Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I kinda took everyones word for the car without researching too much Mountain, but I don't think Honda makes a car that dark blue. It looked black to me, but then I looked at the door that is open in the light. It's charcoal....not blue, the shade over it makes the front look black, but look at the door. You know the colour I'm talking about?

yes and no i dont think i have seen one like that either.
i think this CRV is of particular interest mind you. I liked Case Closed comment last night about the deliberate prang..
who owns this dam car????

On the matter of mechanical testing of the crash car (vs forensic testing), if this particular wording is in fact relevant does it imply the Police had reason to suspect foul play / tampering with GBC's brakes? If GBC is NOT guilty then someone is clearly after the family, possibly due to a failed / dicey business deal or loan. A pretty common motive for murder...

IMO, mechanical testing is to ensure there wasn't any mechanical failure that caused the accident. Forensics is more to do with investigating if there is blood, hairs, tampering, cadaver smell, etc.

It could very well be however I think it is of special interest to people as her hair appointment just happened to fall on the day or night she died.....

I believe it was just upkeep and only because the source that told us about appointment also said she rebooked for her 6 week appointment.

I may be wrong but it is pretty common for women to attend appointment regularly for upkeep and it just was unfortunate that she happened to go missing and was killed on same day....IMO

I believe it was just upkeep and only because the source that told us about appointment also said she rebooked for her 6 week appointment.

I may be wrong but it is pretty common for women to attend appointment regularly for upkeep and it just was unfortunate that she happened to go missing and was killed on same day....IMO

Ok coolcat maybe you are right.

Re Property Records I have access to Pricefinder a real estate program. And yes it does show both current and past ownership records. I have researched the Baden-Clay current ownership and previous sales a few weeks ago and found nothing in Allison and GBC names. I found current and previous ownerships for the Senior Baden-Clays and Gerards brother Adam but there was nothing for either ABC & GBC.

And if they did buy in the name of a trust in Qld then their names will still appear along with the trusts name but again found nothing. So unless they bought in a company name there are no records of them owning property as far as I can tell.

I just searched the company name WORLD OF TOP STEP PTY LTD and there was no current or historical property records for that company name either.

C21 Westside was owned by BC snr's wasn't it?

I thought I read that on there archived profile page?

So maybe it is in their name instead - How many properties have they owned out of interest?

You can get business loans just on the value of the business and guarantees from the directors.

yes but I don't think the value of a real estate business is terribley high as there is no stock, no regular incomings from established and regular clients, no bricks and mortar. Some good willl but not alot and that doesnt count for much with banks these days anyway. And a guarantee from a director cancels out the need for value in the business typically anyway, because the guarantee would be in the form of some equity that the guarantor has anyway..i.e property of some sort..
This is probably why he had to seek other finance options such as the previous employees investing in return for a stake in the business...lucky them..

On the matter of mechanical testing of the crash car (vs forensic testing), if this particular wording is in fact relevant does it imply the Police had reason to suspect foul play / tampering with GBC's brakes? If GBC is NOT guilty then someone is clearly after the family, possibly due to a failed / dicey business deal or loan. A pretty common motive for murder...

I think they often go through cars after accidents, depending on the circumstances. It's amazing what they can find out. If someone says the steering or brakes failed, they can prove otherwise. Not sure why they took that car though?

Toowong isn't talking about the hair appointment, she/he is asking about the conference.

Toowong, it was a conference called "pathways". It was a workshop in dealing with anxiety in school aged children.

C21 Westside was owned by BC snr's wasn't it?

I thought I read that on there archived profile page?

So maybe it is in their name instead - How many properties have they owned out of interest?

Only the one property (the one they are currently in) which they purchased back in 1997.

they weren't his brakes they were his friends....

Toowong isn't talking about the hair appointment, she/he is asking about the conference.

Toowong, it was a conference called "pathways". It was a workshop in dealing with anxiety in school aged children.

maybe she was attending the course so she could be better equipped to deal with her school aged husband..

An accident like that on a blue 4wd type vehicle would cover a chain mark from Kenmore Village?

In regard to the alleged sleepover, I've just spoken to Alison Sandy, the journalist who interviewed the Dickies and also Alison's friend. Alison Sandy told me that they've invariably been told both nights and the only people who know for sure i.e. Gerard will not clarify. Alison also said that they're hoping that things will become clearer soon.

So that's it! If anyone really wants to clear this up once and for all, I guess you will have to ask Gerard. Good luck with that!

Just to put my two bobs worth in. I am a grandmother, and I would have volunteered to take them, saying "don't worry about the baths and lunches etc. I'll look after that". A lot of us grandparents enjoy every moment we can get with the grand-children, and volunteer our services whenever an opportunity presents. Probably doesn't apply to all grandparents, but definately some.

Aww that's sweet. And that was my experience when I was little, my grandparents used to invite me over all the time. I liked it when they got my lunch and everything ready for school. I went there because it was fun! My house, their house and my school were all close together. Sometimes they invited me, sometimes I invited myself. Every family is different- I wouldn't think it was weird if the BC kids went there mid-week or anytime.

I think they often go through cars after accidents, depending on the circumstances. It's amazing what they can find out. If someone says the steering or brakes failed, they can prove otherwise. Not sure why they took that car though?

Because, IMO, police had their suspicions that GBC had crashed it on purpose, considering he is a person related to the mysterious disappearance of his wife. Because, they might have thought that by crashing this car, he could be concealing some evidence IMO.

An accident like that on a blue 4wd type vehicle would cover a chain mark from Kenmore Village?

This car could have something to do with it all.... if only we knew whose car it was. Then again why deliberately crash the car at Indooroopilly of all places?? If he wanted to hide anything he could have just crashed it into a power pole closer to home.

Ok coolcat maybe you are right.

I don't know that I am right necessarily although I think that if you are going to believe "Brookie" about the Hairdresser Appointment then you have to believe all of her inside knowledge about the appointment.....So that is what I have done when it comes to the hairdresser scenario....IMO:peace:

In regard to the alleged sleepover, I've just spoken to Alison Sandy, the journalist who interviewed the Dickies and also Alison's friend. Alison Sandy told me that they've invariably been told both nights and the only people who know for sure i.e. Gerard will not clarify. Alison also said that they're hoping that things will become clearer soon.

So that's it! If anyone really wants to clear this up once and for all, I guess you will have to ask Gerard. Good luck with that!

Nice one Makara thank you! :seeya:

Thanks Makara,
Wow that is pretty close to what I read on another sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01