Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I've been skipping a lot of pages over the past few days as it's moving too fast to keep up...
But the chains thing? I've read on here that Allison was weighed down with chains, is this fact or rumour?

?? I've missed 25 pages ... I have no idea; or whether it was chain from Coles?

Reginald2 wrote about there being atleast 6 Police cars, but he/she did not add a link............. I would like to believe it!

Sorry, no link but I drove past there at 9am. I actually bought a child had gone missing from the child care center next door.

I will believe that the Police are sitting on this mountain of eviedence when I read that he has been charged, remember information and evidence are not the same thing.My gut feeling is actually other than a few possible sightings of one of the family vehicles after 10pm on the night in question the police actually have very little.

Thanks for finding that for me Makara. I was being a lazy pants.

I'm glad that Makara found the exact number .......... but I was kinda hoping for the 6 cars that you thought True!

When you are stopping people at random at a roundabout a fortnight after the event looking for etewitnesses you ain't drowning in evidence.

Hi. Someone posted that they had heard that a chain from Coles Car Park went missing that thursday night Allison went missing. That went with the talk that she had been weighted down with chains. No, there isn't any links, it's what people have heard. Interesting, though.

She was most certainly still working at C21 because I know someone who's rental properties she looked after.

I recall that in the days prior to her death, she stop being property manager for a few properties, no explanation, does anyone else remember this, or maybe can elaborate on it?

Well...I'm looking at news links and apparently she "sacrificed her career to be with her girls". Maybe she was at the pathways conference because childhood anxiety was an issue for her. I know I've seen it somewhere, going to keep looking. It's my mission until I find it, but lookout when i do....lol.

Someone with a business head may be able to explain what a Discretionary Investment Trust is but this is the definition I found:-

Discretionary Investment Trust Definition

The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities.

http://www.abr.business.gov.au/EntityTypeDescription.aspx?Id=79

It means that the the Trustee of the trust has a discretion as to the distribution to the beneficiaries. The trustee may decide to not distribute any income in a financial year just keep the income in the trust to grow. Or athe trustee may make a full or part distribution in any given year. It is at the trustee's discretion. Hope this helps.

Well I think the a guy with blonde hair, fair complexion, with a tattoo, wearing jeans and gardening gloves stole a chain to wear around his waist to keep his pants up lolol.

Hi. Someone posted that they had heard that a chain from Coles Car Park went missing that thursday night Allison went missing. That went with the talk that she had been weighted down with chains. No, there isn't any links, it's what people have heard. Interesting, though.

Thanks Linette! so 2 + 2 = 5!

When you are stopping people at random at a roundabout a fortnight after the event looking for etewitnesses you ain't drowning in evidence.

astute!!! dry and sarcastic, but astute :)

Yeah he's been to Coles now too...lol
Buying Detol apparently.

I will believe that the Police are sitting on this mountain of eviedence when I read that he has been charged, remember information and evidence are not the same thing.My gut feeling is actually other than a few possible sightings of one of the family vehicles after 10pm on the night in question the police actually have very little.

Got to admit, as much as I hate to, that's my gut feeling too.

I realise that many are sick to death of the confusion about what night the sleep over was. I think its pointing towards Thursday night being the sleep over night, and I think it's important because earlier on in this discussion it seemed, at one point, that the polices reaction on Friday morning was put down to comment that one of the children were supposed to have made when they arrived. At the time, in this forum, it appeared to have been accepted that one of ABC's children had made a comment to to the police on Friday morning that alerted them to the fact that GBC's story wasn't accurate.

However, if the children weren't there on Friday morning, they couldn't have alerted the police to anything. I think this is a critical point. If the children weren't there Thursday night or Friday morning, then they have no knowledge of what happened that night and could not alert the police to anything suspicious on Friday morning. Which is the case IMO and previous information posted on the forum about the children telling the police something on Friday morning was incorrect IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86