2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I would, because that would tell me he was hiding something. That is what good cops do, they are suspicious.

Because refusing invasive procedures and exercising your rights means you're hiding things...

In a target range shooting stance your standing,I have not seen any documents stating GZ was standing if you have can I have the link?TIA
Plus if GZ was standing wouldn't that be a murder 1 charge?
Nobody knows what position he was in when the gun went off. All you can do is guess.

How is taking a pee test invasive? Or blowing into an alcohol detector? They make people applying for a job at Walmart do a pee test. I don't think someone who admitted to shooting someone should be held to a lower standard.

I was referring to a blood test, which is more than likely what would have been taken. And Walmart takes the tests voluntarily. You can't be compelled to submit it.

I thought it was strange that one cop all he did was come to the scene and take a picture of Zimmerman's face and took one of Trayvon's face and then left. Oh and then he forgot he had the pictures.

I lived in a city of 12,000 people which I believe is about a third the size of Sanford...cops there had standard issue cameras in the trunk of their cruisers. It is amazing to me that out of all the LE that showed up to the scene, not one of them had an "official," standard issue, departmental camera.

Many of them saw only the end. A few saw the middle. Apparently, no one saw the very beginning of the face to face that TM's GF heard the very beginning of...

To bad they weren't using Skype because unless she was it is only her opinion as to what actually happened.Her words that she did hear show that TM did confront GZ IMO her statement helps the defense.

Where does it say he forgot he had the pictures? He said he downloaded to his issued laptop later that night and sent them to Serino when he was told the injuries were not documented.

Serino's report stated that he received the email from that officer either 3/20 or 3/21/2012...almost a month later.

You would think if Zimmerman refused to take a blood test Serino would have put it in his request for an arrest warrant.

Plenty of evidence they never asked him to take one.

Nobody knows what position he was in when the gun went off. All you can do is guess.

Not true because where the wound is shows the position of the shooter and the shootie.By now all those test are back so they would know.

ETA People called 911 saying a guy was on the ground and a guy was on top then we heard the gun shot so at least one witness saw seconds before the shot was heard.

You would think if Zimmerman refused to take a blood test Serino would have put it in his request for an arrest warrant.

Absence of evidence is not evidence.

And why would he put it in his capias request? Him exercising his rights is not incriminating. That's the entire point...

Were they icing it?
One officer's report said that he kept an eye on GZ, who was in the interview room, and that the only thing he had was water and kleenex.

Not true because where the wound is shows the position of the shooter and the shootie.By now all those test are back so they would know.

ETA People called 911 saying a guy was on the ground and a guy was on top then we heard the gun shot so at least one witness saw seconds before the shot was heard.

As far as I could tell they are all in. The bullet went in just right of the left nipple and stayed on a straight path into the heart.

Police are trained to see impairments,if they felt he was not under any influence it is up to them whether they felt it was needed .

Not to mention...I would think a trip to the ER would have helped bolster GZ case, too. Who wouldn't go to the ER after being beat as severly as GZ camp has claimed? I just can't figure out Why GZ refused to go to ER? This has nagged at me since I began reading about this case...

JMHO~

Me too. Take it from someone who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury/ subdural hematoma, if the EMT's had any measure of belief that GZ really had taken the kind of beating he and his family described, they would have been adamant about taking him to the ER for a CT scan, otherwise, had anything actually been wrong (and it very likely would have been if his head had actually been pummeled into cement), they would have been liable for negligence.

... My first instinct was that GZ may have taken some sort of drug he didn't want detected, and now that we know he was taking Adderall, that instinct has only grown stronger.

No because once you lose that battle your dead. I am a woman but I can and did have a knock down fight in my younger days and as I was fighting like crazy punching ,kicking,clawing kneeing and screaming loud enough to wake the dead.Screaming does not take any energy away when your in a fight for your life IMO. I screamed hoping someone would help me but I also fought like heck fight or flight takes over and when you can not take flight,your adrenalin kicks in IMO.

How does what you're saying jibe with GZ being supposedly in a fight for his life yet leaving no evidence of punching, kicking, clawing etc? According to TM's autopsy report anyway.

Absence of evidence is not evidence.

And why would he put it in his capias request? Him exercising his rights is not incriminating. That's the entire point...
They would have added in there the evidence of the slurred speech on the 911 call and the trouble he had giving simple directions to the 911 operator and then said he refused the test.

Oh wait, they probably never listened to the 911 call because they did not know he drove his car there and ended up letting his wife drive it home.

Page 37

When he investigated, he witnessed a black male, wearing a dark colored hoodie, on top of a white or hispanic male throwing punches 'MMA' style.

I'm guessing this is 'John'.

I'm still getting over an investigator telling a witness to calm down because the screams they heard didn't come from the guy who died.

What he actually told her, and she stated this on her television interview, is that he said "If it makes you feel any better,the guy who was screaming is alive." IMO, he was trying to make her feel better that she wasn't able to help when she heard someone pleading for help.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members