TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense for TM starts:
Mary Frances Mayes pleaded not guilty in to her conspiracy to commit especially aggravated kidnapping charges.

"One of the things that the state will have to establish is of course venue," said Terry Dycus, Mary's attorney. "She's charged with conspiracy so they will have to show an overt act that was committed by my client in furtherance of the charge of especially aggravated kidnapping."

"She knows they were alive when she last saw them. All accounts are that he was good to the children, that it was a family similar relationship and that the girls would not have been afraid of him," said Shana Johnson about her client, Teresa Mayes.
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18245286/attorneys-for-mayes-women-speak-out-about-their-clients

Doesn't really fit with the sworn affidavit story she told LE

"BTW....AM looks like the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. Creepy."

Yes, he does!

Just for information...found this news article.

Jo Ann Bain had ties to the Tucson area, having lived and visited here occasionally since 2008. She changed her hometown to Tucson on her Facebook page in April.

A public records search indicates she lived in a mobile home near N. Trico and W. El Tiro roads west of Marana.

Adrienne and Alexandria were enrolled in different elementary schools within the Marana Unified School District near Tucson off and on between 2004 and 2009, according to Tamara Crowley, a spokeswoman for the district.

Bain was planning a return to Tucson when she allegedly was abducted and killed. The Bains told friends they were going to Arizona to help relieve two of their daughters' asthma symptoms.

http://www.wtvm.com/story/18244826/...nference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm

What I can't get over is this: how can 2 people be killed in the garage, the bodies loaded into a car with two additional children (who must have been in a panic) also loaded into the car.... silently? Without even a whisper? I thought GB was sleeping and his eldest daughter was also in the house, along with her child? AND NOBODY HEARD ANYTHING at all????

Chopper 5 showing overhead of the Bain garage where they say Joann and Adrienne were murdered 4/27..

Again According to Teresa the ENTIRE MOTIVE FOR THE CRIME WAS TO KIDNAP THE TWO YOUNGEST BAIN DAUGHTERS!!!.. Never was planned for Joann and Adrienne to be abducted.. Only to kidnap the 2 youngest that AM has with him now..

Teresa's lawyer stated that the girls were alive and well the last she saw of them.. They were in no fear of AM and that it was very much a familial relationship that the girls had with Adam. She doesn't believe AM would harm the girls!!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

leaving her husband? where did that come from??? (sorry if I am behind but I thought they were moving as a family? I may have missed something)

I have no clue, if she was leaving her husband or if her husband was going with them. This is why I asked the question.

What I can't get over is this: how can 2 people be killed in the garage, the bodies loaded into a car with two additional children (who must have been in a panic) also loaded into the car.... silently? Without even a whisper? I thought GB was sleeping and his eldest daughter was also in the house, along with her child? AND NOBODY HEARD ANYTHING at all????

all sort of horrible scenarios possible -

If the chopper 5 aerial footage is correct.. If it is correct the garage they were showing when stating the mother/daughter were murdered in it.. This garage is absolutely and totally separate building adjacent to the home.. Again if the footage is correct the garage it showed was a large white/cream separate structure adjacent to the home

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I wonder if LE has a general search area surrounded hoping since announcing the previous FBI newscast that he would go somewhere to watch it while leaving the girls in the hiding place?

Chopper 5 showing overhead of the Bain garage where they say Joann and Adrienne were murdered 4/27..

Again According to Teresa the ENTIRE MOTIVE FOR THE CRIME WAS TO KIDNAP THE TWO YOUNGEST BAIN DAUGHTERS!!!.. Never was planned for Joann and Adrienne to be abducted.. Only to kidnap the 2 youngest that AM has with him now..

Teresa's lawyer stated that the girls were alive and well the last she saw of them.. They were in no fear of AM and that it was very much a familial relationship that the girls had with Adam. She doesn't believe AM would harm the girls!!

____________________...

If that was the plan then why kill JB and A?

Just for information...found this news article.

Jo Ann Bain had ties to the Tucson area, having lived and visited here occasionally since 2008. She changed her hometown to Tucson on her Facebook page in April.

A public records search indicates she lived in a mobile home near N. Trico and W. El Tiro roads west of Marana.

Adrienne and Alexandria were enrolled in different elementary schools within the Marana Unified School District near Tucson off and on between 2004 and 2009, according to Tamara Crowley, a spokeswoman for the district.

Bain was planning a return to Tucson when she allegedly was abducted and killed. The Bains told friends they were going to Arizona to help relieve two of their daughters' asthma symptoms.

http://www.wtvm.com/story/18244826/...nference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm

so based on the last few articles posted she (they? unknown) had lived in Arizona and year ago moved back due to her father and were due to all move there as a family soon with Mayes helping with the uhaul.

do I have that right now?:waitasec:

____________________...

That is defense phooey. Her affidavit makes her sound more involved and the fact that she has been charged with murder

sijiazhentan
Thank you so much, I got that TB's Mom is PJB, but couldn't find if she was related to AM. Now it's answered how they're related. Funny that he had pics of the three younger girls, but not TB or her child on his fb. That night could have been even worse since TB and her child were in the home.

so based on the last few articles posted she (they? unknown) had lived in Arizona and year ago moved back due to her father and were due to all move there as a family soon with Mayes helping with the uhaul.

do I have that right now?:waitasec:

I hope so because that is what I thought all along.

He may in fact have drugged them as mentioned as a possibility or he could have taken them from their sleep one at a time...
He could have had the mom and daughter already killed and in the trailer b4 he ever took the younger two.
They may not even know their mom and sister are deceased...

they trust him and he is obviously a manipulator and could have made up any story to tell these younger ones...

JMO

I suspect he planned on kidnapping all 4. Just my intuition and mom didn't go along with it nor eldest daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire