George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever see a boxing match? There is the corner man and the "cut" man. Boxers receive similar cuts all of the time. It is caused by the skin splitting and does not require a scratch or anything else. The injuries are very similar to what you see in the ring.

I love the Google Images Theory. So what is it now? "Google Images don't lie, and if the pic of the broken nose does not match, you must crucify!"

I understand that a lot of folks are very emotional about this case, but some of the speculation that has been made, in spite of the evidence, impugns the integrity of both LE and Medical professionals, without any supporting evidence whatsoever. The Doctor said he had a closed fracture, 2 black eyes, 2 contusions, 2 lacerations, and an injured back. I think unless someone has evidence to the contrary, that this must be accepted as fact. All this "In my opinion, aliens beat George up so he could get away with killing Trayvon" has to stop. It is maddening.

I would like to remind everyone that while it is Defenses duty to raise reasonable doubt with such speculation, the duty of the Prosecution is that they must prove the case beyond all reasonable doubt. They must use evidence, not speculation. Just saying, many are arguing George Zimmerman's guilt as if speculation was resolved in favor of the prosecution. That is not how our adversarial system works. You cannot posit theories without the evidence completely supporting it. If the evidence does not support your assertion 100%, it will fail in a court of law, as that is exactly what reasonable doubt is.

This is a message board, not a court of law. None of us are trying or defending this case in a court of law. We're not bound by the rules of the court. That leaves us free to discuss our various opinions and speculations. Some may not agree with or appreciate the manner in which we do it. That's their choice.

This is a message board, not a court of law. None of us are trying or defending this case in a court of law. We're not bound by the rules of the court. That leaves us free to discuss our various opinions and speculations. Some may not agree with or appreciate the manner in which we do it. That's their choice.

I am just saying if you are going to express an opinion, or speculate, please do so based upon the evidence. It seems people are just making stuff up at this point in spite of, not in light of, the evidence released. IMO this does not progress the discussion any further as it becomes no longer about what the evidence says and where it leads, and reasonable speculation <modsnip>.

I don't know how GZ got a straight scratch on his nose by being punched but assume more will come out at a trial. Hopefully his statements to LE will be released long before that.

I believe all of us would be relieved and have high praise for any 17 year old kid managing to get away (by fighting) from a stranger whom the kid had no doubt was following him/her and didn't know why. To my knowledge GZ did not identify himself. Trayvon stood his ground.

JMO

I think the butt of his gun did that. At the bottom of the butt, there is an extension that is fairly sharp and almost a right angle. It is visible in the pics of discovery.

What people don't understand....is that just because George has a couple of tiny scratches on his nose, forehead and back of his head....means nothing.

Those marks do not constitute someone...fighting for their life...or even close to it.

I have hurt myself worse doing lawn work.....I agree with those who say it looks like he fell in bushes...

What people don't understand....is that just because George has a couple of tiny scratches on his nose, forehead and back of his head....means nothing.

Those marks do not constitute someone...fighting for their life...or even close to it.

I have hurt myself worse doing lawn work.....I agree with those who say it looks like he fell in bushes...

You know it looks almost exactly like an injury my stepdad got from a tree limb while he was on his riding lawnmower.

So the multiple eyewitnesses who said they saw an altercation are not telling the truth, and neither is the medical professional who documented the injuries the next day, or the police officer that took the pictures of the injuries that night? How do you account for those in your "Fell in the bushes" theory?

So the multiple eyewitnesses who said they saw an altercation are not telling the truth, and neither is the medical professional who documented the injuries the next day, or the police officer that took the pictures of the injuries that night? How do you account for those in your "Fell in the bushes" theory?
Nobody has claimed to have seen the whole thing and the way the personal effects are strewn around it looks they were moving around.

He could have gotten pushed into the bushes, or lost his footing and fell into the bushes. I have always thought that he poked the back of his head on the tree, or one of the trees.

I am not sure being pushed into the bushes is grounds for shooting someone to death.

George's injuries appear miniscule to me.

If you ask me, the sound of the bushes that the one witness heard was Mr. Martin trying to hide (and successfully doing so). But meh.

I'd be hiding TOO if some lunatic was stalking me! LOL

Ok, I'm going to say that you're agreeing with my assessment. How then, did Mr. Zimmerman get the "scratches" that some are claiming to be from bushes?

I'd be hiding TOO if some lunatic was stalking me! LOL

I would as well. I think we need a thread here for George Zimmerman's Lack of Injuries. My legs right now look worse from going out and picking blackberries than any of the marks on him. I'd also like to know exactly how he managed to get blood on his arms that was cleaned off by the paramedics if he had a long-sleeved jacket and long-sleeved shirt on?

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg acknowledged the problem, but disagreed that the right solution was to have judges consider the reliability of all eyewitness testimony prior to trials. That would be a major change in American criminal law &#8212; and not a good one, she said. It would mean everyday trials would be delayed indefinitely while lawyers and the judge fought over whether an eyewitness was reliable, capable and unbiased.

"In our system of justice, the jury, not the judge, ordinarily determines the trustworthiness of evidence," she said.

Personally I think eye witness testimony is more corrupt due to the lack of the eye witness to truly determine what/who they saw without assimilating their "own" story line but the Supreme Court rules it is up to the JURY to decide.

Ok, I'm going to say that you're agreeing with my assessment. How then, did Mr. Zimmerman get the "scratches" that some are claiming to be from bushes?

The gf thinks there was some grabbing going on. GZ could have lost his balance and fallen into the bushes while holding onto TM's left sleeve and could be while TM's scratch is on his left hand. TM got loose and took off. GZ chased TM (witness statement said 10 to 12 feet behind), caught up with TM and they fell in the wet grass. Wet grass is slippery. By this time IMO GZ was really upset at TM. I don't think it took GZ long to get the gun out once he fell. jmo

I would as well. I think we need a thread here for George Zimmerman's Lack of Injuries. My legs right now look worse from going out and picking blackberries than any of the marks on him. I'd also like to know exactly how he managed to get blood on his arms that was cleaned off by the paramedics if he had a long-sleeved jacket and long-sleeved shirt on?

This ALWAYS perplexed me and has not been fully addressed! Why was there not more blood on GZ AND HOW did he get blood on his arms if he was wearing a jacket??

Even the POLICE at the scene had doubts about the injuries. It is not unreasonable for people to doubt those injuries on this board IMO.

Sorry AJ.. I was being facetious... I'm not really convinced about the whole bushes theory...

The gf thinks there was some grabbing going on. GZ could have lost his balance and fallen into the bushes while holding onto TM's left sleeve and could be while TM's scratch is on his left hand. TM got loose and took off. GZ chased TM (witness statement said 10 to 12 feet behind), caught up with TM and they fell in the wet grass. Wet grass is slippery. By this time IMO GZ was really upset at TM. I don't think it took GZ long to get the gun out once he fell. jmo

You would think if the individual who heard the bushes did so the first time, he would've heard them the second and successive times also. He stated that he only heard what he equated to be the bushes once. So which is it? Mr. Zimmerman rubbing his face frantically in the bushes trying to get bruises, or Mr. Martin hiding?

Question?

Was the actual report from the doctor who examined GZ the next day in the doc dump, and if so on what page? I didn't see it with a quick glance and I don't have time to look more closely right now.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member