2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are using illegal substances, then by definition...

I'll say this again: if one speeds on the freeway, then by definition as well according to this logic.

And I bet a huge majority of posters here have done that. I know I have. So I guess we're all headed for San Quentin.

Back on topic.

Since you know a lot about guns, how do you think it's possible that the bullet trajectory was straight from front to back, with no angle reported?

But you are not 17 yrs old. It is the combination of being 17 and being high that makes someone impulsive and sometimes irrational. And TM's school records, showing three suspensions prove that, imo.

And you know this, how? I believe this is your opinion which does not make it fact. Here it is presumed that Trayvon was stoned which led to the suspensions. Cause and effect. There is no evidence of him being stoned then, and no evidence that that is what caused his behaviour to incur suspensions and certainly no evidence that MJ leads to irrational and impulsive behaviour unless you care to provide some.

That doesn't make him destined to a life of crime! that's absolutely ridiculous

GZ was on pills and was carrying a gun! GZ is up for 2nd degree murder so I guess his pill taking can also lead to a life of crime. The pills he was taking make you aggitated and angry, weed mellows you out.

I NEVER SAID HE WAS DESTINED FOR A LIFE OF CRIME. Please, do not put words in my mouth.

I said smoking pot IS A CRIME in Florida. Note the difference in those two statements.

I'll say this again: if one speeds on the freeway, then by definition as well according to this logic.

And I bet a huge majority of posters here have done that. I know I have. So I guess we're all headed for San Quentin.

Back on topic.

Since you know a lot about guns, how do you think it's possible that the bullet trajectory was straight from front to back, with no angle reported?
Sure. If you speed, you're a criminal. Of a different nature than someone that traffics and consumes illicit substances, but a criminal nonetheless.

It just means the barrel of the gun was approximately perpendicular to Martin's chest. Given the extremely close proximity (within inches), I don't find this surprising at all.

Yeah, the only impulse I ever had was to sleep, or to eat everything in sight. I would want to see studies that MJ makes one impulsive and irrational, etc. Never saw it in the people around me either. Never heard reports of it. So, only studies would convince me and I'm not looking for them.

However, alcohol, as Dr Pinsky stated, is more likely to make you aggressive. It's a shame GZ wasn't tested that night. Hmmmm.

When I was a teen my 24 yr old aunt called me she was crying and very paranoid.It took me 10 minutes to run to her house she was shaken ,paranoid. I got her in her house(she was outside in her yard crying and screaming)and I had to talk and reassure her the police were not coming to get her, I stayed with her till she came down from whatever the pot was laced with or for some reason it just really affected her badly if it wasn't laced.This was in the late 70's and she smoked it before.So anything can happen, If I was not there for her who knows what would have happened.

That doesn't make him destined to a life of crime! that's absolutely ridiculous
GZ was on pills and was carrying a gun! GZ is up for 2nd degree murder so I guess his pill taking can also lead to a life of crime. The pills he was taking make you aggitated and angry, weed mellows you out.

BBM. It certainly is. Good grief, most of my college buddies would be lifers by now if that were true.

I myself tried it a couple of times, didn't really like it, and guess what? I've never had so much as a parking ticket.

Sure. If you speed, you're a criminal. Of a different nature than someone that traffics and consumes illicit substances, but a criminal nonetheless.

It just means the barrel of the gun was approximately perpendicular to Martin's chest. Given the extremely close proximity (within inches), I don't find this surprising at all.

Well, I do. It seems to me that the proximity would make it much more difficult to fire a completely straight shot. Thanks for answering.

I remember reading some time back about a receipt from the 7-11 that only included the Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea that included the time and date of purchase. Until I can find a link, I'll just say it's my opinion.

There is a video from the 7-11.

And you know this, how? I believe this is your opinion which does not make it fact. Here it is presumed that Trayvon was stoned which led to the suspensions. Cause and effect. There is no evidence of him being stoned then, and no evidence that that is what caused his behaviour to incur suspensions and certainly no evidence that MJ leads to irrational and impulsive behaviour unless you care to provide some.

Imo, taking a pot pipe to school in your back pack, in itself, is a poor decision. It is an impulsive action, and a bad decision, imo. And it was his third suspension, and the other two were also products of poor decision making skills and bad judgment, imo.

And YES, there is plenty of evidence that smoking strong weed, like the kind young people smoke today, leads to poor decision making and often bad choices.

Why would they take a buccal swab from GZ, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, can't that now be used to drug test GZ??? Medical experts??

So are you saying that Trayvon was a drug trafficker?

Because I don't see drug trafficking and drug consuming in the same criminal ballpark at all.

As an American citizen it is very upsetting to see how a person can be railroaded by people like Mr.Crump who tells mistruths or IMO lies in the media.Anyone could end up in the same position as GZ and IMO that is scary as H3ll.Very possibly when all is said and done GZ is telling the truth but is still facing life in prison even though IMO he had every right under the law to save his own life.

Well I hope he's a better truth teller than when he perjured himself on the stand about his financial status. "Railroaded"? Trayvon was the victim, not GZ who had the gun and killed Trayvon. If truth is on his side, then his lawyer doesn't have to use dirty tricks, manipulate public opinion or leak information and disinformation, and the evidence will speak for itself, IMO.

Wow. I'm trying to read everything and this has most likely already been mentioned, but on page 56, it talks about Mr. Martin listening to the 911 tapes and he says the screams were not Trayvon.

There was evidence he was found to be in possession of a pipe and an empty bag that had contained MJ on school property leading to his 3rd suspension.That his behavior and also defacing school property caused him to be found with an altered screwdriver and woman's jewelry did in fact cause his suspension another time as well.Any teen who brigs a pipe and baggy that had pot in it to school is not thinking wisely IMO.

When I was a teen my 24 yr old aunt called me she was crying and very paranoid.It took me 10 minutes to run to her house she was shaken ,paranoid. I got her in her house(she was outside in her yard crying and screaming)and I had to talk and reassure her the police were not coming to get her, I stayed with her till she came down from whatever the pot was laced with or for some reason it just really affected her badly if it wasn't laced.This was in the late 70's and she smoked it before.So anything can happen, If I was not there for her who knows what would have happened.

It was probably angel dust. You are talking about the 70's, that was when everyone partied. The hippi days. I know because I graduated high school in 71 and drugs were everywhere. really bad drugs and pot laced with all kinds of carp. I seriously doubt just a joint would do that but everyone is different. That's not a normal reaction to MJ.

Imo, taking a pot pipe to school in your back pack, in itself, is a poor decision. It is an impulsive action, and a bad decision, imo. And it was his third suspension, and the other two were also products of poor decision making skills and bad judgment, imo.

And YES, there is plenty of evidence that smoking strong weed, like the kind young people smoke today, leads to poor decision making and often bad choices.

Respectfully, we don't know that there were 3 suspensions, there has been some very bad reporting that was using leaked (unconfirmed info) in the Miami Herald. My understanding, from the parents, there was a situation with writing on a locker and because of it, they seized his backback and found the bag with marijuana residue (not a pipe from what I have heard), a screwdriver, and some jewelry. All one incident, not separate ones as some have suggested. He has been described favorably by teachers at his school, he was known as a good student. MOO.

Well, I do. It seems to me that the proximity would make it much more difficult to fire a completely straight shot. Thanks for answering.

Why? The gun was almost pressed to his chest, from the reports. I would find a longer-distance shot more likely to be not-straight, as there's likelier to be a difference in elevation between the gun and where it hits.

Guys, I'm not a mod, but there is a ton of other stuff to be talking about that should have tons of debate.

Like for example why any officer or detective would tell a witness that the screams came from GZ, not TM as if he knew that information.

Like two separate witnesses collaborating GZ's story that he was at the bottom getting beat up.

Like the location of the body actually being closer to the cut through then we originally thought.

etc, etc

Why would they take a buccal swab from GZ, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, can't that now be used to drug test GZ??? Medical experts??

I wondered about that as well. Usually it's for DNA, isn't it? They also swabbed the gun for DNA and took Trayvon's DNA. Maybe that's why, so they can use GZ's and Trayvon's DNA to see whose DNA was on the gun. That's my guess.

Oh, and they took fingernail scrapings from Trayvon.

So are you saying that Trayvon was a drug trafficker?

Because I don't see drug trafficking and drug consuming in the same criminal ballpark at all.
Do you think that the drugs just appeared? He obviously bought them or acquired them at some point. That's trafficking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes