2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she meant they were talking not texting but after calling him a few times she then sent a text?

Bingo!

That's exactly what I just said. I don't think she said "He ain't text me." That wouldn't even fit in with the conversation. The investigator was inquiring as to how she contacted HIM and whether or not she got a response. Everybody knows Trayvon didn't text her, he was trying to get away from his killer.

JMO MOO

Is that the she who sold her story April 9 issue to the National Enquirer?Wow she sure was brave huh.

I don't think that's her. I believe it's the older lady who was very emotional on the 911 call.

MOO

Bingo!

That's exactly what I just said. I don't think she said "He ain't text me." That wouldn't even fit in with the conversation. The investigator was inquiring as to how she contacted HIM and whether or not she got a response. Everybody knows Trayvon didn't text her, he was trying to get away from his killer.

JMO MOO
What do you posit she said then? It's pretty clear to me. What it means, I don't know. But it's right there, as plain as day.

What do you posit she said then? It's pretty clear to me. What it means, I don't know. But it's right there, as plain as day.

She says she called him 3 or 2 times, and she texted him. It's not plain as day, obviously, if you didn't hear what I heard and vice versa.

ETA: And I just realized we are on the wrong thread. Sorry, mods!

Also, he was in asystole. This means there was no electrical activity in the heart... Cardiac arrest.
But LE noted gurgling which comes from a sucking wound...which is why they tried to stuff it with plastic bags.

But LE noted gurgling which comes from a sucking wound...which is why they tried to stuff it with plastic bags.
It could simply be blood filling the pleural space, which it did. You claimed there was blood in the lungs. Where did you come to this conclusion?

I don't think that's her. I believe it's the older lady who was very emotional on the 911 call.

MOO

She never left her apt.It was in response to a blonde being there giving cpr I wondered if it was the one who sold her story.In it she said either her roommate was first one on the scene before the police and the roommate is a blond.

the 7-11 tapes are interesting but are not in actual real-time speed. I see a kid who greets the clerk. They even exchange comments and then Trayvon gives him exact change. I suspect the question was "would you prefer a $20 or change?" Then Trayvon digs in his pockets for exact change. It breaks my heart that within a half an hour he would lie dead, in the rain, because some cowboy decided he was a bad guy.

There is a time stamp on one of the video views and it looks like it say 18:59:59. If that was the time then Trayvon definitely wasn't dawdling.

It could simply be blood filling the pleural space, which it did. You claimed there was blood in the lungs. Where did you come to this conclusion?

IIRC, I read it in the autopsy report. Plus a gurgling comes from blood or fluids moving in and out with the resuscitation attempts.

Anyway, tired now...gotta go.

The stuff in his system doesn't matter IMO.

He wasn't a squeaky clean kid, newsflash there.

We should move on.

GZ is not squeaky clean either. He has to live with the fact that he killed TM, whether it was self defense or not.

But like you said, everyone is different. TM just that day, was given a 10 day suspension. He made some very poor, irrational choices, that led to that third suspension. JMO

A lot of teenagers make poor and irrational choices who do not use any form of drugs. The normally become more rational when they become adults.

GZ has injuries that were CAUSED by TM hitting him if he was attempting to get TM hands off what kind of wounds would there be?Twisting what I say will never change a fact.The facts show without a doubt GZ was beaten by TM.Sucker punch me,knock me to the ground bang my head into the ground if I was armed I would shot also but IMO I would be so afraid I would keep pulling the trigger to make sure my attacker stopped. In fear he only shot him once then straddled him when he could not realizing he was dead, to me that shows he was not intending to kill TM just stop him.Maybe because I am a female only 5 foot tall but if someone was attacking me like that I think I would fire more then once at of reaction.

So do you think that GZ should ever be allowed to carry a gun again, just for him to kill another person if he came across the same situation. He is a loose cannon, already blown up! It was just a matter of time from his violent history that he was going to kill someone.

IMO Nothing racial was said but of course it is being looked into.What will happen if the judge drops all charges if he feels it is a SYG defense will it then matter?

State Prosecutor Angela Corey is tough to beat when it comes to cases. There must be more information or reasons why she wanted 2nd degree charges on GZ. We can only wait and see how this all comes together during the trial.

Hopefully they will be looking into the matter of racial profiling and hate crime against the NBPP who stated he was offering a bounty of 10k hopefully rising to 1 million dollars for GZ.IMO That most definitely was and a racial and a hate crime.

How is a bounty on someone a hate crime? Bounty hunters go after criminals every day. The bounty was mentioned to have GZ locked up for a crime that he committed. It was just talk and no real action. Nothing racial or hatred about that. It was all about justice.

Even now a days they are laced with all kind of mind altering things like embalming fluid to name just one thing.Recently a teen killed his parents after smoking weed. I believe that is the first time I have ever read about a weed smoker being violent without other drugs also being used or smoked. I was a child of the seventies, I only got horny then hungry the few times I smoked back in the day.Just saying...........

Right. That may also prove that TM really didn't have enough weed in his system to be able to fight GZ like the injuries show on GZ..

What evidence of slurred speach? If there was evidence of slurred speach, why isn't that mentioned anywhere in the docs?

They would have added in there the evidence of the slurred speech on the 911 call and the trouble he had giving simple directions to the 911 operator and then said he refused the test.

What evidence of slurred speach? If there was evidence of slurred speach, why isn't that mentioned anywhere in the docs?

His Virginia accent lol I guess that sounds to some like slurred lol.My sis had a bf from Virginia sounded the same as GZ and he was tea drinker no booze ever,Slow southern drawl is what I hear esp on a cell phone.

State Prosecutor Angela Corey is tough to beat when it comes to cases. There must be more information or reasons why she wanted 2nd degree charges on GZ. We can only wait and see how this all comes together during the trial.

I have not checked her record on these kinds of cases but it has to actually make it to the court room for her to work her magic and IMO this will never see a court room.The more REAL evidence I see the more it matches self defense under SYG and the more IMO he will be released from these charges. As long as the Judge follows the law there is not going to be a court case IMO and many others.

FWIW

I'm more of a reader on this site than a poster but I came here because it's being reported on the UK news about the doc dumps and pics have been shown showing GZ to have sustained some injuries.

I have no opinion either way on this case. At first I did believe TM was an innocent young kid who did nothing wrong, now I'm not sure.......that's not to say I'm swaying more towards GZ, just saying that I genuinely don't have a clue either way.

I've only read to page 12 of this thread and I admit I haven't been following this case as some of you have obviously been following it throughout. But this is what I am seeing from an outside perspective regarding the pot smoking. TM has smoked pot at some stage, whether that be that day, the day before......whatever! He smoked it! Ok, he isn't a bad person because of that but it paints a slightly different picture to what was being portrayed in our news. it shows he broke the law and that's a fact. Does he deserve to be shot because of that, definitely not!
But, if this was the other way around, and it was GZ who had been smoking pot, those of you who are on the TM side would have a field day with it.

I think people need to get over the fact that he smoked it, accept he had had some issues, made some poor choices and move on.

Item 14 pg 7 headphone in TM pocket? I thought it had been widely speculated he was talking on phone with headphones or headset when altercation started. How did headphones get in his pocket during a fight?

Quoting my own post. After reading all the docs I see that was reported in error and other ofc reported headphone found with keychain, not in his pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304