Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 13 y.o. Not interested in these things, just Facebook, the occasional texting, etc. I doubt the girls at the age that they are now will be searching for things like these. It will be a different story when they are older and they get a better grasp of what happened to their mother.
Is the polies still GBC 'friends' on Facey?

I have a 13 y.o. Not interested in these things, just Facebook, the occasional texting, etc. I doubt the girls at the age that they are now will be searching for things like these. It will be a different story when they are older and they get a better grasp of what happened to their mother.

I'd better not tell u the sorts of things my friends and I looked up in private when we were 13 then :p

If the Honda (car GBC crashed) is the same car that was seen with the white 4wd at Anstead, how silly to draw focus to it by crashing it! He would know it would be checked over after the crash?

I think more likely the second 4wd was the captiva or another car altogether...

Very true..But as I said pretty silly to drive the other 4wd(IF it is the case these cars were involved) without your headlights on also!..Begging for attention to be drawn to it.

I keep thinking about that crash too. And I can't think of one way that by crashing a car, it would be beneficial to hiding evidence of a crime. He was probably just preoccupied with thoughts of everything happening and didn't pay attention to what he was doing. That's MOO. :moo:

Thats been MOO all along regarding the 'crash' too. mind just very preoccupied/stressed. MOO!:cow:

Thats been MOO all along regarding the 'crash' too. mind just very preoccupied/stressed. MOO!:cow:

I dont know hey...I think something happened to that car and by crashing it, he was trying to cover up previous damage to the car. Thats the only thing that could make sense to me.

peeps! Exactly what is going on over here? Please go refresh yourselves on the terms of service before Kimster comes around with her ray gun. We do not try to "out" other posters here at websleuths and we also do not post rumors or attack one another...

:nurse:

5) was placed side of bridge on land to LOOK like she jumped from bridge IMO

To be quite honest, if you were going to jump off a bridge, the Kholo Creek bridge is, while somewhat high, not exactly ideal. Depending on tidal times, you could end up stuck in mud or smack down into water + Add lack of impact injuries due to prior death to the mix... the offender would have to be completely stupid to think this a suitable disposal method under pretence of suicide!!

:maddening:

To be quite honest, if you were going to jump off a bridge, the Kholo Creek bridge is, while somewhat high, not exactly ideal. Depending on tidal times, you could end up stuck in mud or smack down into water + Add lack of impact injuries due to prior death to the mix... the offender would have to be completely stupid to think this a suitable disposal method under pretence of suicide!!

:maddening:

IMO I think Allison was left upstream.

But was it up Wirrabarra or Bunya......

543 I know what you think, so you don't need to to answer, thank you.

For all of those who are asking questions similar to.... "can we get sued for what we are posting on the forum etc etc?", maybe rather than worrying about that you should just consider a bit of common decency. Some things that are coming out are pretty wild, not to mention totally unsubstantiated. Some things are just downright awful (Wishing that GBC would get raped, murdered or kill himself??? Really!?).

I know some people are genuinely concerned about the consequences of what gets posted on here (and rightly so), I think it IS really important to consider what you are posting!

End rant x

Latest news story re 4WDs.

1. Gold star for the sleuther who identifies the "friend" who owns the blue car that GBC crashed.

2. What thoughts do you have about why one car would be closely tailing the other car?

3. What thoughts do you have re the larger white 4WD only having parking lights on?

I agree that the the police are using the media to drip feed the suspect(s) (like chinese water torture) in the hopes that someone will crack.

1. Mistress?
2. Something (someone!) in the back don't want another car to get in between them to get so close as to see?
3. So light doesn't highlight what is in the back of the car in front since they are traveling close and/or had parking lights on at scout camp as bright headlights would stand out more there at a time when no one was expected to be there and forgot to turn them up when hit the road

I found this interesting: "Residents of Lintrose Tce at Karalee, on the opposite side of the Brisbane River to where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, said yesterday that they only wished they had heard something that could help the police investigation." as it seems strange to mention that particular street. I guess it could mean no argument, struggle or accident in the area of the bridge then? Considering how noise is said to travel in the area? IMO

With respect :)

Yes it is speculation and it is "interpretation through the author's own empathy". But what's wrong with that? I've been reading these threads since the beginning and there's been a lot of people who've had a lot to say about the type of person GBC and his family basing a lot of their thoughts on little more than...well...their feelings. They've made up his mind he's guilty and suddenly his family are as guilty as him. There's been discussions about GBC being arrogant, having a history of DV, of him being a whole lot of things but where's the evidence. There isn't any that I've seen in the press, from the QP. These people are making sense of what has happened by empathizing with the victim.

I would even say (and I'm not trying to be personal but I have no idea how else to explain it...so, respectfully I say): IMO the comment you have made reflects your empathy with the victim. I say that because of the words you use in your last sentence. For example, there is no proof (at the moment) she was "brutally murdered". Yes, she was murdered. Brutally? We don't know.

Oh I want to clarify, just because I can empathize with someone does not necessarily mean that I therefore condone their behavior and/or actions. I empathize only because I acknowledge the complexity of all human beings.

My question too, as there has been an awful lot of speculation and gossip. IF the DV issue is actually factual? I know many have run with it as being so and then based their theories on it being so, But is it just hearsay?

And agreed, about people making up their mind that a person is guilty and the whole family too on little factual evidence. Don't get me wrong, I can see clearly alot of things seem to point towards GBC. (not to say there's not alot of facts that would indicate otherwise)

I found this interesting: "Residents of Lintrose Tce at Karalee, on the opposite side of the Brisbane River to where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, said yesterday that they only wished they had heard something that could help the police investigation." as it seems strange to mention that particular street. I guess it could mean no argument, struggle or accident then? IMO

I agree Mystique75 I think it is also very strange to mention that particular street. I have just been going through the current property sales, recent sales and rentals listing for that street to see if I could somehow link it to C21 Westside but no luck.

Maybe pointing out that it has a direct view to where Allison's body was found is just another way to screw with the killer's head... OMG maybe someone saw me/us we are going to :jail:

IMO I think Allison was left upstream.

But was it up Wirrabarra or Bunya......

543 I know what you think, so you don't need to to answer, thank you.

Looking at the map and topography of creek/land, I would think a body deposited from Bunya would have to traverse that creek loop & logically, would get caught on snags etc.

Wirrabarra, on the other hand... looks like there's a forest trail up to the right which then run parallel to the creek (to the left) for a bit. And less than 100m to creek edge. Less houses and more scrub too.

Scout camp may be assumed.. but who is to say that the land opposite hasn't been extensively explored by culprit over the years?

and 543> yes, we know it was the butler in the pantry with the candlestick, thanks. :fence:

For all of those who are asking questions similar to.... "can we get sued for what we are posting on the forum etc etc?", maybe rather than worrying about that you should just consider a bit of common decency. Some things that are coming out are pretty wild, not to mention totally unsubstantiated. Some things are just downright awful (Wishing that GBC would get raped, murdered or kill himself??? Really!?).

I know some people are genuinely concerned about the consequences of what gets posted on here (and rightly so), I think it IS really important to consider what you are posting!

End rant x

Could not agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads