Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't believe in Tarot readings. Years back, I was given a free Tarot reading by someone apparently well respect, who had a lot of clients. She got all wrong. Said that I was going to be very happy in a long marriage with 2 kids, the first one arriving after about 18 months of marriage. Well, it took me 7 years to fall pregnant, had only one child and my marriage lasted only 12 years!

However, it is known that police in the US do sometime use respected psychics to assist in solving crimes and I tend to believe some might have special sensory powers.

I've never had a Tarot reading, but the one linked by Neuromancer seemed better than chance, to me anyway (bearing in mind the timing of the reading and of events as have unfolded since)

That there are those with extra-sensory gifts however, I have no doubt whatsoever, whether these be manifested via Tarot or ordinary playing-cards, tea-leaves, saucers of water or simply voiced hunches

Also....

I have a daughter....and not to get too far off track but I ask everyone this whether you think he is guilty or not

Why for one second should the children suspect there father?

Daddy...what happened to mummy?
Daddy....where has mummy gone?
Daddy....please please don't leave us

You all know my views on this crime but I want you to all know that children are so god dam innocent...

Imagine being the detective who had to interview them....

If you have children then do what I did tonight...

Ask them how there day was?
Read an extra storey....
Tuck them in and understand how much they love and rely on you

Not necessary suspect the father, but be afraid of him, if there was DV in the home. Kids are not stupid!

I personally don't believe in Tarot readings. Years back, I was given a free Tarot reading by someone apparently well respect, who had a lot of clients. She got all wrong. Said that I was going to be very happy in a long marriage with 2 kids, the first one arriving after about 18 months of marriage. Well, it took me 7 years to fall pregnant, had only one child and my marriage lasted only 12 years!

However, it is known that police in the US do sometime use respected psychics to assist in solving crimes and I tend to believe some might have special sensory powers.

I was quite the opposite. I didn't believe and a friend did mine. Was 100% accurate about a situation I was involved in. I didn't like what I heard but what it said ended up being spot on. I take it with a grain of salt but it can be interesting.

Yes I was there, it was very sad

I was there too. It was horrendous. The tension between the two families could be cut by a knife. There was a definitive feeling that the Dickies wanted nothing to to with GBC. The BC clan walked in the back door 5 mins before the service. I did see that partly as protecting the girls from waiting around but all of them?

Those girls did their mum proud. So brave and so amazing. What a legacy to leave behind.

I have cried so much today and still feel so emotional. Losing a friend is hard, losing her like that is almost unbearable.

I just wish we could have an end to this. The speculation, gossip and innuendo. It's exhausting. I want to know what happened to this gorgeous creature who was an amazing friend and mother. I don't want it to have been anything to do with G. I don't want to believe anyone is capable of that.....it's just so hard with all the misinformation and changing stories......and sadly I do believe he knows what, why,where, how and who!!

I've never had a Tarot reading, but the one linked by Neuromancer seemed better than chance, to me anyway (bearing in mind the timing of the reading and of events as have unfolded since)

That there are those with extra-sensory gifts however, I have no doubt whatsoever, whether these be manifested via Tarot or ordinary playing-cards, tea-leaves, saucers of water or simply voiced hunches

I think in most cases that whatever devices these people use to facilitate their gift, it is the intuitive and sensory powers that are what gets the result. So it's really all about the reader of the cards, not the cards themselves in relation to the quality of the reading.

For Sure! Maybe they thought after speaking with Police that they thought he would of been arrested by now...I wonder if something that was unpredicted has come into play that has prevented arrest...I wonder if Lawyer and Barrister have started earning there money?

I also wonder if Lawyer and Barrister were present today at funeral?
Wow. That's excellent.

I was there too. It was horrendous. The tension between the two families could be cut by a knife. There was a definitive feeling that the Dickies wanted nothing to to with GBC. The BC clan walked in the back door 5 mins before the service. I did see that partly as protecting the girls from waiting around but all of them?

Those girls did their mum proud. So brave and so amazing. What a legacy to leave behind.

I have cried so much today and still feel so emotional. Losing a friend is hard, losing her like that is almost unbearable.

I just wish we could have an end to this. The speculation, gossip and innuendo. It's exhausting. I want to know what happened to this gorgeous creature who was an amazing friend and mother. I don't want it to have been

anything to do with G. I don't want to believe anyone is capable of that.....it's just so hard with all the misinformation and changing stories......and sadly I do believe he knows what, why,where, how and who!!

Thank you both for sharing your very personal feelings. It must be very difficult even being on this site. I hope that for all those involved that there is some kind of resolution soon.

... you wouldn't be around and he would be the culprit ... would you really want him near your kids? (sorry, couldn't help it)

I would definitely want him there if he did not do it..and at the moment he has not been proven guilty. There is something very very strange about all of this..

My first post here guys , bare with me little. I have been reading the posts since day one and have been intrigued by the complexity of the issues here. Tarjessi when you say you know these people involved and you are leaning towards SB not being involved , and that you would believe TM to be the person more likely 'involved' I believe you are correct.

Hi Lurker, no I was actually wondering about SB just due to some little things I have noticed. I don't know anyone personally at all attached to this case, I am only basing my thoughts on some observations I have made from photos at the funeral and some material on SB's Facebook page.

I do understand that TM has been suggested as the person who is an ex-colleague and has now retained a lawyer after being interviewed. Way back in thread 1 I wondered which of the two (SB or TM) might have been the alleged mistress after someone provided a link to the archived Century 21 website.

I also understand that TM has not officially been mentioned as a mistress but as a former colleague only. There has been speculation on websleuths that she is the mistress but no confirmation.

She may have info on some of his dodgy business dealings although it is odd she was filmed at his place shortly after Allison was reported missing. I mean if you were planning on spilling your guts over his dodgy dealings would you turn up at his parent's place to offer support when his wife is reported missing?

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/04/26/what-has-happened-to-missing-mother-allison-baden-clay/pictures/

SB was also photographed and filmed at GBC's parents place shortly after Allison was reported missing. I understand from the mass of information in these threads that SB no longer works in real estate but works for Suncorp. If you do a bit of sleuthing you can link up the photos from the C21 website and the photos posted online in the early days to match the names to faces.

I know SB wrote a lovely tribute on the Courier Mail site but that could also be a way to deflect attention away from herself. It could also be genuine but the photo of SB behind the coffin at the funeral, her cover photo of the creek in a park at night time which has just changed to a sunset on Facebook today...those little things seem odd to me. I could well be reading into it way too much and SB is not involved at all.

All of this above about SB could all be pure coincidence, but with little information to confirm either way, I personally still wonder about SB and TM and what possible involvement (if any) they might have.

The fact that they have said the killer might have had an accomplice...I personally feel it is either one or both of his parent's or possibly SB or TM. The only other person would be if GBC had another woman on the go that no one knew about. Or GBC is not guilty at all, but honestly, my instincts are saying he most likely is involved...but time will tell.

I hope QPS are able to get all of the information they need to solve this case and ensure that they can put the murderer and his possible accomplice away for a long time. My heart goes out to Allison, her parents and her daughters...

... you wouldn't be around and he would be the culprit ... would you really want him near your kids? (sorry, couldn't help it)

Seriously, I think this is a very good point.

There is much focus on the children being the priority today and the need for everyone to do what is best for them at this time, which I completely agree with - however, I really think that it was Allison's day and one must contemplate what she would have wanted. IF (only "if") GBC did this to her, I don't want to think about her last moments with him. Would she have wanted him there with the kids in that way, or being a sole parent to them in future? If it were me in the situation, I would much prefer my kids to be held and protected by my parents.

Saddest thing ever is that three little girls are going to bed without a cuddle from their mummy tonight...I just wish we could all have some answers NOW!!! I HOPE FOR THEIR SAKE IT IS NOT HIM....it is just all so terribly sad.

Saddest thing ever is that three little girls are going to bed without a cuddle from their mummy tonight...I just wish we could all have some answers NOW!!! I HOPE FOR THEIR SAKE IT IS NOT HIM....it is just all so terribly sad.

What's done is done, but I have doubts re: the wisdom in taking the children to the funeral. I know the stiff-upper lippers (way I was raised) believe children should attend the funeral as a way of 'getting them to accept it'and to accept that death is a natural part of life (as it is, of course)

Yet how many of us, as adults, have thought about the burial which accompanies the funeral and thought about what it's like down there, under the ground, all alone, when night falls? Well, that's exactly what children think about too. All around them, adults are grieving, crying, talking, drinking, etc. Attempts are made to comfort and distract the child's thoughts. It's told to go to sleep and not think about it any more. They're subject to platitudes. Told Mummy is in heaven and everything will be alright. The adults act as if the children are blind, deaf and incapable of independent thought, very often. It's expected children will magically 'get over it', as if the death of an adored mother were similar to a case of measles

And alone in the dark, within earshot of adult conversation, the child thinks about mummy. Wants mummy to come and comfort and hug and smile and make everything happy and normal again. The child also thinks about the casket and where it went and where mummy is now. I wouldn't have taken the children to the funeral. The casket departing in the hearse was too stark, too horrific in its implications, too cruel in its reality, imo

Seriously, I think this is a very good point.

There is much focus on the children being the priority today and the need for everyone to do what is best for them at this time, which I completely agree with - however, I really think that it was Allison's day and one must contemplate what she would have wanted. IF (only "if") GBC did this to her, I don't want to think about her last moments with him. Would she have wanted him there with the kids in that way, or being a sole parent to them in future? If it were me in the situation, I would much prefer my kids to be held and protected by my parents.

Agreed, however he is the father and not the subject to any DOC investigation therefore you cannot stop him from being near his kids .... as much as many probably would like it!

This does not mean she was applying thus in relation to abuse...

I was thinking too after her best friend saying 'she told me things' comment and since I read it on CM online too.

IMO it was not the abuse per se, but the deep finance - no solution available - desperate spot "it" had got them in perhaps.

Berry and Neuromancer

I think you'll find that GBC was carrying one of his daughter's posies, each of them placed flowers on Allison's coffin during the service.

Hope you know, however these posies had no paper/wrapping on them if they were the ones placed with Mummys' coffin.

Take longer than the 5 mins before service when they arrived, to shorten all stems and remove that.

beside the point.....thank you for your response I will be saying now indog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member