Trayvon at 7-11: Surveillance Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
with his beltless hanging pants and his hoodie he looks like most of the teen boys-- white or AA that I see in my office. I keep waiting to see if they'll loose their britches before they sit down!!!!! Typical teen attire----not macho attire at all. A tall skinny kid!!!!!!
MOO
Walking on wet pavement throws water onto the cuffs and the lower end of the pant legs...causing them to weigh more and most likely drag even more.

When GZ said, in his NEN call, that TM had his hand in his waistband...
Trayvon was most likely trying to keep those water-logged pants from dragging/slowing him down.

I suspect he pulled them up so he could run without tripping on them.

I feel so terrible knowing this is the last known video of a living, breathing TM...and paid for his items...dressed like many young teens and even older adults who don't want to grow up dress...nothing odd or unusal but to GZ he's a suspicous character so I have to believe he did profile TM...whether criminally or racially, he used profiling tactics so he can pick on this suspicious character...and wanted the TWR to know, no one messes with GZ, the self appointed sheriff of TWR....

I still believe GZ is a bully and a coward for without that gun, he's nothing (just as reports of him crying all night in his cell)..and it appears TM didn't back down from GZ's confronatation which I believe took GZ by surprise..he's used to be the one in control...and he gained control back with his handy weapon....but he must be told, you started this by not staying in your vehicle..if not for GZ, TM would be alive and well...

BBM They did not do any test's on Martin THAT NIGHT either. The test's done on Martin were done as part of the SOP of an autopsy. The autopsy was not done the night Martin was shot.

I look at pants hanging down low the same as I look at people with a lot of tattoos, or multiple piercings, or blue, pink, and purple hair -- it's not for me, but it also none of my business what people choose to wear or do to their bodies. I never understood why it was anyone's business how anyone wore their clothes? As long as it is legal? Who am I to say what one can wear and what one can not wear? You don't like it? Don't look at it?

I still can't believe they didn't do any tests on GZ that night! Bad judgment. I would not be surprised if his system had quite a few things in it?

MOO

....but they should have done it on GZ that night as they normally would do,especially since the lead investigator thought of it as an aggravated manslaughter case.

BBM They did not do any test's on Martin THAT NIGHT either. The test's done on Martin were done as part of the SOP of an autopsy. The autopsy was not done the night Martin was shot.

Trayvon was in a body bag, refrigerated. None of the test results were going to change as he was already dead and all bodily functions had ceased.

Walking on wet pavement throws water onto the cuffs and the lower end of the pant legs...causing them to weigh more and most likely drag even more.

When GZ said, in his NEN call, that TM had his hand in his waistband...
Trayvon was most likely trying to keep those water-logged pants from dragging/slowing him down.

I suspect he pulled them up so he could run without tripping on them.

Trayvon did wear a belt in the pictures at his mother's party (orange Reese's shirt in a restaurant and horseback riding --- and some people thought his belt was his phone). His mother probably does (did) the same thing I do with my son (age 21) --- I tell him to go put on a belt or I am not going anywhere with him. Here's a thought, how could he really run if his pants were slipping down? I'm sure that had to interfere. MOO.

Does anyone know if there is a statement from the 7-11 clerk?

I am sure that they either have one or he will be deposed at some point. He is the last person other than GZ to see him alive, I am sure they will want to question him about Trayvon's demeanor.

I have viewed the 7-11 surveillance tapes many times now. At the originally released speed and the correct speed.
I don't see anything incriminating towards Trayvon at all. The clerk was just acting totally normal in relation to Trayvon being in the store. I have no idea what TM asked the clerk that seemed to illicit a negative response from the clerk. Could've been as simple as asking if there was another flavor of Arizona Iced Tea available. Could've been asking if the store sold a certain product, or even asking what the score was in some basketball or other game was.
IMO it would have been better if Trayvon had removed the hood from his head when entering the store, but we have to remember he was a 17 year old teenager. He didn't necessarily know or realize that many clerks would be alarmed by that.
Also it was raining on and off that night. On the call made by GZ some have interrupted part of his words as being "it's so cold". We have to remember that early on in this case, MSM had "experts" saying that GZ used a racial slur, which actually turned out just to be a slur in general.
This has turned into a racial thing when it should not even be considered. Not at all.
I've honestly shed tears while watching what turned out to be some of the last few moments in TM's short life.
I am hoping that the evidence will include audio of these tapes. Then we would know what the conversation between Trayvon and the clerk was. More than likely it was just normal chitchat about the weather or anything else.
I also have no idea what Trayvon bent down to pick up. Might have been a piece of loose change. If it was, it certainly wasn't a "lucky penny":(
There is so much sorrow to go around on both sides. Such a pity that this ever happened.
jmo

Well then perhaps my absurd statement about GZ's possible intoxication and alcohol seeking that night is just as plausible.
Good grief.

There is no evidence there was a pipe, merely an empty bag. I suspect that was part of the "leak" to the Herald in which the reporter has made many misstatements and reported things that are known not to be accurate. GZ was slurring his words (according to several experts that listened to his call), I don't know if he was heavily impaired, but would imagine he sobered up quickly after the shot hit his target. Note that adderrall should not be used with alcohol, it can increase the effect of the alcohol. Would love to hear some experts comment on the possible results of the combination.

Trayvon was in a body bag, refrigerated. None of the test results were going to change as he was already dead and all bodily functions had ceased.

The way I read Rossva's post was to point out that Trayvon was not singled out for special *negative* treatment, as has been implied. He was ONLY tested b/c of the autopsy afawk, and George was not because he was not under arrest and also because he was not observably impaired. jmo

Travon looks much larger than I exected in this video. Of course, like many, I have been influenced by a picture of a child that scammed us for weeks...thanks to the media. TM was a man in his development, not a child.

Travon looks much larger than I exected in this video. Of course, like many, I have been influenced by a picture of a child that scammed us for weeks...thanks to the media. TM was a man in his development, not a child.

I just fail to see how this could be the case unless you only read captions and not the entire story? I was very well aware from reading that Trayvon had just turned 17 years old so when I saw a picture of him as a younger child, all I thought of was what a good looking kid he was. I guess there are people out there who rely on photographs and not content in a particular story. I do hope, however, that from now on, if we are following a missing or murdered kid's case, that they dare not use any older photographs of them.

I am sure that they either have one or he will be deposed at some point. He is the last person other than GZ to see him alive, I am sure they will want to question him about Trayvon's demeanor.

I definitely don't envy this poor guy.. I'm Sure he never thought he would be the last person in the world to see TM alive (other than his murderer of course) and then have to testify to it??? Thank God for security surveillance... i think it should be everywhere!!

I saw that, too. But after watching it a couple of times, I couldn't say he wasn't just touching his mouth/nose. I'll have to watch again.

Gee... I thought he was using a lip balm. it was not very clear. but he did take something out of his pocket and he did reach to his mouth. Now that he had his Ice tea it could have also been a pill (just saying).

How were you influenced, if you don't mind me asking?

Gee... I thought he was using a lip balm. it was not very clear. but he did take something out of his pocket and he did reach to his mouth. Now that he had his Ice tea it could have also been a pill (just saying).

What kind of pill? Were any pills found on his person?

There's no need to attempt to further dirty the victim by yet another false allegation. There's already plenty out there for one to latch onto if they feel the need.

JMO

Did you also see him drink the iced tea to wash down the pill?

Another post removed, and again I'm don't understand why ????? I think it's time for me to step away for awhile.

Another post removed, and again I'm don't understand why ????? I think it's time for me to step away for awhile.
an entire OT conversation was removed-not just your post grammie. It was an entire conversation completely unrelated to the video.

What kind of pill? Were any pills found on his person?

There's no need to attempt to further dirty the victim by yet another false allegation. There's already plenty out there for one to latch onto if they feel the need.

JMO
Maybe she is referring to an aspirin or a vitamin since tox results have already been reported I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member