2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that he was just a gentleman incase he ran across a young lady who smoked, and he just wanted to be able to light her cigarette.

He bought a lighter at 7-11 and doesn't smoke cigarettes, so he either had some weed, or was about to score some. JMO

are there more pages of discovery then the 183 I just looked at? Where are all the pics?

If there are, I haven't seen them. I want to view Zimmerman's statements and see what the inconsistencies are. The Sentinel does have audio of the interviews of the GF and one with GZ's father, as well as some scene photos.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Your right no one should be shot for smoking pot.GZ shot TM for attacking him and in FL the SYG law gave GZ the right to save his own life.

The syg law is to protect yourself. It does not allow you to follow someone, making that person feel the need to protect themself from you. If, and that is yet to be determined, gz followed tm, and we already heard from a witness that he was concerned about this guy following him, tm was the one that was entitled to syg, not gz as the initiator of the situation.

Doesn't look like a broken nose to me but some cops swore it did when those pics were taken.

What is looks like to me is scratches not punch marks, such as someone on the ground underneath someone trying to get them off. Same with the back of his head.

My daughter had worse injuries when she feel off her bike and she DID have a broken nose.

The syg law is to protect yourself. It does not allow you to follow someone, making that person feel the need to protect themself from you. If, and that is yet to be determined, gz followed tm, and we already heard from a witness that he was concerned about this guy following him, tm was the one that was entitled to syg, not gz as the initiator of the situation.

Would you mind showing me where in the SYG law it states anything other than Mr. Martin's duty was to retreat? Also, I'd like to discuss this with you over in the SYG thread, if you will.

AS I mentioned upthread, Trayvon had only 1.5 to 2 nanograms in his blood. Pinsky said that if he had been smoking at the time, it would be 100. It's possible, he also said, that he smoked it 2 hours ago. But possibly days ago as well.

Regarding venous THClevels:

Blood Tests

Unlike urine tests, blood tests detect the active presence of THC in the bloodstream. In the case of smoked marijuana, THC peaks rapidly in the first few minutes after inhaling, often to levels above 100 ng/ml in blood plasma. It then declines quickly to single-digit levels within an hour. High THC levels are therefore a good indication that the subject has smoked marijuana recently. THC can remain at low but detectable levels of 1- 2 ng/ml for 8 hours or more without any measurable signs of impairment. Chronic users have been found to show residual blood THC levels of 1.5 (+/- 0.5) ng/ml for a full week after ceasing use [Karschner].

http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html
Much more at link.

Colorado has been considering a limit of 5 ug/ml limit as law, but it has been defeated recently.

But what this tells us is that TM did not likely smoke or ingest THC within at least the hour or so prior to the shooting. His school suspension history certainly leads one to conclude he may have been a chronic user. There is no reason to do the test, but a hair test could demonstrate use over months.

And one more comment-- although the autopsy was conducted hours after death, no further metabolism occurred since time of death. So the blood sample was a snapshot of the time of death.

If this has already been covered indetaiol, I apologize-- havent read all of the pages yet! Catching up. Youza-- you guys are FAST! Miss an hour and I miss the doc dump!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172608"]THC in Trayvon's system - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

move the conversation here please.

I swear it looks like he stuck his head in a bag full of cats.

Doesn't it matter that GZ was on heavier drugs? Just because they are prescription doesn't mean he didn't have some kind of "high" going on. People abuse Adderal all the time.

Adderall is a drug of abuse and may be habit-forming. Keep track of the amount of medicine used from each new bottle. You should be aware if anyone is using your medicine improperly or without a prescription. Using this medication improperly can cause death or serious side effects on the heart.

http://www.drugs.com/adderall.html

Adderall (which I am intimately familiar with and have been for as long as it has been in existence) is so seriously an issue for abusers, that Doctors in Florida must now see people with Rx every 3 months! Doctors cannot prescribe it without including their DEA number on the Rx.

Dr. Drew now on HLN, talking about the pot. Everybody turn it on so we can stop arguing about this!!!!

No, not minutes or the nanograms would be closer to 100 not 1.5-2. The latter, according to Dr Pinsky suggests a couple of hours ago.

How did GZ size him up right? Being stoned on MJ is not going to make you act weird. If you don't want to believe, then fine. But distorting info is not helping the defence of GZ, IMO. Wait, maybe it is! (just thinking of the Pinellas outcome).

BBM.

It makes you act stoned. To some that may be considered "weird." No distortion. IMO, it's a distortion to imply that being stoned makes one appear sober.

JMO, OMO, and MOO

All those scratches on Zimmerman's head and face and not a single bit of his DNA under Trayvon's fingernails.

Where did they come from?

One witness said it sounded like someone was in the bushes.

TM had a ring????

I thought that's where it was reported his "bruising" was, near his ring. But maybe it was the ring finger, sans ring, and I'm mistaken. Apologies if this is bad info!

ETA: The evidence collection states TM had a watch on, not a ring. Apologies for any confusion.

In none of the color pictures does it look like this:

odqgzbmj_0_2.jpg

http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-evidence-pictures-photos

JMO

AFAIK, none of the other pictures are taken at that angle, from above looking down at GZ's face and GZ looking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769