possible accomplice - and your scenario could fit in for sure. Anyone got any others? Also, the car in the showgrounds at some stage - i know this was reported but can't recall where - and I can't recall which car and for how long.

I didnt feel it was particualrly supportive of him, but maybe I missed something. So you just mean it points as much to the woman as to him?

I thought this was interesting, but a bit disheartening if the police always tell the truth in these types of situatiions:

"A number of people have assisted us and inquires are still continuing," Supt Ainsworth said.

"We're not narrowing in on anyone. We're keeping an open mind and have to run our investigation in a professional manner to ensure every piece of information is examined and run out thoroughly."

Is that code to water things down?

Are the police being leaned on from above (considering how many influential men's groups are allegedly in the back there) ?

Will the media suddenly focus on another crime and bury this case?

Will 'experts' and 'close friends' begin 'revealing' that ABC was extremely depressed and/or had expressed thoughts of suicide?

Will there be an outbreak of attacks on women in the Brookfield area - or will the media claim women have claimed they've been attacked, barely escaped 'but didn't report it' for various reasons?

Guess we'll have to wait and see

Ok .... sssshhhhh (don't tell anyone, cross your heart and spit now)

Been imbibing hot Milo and Vegemite on a stale bread roll

Keep it to yourself ....

Hilarious!

Hmmm, I'm getting hungry ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics