Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless forensics throw up somthing (and that will be tricky given they were in a relationship) they need to bust his defense that from 10pm that night until whatever time he claims to have woken he was tucked up in bed having the dreamless sleep of the virtuous.

Looking at the subtext of what the police have been asking for they are obviously having a hard time doing so.

This would be being monitored somehow.....The police would not want the blood on their hands, if something was to happen to those lovely little ladies. If it panned out he did harm Allison, and the police had all they required to get him.....and didnt, then something happened to those girls................there would be hell to pay.

I agree, if police did have any fear for the safety of the kids. They would not leave the situation as is. Maybe why he is still staying with his parents?- I think he is( I know, I know what peoples thoughts are on them. But just cause they may seem strange to some, doesn't mean they are involved in allisons murder, or are bad people).

This would be being monitored somehow.....The police would not want the blood on their hands, if something was to happen to those lovely little ladies. If it panned out he did harm Allison, and the police had all they required to get him.....and didnt, then something happened to those girls................there would be hell to pay.

This just happened here, Josh Powell, suspect in his wife's disappearance-killed himself and his two sons during a supervised visit.

i dont understand why they are continuing the hunt if they already have suspects?

I agree almost every report i have read in google/ courier mail (even tonight)says stuff like that. Things like as police hunt down the killer/s and other stuff. Then after that there was one came out that they are still interviewing people. That's why i wait for the detective too say anything because the media isn't reliable at times

Ok I want to post something about his lovers/affairs. TM was not the only person GBC had had affairs with, I was told that he had had numerous affairs, trysts etc and that the marriage was done and dusted partly because of the continual cheating and the final straw was that he was stupid enough to get someone pregnant.

NOW please don't jumped to conclusions about there being any baby in the works, that could have happened ages ago and not been a recent event, I was just told that was the final straw in regards to the marriage. Maybe the person miscarried, maybe it was aborted, who knows. I'm just trying to point out there is a pattern of behaviour here and I don't think that TM would have been under any illusion that he was the love of her life and going to be a happy, faithful and committed partner to her if he left Allison. His track record shows his true colours, people like that don't change.

The 9 news story tonight confirmed that he had several affairs, whether they were happening now or in the past they didn't say but there is a definite pattern of behaviour here and it had been going on for years, I don't think any of his lovers would have been under any illusions. And I don't think any of them would have murdered his wife or helped him cover it up.

I agree, if police did have any fear for the safety of the kids. They would not leave the situation as is. Maybe why he is still staying with his parents?- I think he is( I know, I know what peoples thoughts are on them. But just cause they may seem strange to some, doesn't mean they are involved in allisons murder, or are bad people).

I agree.....For all the oddities they have displayed, one cannot consider them murderers for that. Also, NBC spent hours with police last week at Indooroopilly Station. One of those moments where I wish I was a fly on the wall :( I do wonder if they are involved.....But am hoping like mad, they arent. Those girls need as many Dickies and innocent BCs as possible around them.

Shelby : That is so sad about the Powells......Freaky man :(

I think they are 'hunting for evidence' and already have their guy. They just need to be able to justify the arrest.

This just happened here, Josh Powell, suspect in his wife's disappearance-killed himself and his two sons during a supervised visit.
I followed that case on websleuths from go to woe.

That was dreadful how he did it and what happened there, though it did take him 2 years after his wife went missing before he did so. Makes me shudder thinking about that one.

Beyond comprehension that case. Heartbreaking.

Also I couldn't go as high as 99% on what I know, I can't comment on what the Police know other than to say sometimes they do make monumental stuff ups, their human like us all.

It's not impossible that Mrs Baden Clay did decide to go for a late night walk for whatever reason and was simply abducted by some passing pychopath, much less likely than her husband killing her, but these things can and do happen.

I don't know if they actually did but i read in one of the reports that the dickies had gone to get the house ready for GBC and the kids to go back there. If it wasn't so late i would go back through all the news reports but i will leave the link here when i wake up

I agree almost every report i have read in google/ courier mail (even tonight)says stuff like that. Things like as police hunt down the killer/s and other stuff. Then after that there was one came out that they are still interviewing people. That's why i wait for the detective too say anything because the media isn't reliable at times

I actually read tonights article to say - as it does. they have a suspect/s. They are running out their leads. Which they have to do in an investigation before they conclude, they need to check out all leads and assess their relevance. They need to make sure they have a tight case to get a conviction with. They have 'evidence' that has been/is being forensically tested. It is ongoing- it will be until an arrest is made, even if they know who,what, where etc. They can't make an arrest until they have ALL the evidence they need.

from tonights article....

police have made it clear they have a suspect, possibly more than one, but yesterday continued to run out numerous leads as they worked to solve the case

"Any investigation requiring forensic testing adheres to its own process and timeframes depending on the amount of evidence requiring testing and the nature of these tests," the spokesman said.

As this is an ongoing investigation, we are unable to comment further at this time."

Also I couldn't go as high as 99% on what I know, I can't comment on what the Police know other than to say sometimes they do make monumental stuff ups, their human like us all.

It's not impossible that Mrs Baden Clay did decide to go for a late night walk for whatever reason and was simply abducted by some passing pychopath, much less likely than her husband killing her, but these things can and do happen.

Yep Petro we do have to keep an open mind to all possibilities.

With a case like this one I'd imagine there'd be absolute mountains of paperwork to be done. I think that is a major reason as to why it seems to be taking so long....plus they may want to wait for majority of tests to come back.

In the meantime....from the latest report...

POLICE are still interviewing friends and family of Allison and Gerard Baden-Clay in their quest to solve the murder of the Brookfield mother of three.
A month after she disappeared, police have made it clear they have a suspect, possibly more than one, but yesterday continued to run out numerous leads as they worked to solve the case.

They have also confirmed they believe Mrs Baden-Clay was killed by someone she knew.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-having-suspect/story-e6freoof-1226361621268

I don't know if they actually did but i read in one of the reports that the dickies had gone to get the house ready for GBC and the kids to go back there. If it wasn't so late i would go back through all the news reports but i will leave the link here when i wake up

:seeya: Hi angel1. yes I saw that report. But thought it had been reported also that he was still at his parents and had not moved back in yet..Maybe I got that wrong.

Ok I want to post something about the affairs. TM was not the only person GBC had had affairs with, I was told that he had had numerous affairs, trysts etc and that the marriage was done and dusted partly because of the continual cheating and the final straw was that he was stupid enough to get someone pregnant.

NOW please don't jumped to conclusions about there being any baby in the works, that could have happened ages ago and not been a recent event, I was just told that was the final straw in regards to the marriage. Maybe the person lost the child, maybe they miscarried, maybe it was aborted who knows. I'm just trying to point out there is a pattern of behaviour here and I don't think that TM would have been under any illusion that he was the love of her life and going to be a happy, faithful and committed partner to her if he left Allison. His track record shows his true colours, people like that don't change.

The 9 news story tonight confirmed that he had several affairs, whether they were happening now or in the past they didn't say but there is a definite pattern of behaviour here and I don't think any of his lovers would have been under any illusions.

Sorry to say this, but a lot of women "in love/lust" behave as if they are totally blind (I am woman by the way) and believe "he loves me"! They want to believe that this is "the One", etc. TM may not have know that he had other affairs. TM may have been told that Allison was a monster, a witch, etc. etc. Most mistresses want to believe that he will one day leave the wife and be with them. IMO.

Ok I want to post something about his lovers/affairs. TM was not the only person GBC had had affairs with, I was told that he had had numerous affairs, trysts etc and that the marriage was done and dusted partly because of the continual cheating and the final straw was that he was stupid enough to get someone pregnant.

NOW please don't jumped to conclusions about there being any baby in the works, that could have happened ages ago and not been a recent event, I was just told that was the final straw in regards to the marriage. Maybe the person miscarried, maybe it was aborted, who knows. I'm just trying to point out there is a pattern of behaviour here and I don't think that TM would have been under any illusion that he was the love of her life and going to be a happy, faithful and committed partner to her if he left Allison. His track record shows his true colours, people like that don't change.

The 9 news story tonight confirmed that he had several affairs, whether they were happening now or in the past they didn't say but there is a definite pattern of behaviour here and I don't think any of his lovers would have been under any illusions.

I would believe the possibility of multiple affairs may well be the case. I have heard some reports of things too. (not the multiple affairs as such, but yes I would not totally disbelieve that.)

I know someone mentioned last night that they hate how some of us are saying goodnight etc. But I'd just find it darn rude of myself to leave a conversation that I have have been contributing highly too, without in the least acknowledging im leaving.

Have a nice night, day all, wherever you may reside......Nighty Night ZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZ

Can't help but think: Allison kept all her skeletons crammed tightly in a cupboard.. And now here is a forum dedicated to dissecting her life. The irony is cruel.

I don't really think anyone is taking notice of the rules,. If you go through the threads you will notice people calling each other names, making accusations/ naming people who murdered her (when the suspect hasn't been mentioned and it's still an ongoing investigation (because they're still interviewing family/friends, fighting with one another and i thought it would have been stopped long ago. I'm guessing the rules are for some of us and not for others. It's a disgrace that people are arguing on here

Yes, arguing is not good, but just thought I'd mention that for the purposes of Websleuths Gerard Baden-Clay is considered a Person of Interest, and can be named. Toni McHugh can also be mentioned now as well.

Agreed, don't get me wrong. I have kept an open mind. And perhaps I went high with the 99%, but I do believe(just my opinion). from what has been said by police, that they do know- they are cautious to say until they have played it all out and ready for arrests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow