Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Susan,

Well rendezvous at the Scout Camp sounds plausible between GBC and alleged mistress - because rumours about his financial status lead us to believe he wasn't good for an overnight stay at The Hilton! If you read Keyboredom's post it seems two cars were seen there - so again, plausible. Not sure about Allison driving out there to confront them - she appeared to be getting on with her life, up early the next day for a conference... but that doesn't mean she wasn't there - it's whether she took herself up there of her own accord, or was taken there? I recall earlier in the threads the possibility of something happening away from the house - so yeah - sounds viable to me!

Sorry to clarify I was told 2 vehicles were seen roadside in the direction of scout camp, but not specifically at the camp. The time wouldn't tally with a romantic rendezvous unless they kept very odd hours, and as the scout camp has a caretaker I think frequent meetings there would be unlikely. The caretaker has been interviewed by police.

Why would they go to the BC senior house? Although the police did search the shed, so maybe they did.

The more I think about Susan's theory of ABC going out to confront GBC with the mistress the more plausible it seems and fits with other accounts of the two cars being seen at the scouting grounds.

The only nitpick I have is that they could have avoided the cctv camera at the roundabout, but maybe in thier frame of mind it was overlooked.

I have a couple of theories ... Enjoying all the posts and info as I have been able to cross theories off as new info comes up or existing info re-emphasised.I think biggest clues in this case are what the police haven't said and haven't done. IMO police have it Sussed

Anyone know where TN lives?

Did you mean TM?? If you did then there are no current properties in Qld with that name as being the current owner. There are historical listings for that name but not any current ones. So unless she has Qld property purchased under a company name she does not currently own any property in this state.

Sorry to clarify I was told 2 vehicles were seen roadside in the direction of scout camp, but not specifically at the camp. The time wouldn't tally with a romantic rendezvous unless they kept very odd hours, and as the scout camp has a caretaker I think frequent meetings there would be unlikely. The caretaker has been interviewed by police.

Are you referring to Bunya St or Mt Crosby rd? Do we know what type or colour of the 2nd car?

Did you mean TM?? If you did then there are no current properties in Qld with that name as being the current owner. There are historical listings for that name but not any current ones. So unless she has Qld property purchased under a company name she does not currently own any property in this state.

Thanks! Yes I did mean TM.. All I could find on google was some old for sale in Anstead with TM and GBC as agents.

Or the interview was done because there was a very attractive female journalist standing in the driveway! As you watch the clip look at he approaches that said attractive journalist - head tilted, mimicking her stance...

The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube

Does he say... Ï'm trying to look after my children at the moment... THEY'VE got three young girls?"

Ok having had to endure GBC's nasal call-in-sick voice again, I can kind of imagine he is saying what a lawyer might have scripted for him. The issue is, he's doing a bloody awful job of delivering the message. God help the female journo if he's aroused by her presence.

I think the 'they've' is just his nasally rendition of 'we've'

If the lawyer was involved in allowing that interview, his next words to Gerard after seeing the footage (other than you '********* ******') may well have been 'we'd better get a barrister involved'!

Holy crapola! so where is that trailer now?

I had a lightbulb moment before. I've always found it odd that they asked for roundabout sightings from 11.30pm to 4am - pretty succinct timing (half past an hour) that must indicate that they have electronic evidence (google searching) to suggest he was at the home at 11.25pm and 4.05am.

IMO, 11.25pm was how to dispose of a body.
and after being unable to sleep... 4.05am how to find a good lawyer
I think this observation re times is spot on!

I'm wondering why GBC didn't use legal representation from Praeger Batt law firm like he has in the past.

It's starting to look like you have the normal way of doing things and then the WWGBCD? (what would GBC do?) way of doing things.

Don't forget it is very likely that he and the lawyer are mates from schooldays/scouts etc. More likely you would call a mate who is also a criminal lawyer at an unusual hour I guess - the average Joe wouldn't even know a criminal lawyer to call without some kind of recommendation.

Hurriedly obtaining the sevices of the big guns admits guilt IMO
Would he be "admitting" guilt this early in the piece?

I'm thinking out loud here, my head has hundreds of things going thru it at the moment :)

I'm finding it hard to believe that the lawyer was there already - however, I guess it would explain why GBC has never made an official statement. The average Joe probably wouldn't know that it makes the police's job much more difficult and onerous if you don't make a statement - to me he was advised in this regard from the very beginning.

Thanks for that Keyboredom. Not the most romantic place for regular meetings - but odd place for two cars to be seen up there that night ( especially if between 11.30pm and 4 am) Bunya is a no through road.

Thanks! Yes I did mean TM.. All I could find on google was some old for sale in Anstead with TM and GBC as agents.

Interestingly under the historial property owners records she jointly owned 3 properties in the area, they were all conjointly owned with the same man over the past decade....the last was sold in 2010 (the last sale making a loss) and the gentleman repurchased another property after that sale in the area solely in his name.

So that might point to a relationshop breakup for TM around July 2010.

When did she start working for GBC?

Or the interview was done because there was a very attractive female journalist standing in the driveway! As you watch the clip look at he approaches that said attractive journalist - head tilted, mimicking her stance...

The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube

Does he say... Ï'm trying to look after my children at the moment... THEY'VE got three young girls?"

also, if people are wondering where the trailer is, in this video clip you can see a trailer at the beginning of the interview at his parents house.

Are you referring to Bunya St or Mt Crosby rd? Do we know what type or colour of the 2nd car?

I was told Mt Crosby road. Would rather not mention what they claimed re.the other car in case it wrongly identifies someone. I'm still a bit wary that one was claimed to be white 4wd as it seems too obvious.

The shunning of the public spotlight has already led to demands from local media that Mr Baden-Clay answer a series of questions about his wife and prompted an online frenzy of conspiracy theories. Police had not designated him a ''person of interest'' although they have seized some of Mr Baden-Clay's personal items from his parents' home.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...ing-husband-20120511-1yicx.html#ixzz1ucBntu4d

DO YOU THINK THEY ARE REFERRING TO US???? HAHA....MOST DEFINATELY

The shunning of the public spotlight has already led to demands from local media that Mr Baden-Clay answer a series of questions about his wife and prompted an online frenzy of conspiracy theories. Police had not designated him a ''person of interest'' although they have seized some of Mr Baden-Clay's personal items from his parents' home.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...ing-husband-20120511-1yicx.html#ixzz1ucBntu4d

DO YOU THINK THEY ARE REFERRING TO US???? HAHA....MOST DEFINATELY

Not feeling sorry for him, but they really edited portions of his blog to show it in the worst possible light.

In light of new information, my theory is this:
GBC and Mistress arrange to meet up near scout camp. GBC is running late, Allison joins the mistress to confront her. There is an altercation and Allison is accidentally killed or severely injured. GBC arrives and sees what has happened. Being spineless he says, "I want nothing to do with this, you're on your own" and drives off. The mistress is left with a body to dispose of, who does she call?

My bet is she calls NBC or EBC. S/he arranges to meet mistress near the roundabout, she picks him/her up, they go back, dispose of the body and E/NBC drives Allison's car back to the family home. Mistress then drops E/NBC back near roundabout, they go their separate ways.

GBC looks so guilty because he is technically involved, and his plea for her to return is so unbelievable because he already knows she is not going to return. He contacts lawyer Immediately because he knows he will be implicated by the involvement of the mistress.

Not feeling sorry for him, but they really edited portions of his blog to show it in the worst possible light.

That's not feeling sorry for anyone. That's reading something critically and having some understanding of the position they are trying to put you in as a reader. This is also why I like your posts Keyboredom - you tend to keep the emotion out and see things more objectively.

Ok having had to endure GBC's nasal call-in-sick voice again, I can kind of imagine he is saying what a lawyer might have scripted for him. The issue is, he's doing a bloody awful job of delivering the message. God help the female journo if he's aroused by her presence.

I think the 'they've' is just his nasally rendition of 'we've'

If the lawyer was involved in allowing that interview, his next words to Gerard after seeing the footage (other than you '********* ******') may well have been 'we'd better get a barrister involved'!

:floorlaugh:

Camera, pretty girl, 'perfected salesman strut' ... this could go viral on youtube! 'how not to give a press conference in a murder investigation'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth