Trayvon Martin's Autopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some fall to get injuries on both the front and back of the head. Even more impressive is how one wouldn't be groggy or anything by that fall, still had to ability to chase a kid down and threaten them. All in a matter of basically a minute or so.

Just as impressive as how one wouldn't be groggy or anything 30 minutes after having their head repeatedy bashed into the cement to within seconds of being in diapers and spoon fed for the rest of his life. IMO

That's some fall to get injuries on both the front and back of the head. Even more impressive is how one wouldn't be groggy or anything by that fall, still had to ability to chase a kid down and threaten them. All in a matter of basically a minute or so.

I wouldn't know at what point he would have fallen...and people keep talking about "adrenaline" so maybe that's what helped him carry out his mission despite his injuries?

OK. I would still be able to tell at a glance whether a person is standing or on the ground without my contacts on.

First of all, we don't know how poor her vision is without her lenses. Second of all she was inside her residence. She also couldn't give any descriptions of men she says she saw running.

You understand that many have already said that he would not have had the stippling that he had without the gun basically touching TM's clothing?

Although, I've need more than one reference that 'intermediate' can be anywhere from 1-18 inches away (as opposed to point blank range where the gun is touching the victim).

City, I did that image only to illustrate what the ME's report says. I'm not a forensics expert but have seen intermediate ranges defined from 3" to 30" and practically all points in between. Pick your distance and I'm pretty sure there's a distance than can be linked to support it. The various categories of shot distance I have seen include contact, near contact, intermediate, and distant categories, no matter the meted definition for intermediate.

Although I have little knowledge about the various categorzation of shot distances, I have more than a little experience in understanding angles and angular impact on a given plane.

A human arm holding a gun only has three, limited, pivot or rotator points from the shoulder to the gun. With a prone shooter underneath the victim, I can see no way the projectile path determined by the ME could occur with ANY contortion of these three points considering the additional qualifier of an "intermediate" range by any standard's meted dimension, whether the angular plane of the victim was vertical all the way down to, and including, nose to nose.

Just as impressive as how one wouldn't be groggy or anything 30 minutes after having their head repeatedy bashed into the cement to within seconds of being in diapers and spoon fed for the rest of his life. IMO

30 minutes vs. 1 minute is somewhat of a difference.

Zimmerman could have been closer to Trayvon, had his elbow bent slighty or even the whole way and the bullet still would have entered directly front to back as is stated in the autopsy. Perhaps you could offer a scenario in which the bullet passes directly front to the back? If Trayvon was straddling Zimmerman, he fired the weapon the bullet would have entered at an angleso that one won't work.

My opinion only.

Something like this perhaps.

City, I did that image only to illustrate what the ME's report says. I'm not a forensics expert but have seen intermediate ranges defined from 3" to 30" and practically all points in between. Pick your distance and I'm pretty sure there's a distance than can be linked to support it. The various categories of shot distance I have seen include contact, near contact, intermediate, and distant categories, no matter the meted definition for intermediate.

Although I have little knowledge about the various categorzation of shot distances, I have more than a little experience in understanding angles and angular impact on a given plane.

A human arm holding a gun only has three, limited, pivot or rotator points from the shoulder to the gun. With a prone shooter underneath the victim, I can see no way the projectile path determined by the ME could occur with ANY contortion of these three points considering the additional qualifier of an "intermediate" range by any standard's meted dimension, whether the angular plane of the victim was vertical all the way down to, and including, nose to nose.

I guess we would have to see past cases of people getting shot while they were scuffling on the ground if the bullet went in a straight trajectory path. I don't necessarily disagree with what your saying, but it's only a possibility and it leads me to question it when no other evidence lends itself to the fact that both were standing when he shot him.

The autopsy reports says that the bullet perforated the right ventricle of the heart and the right lower lobe of the lung. Is this the left lung? Would this have to mean the path of the bullet was "straight" back with no angle to the left, right, top, or bottom? I'm not sure.

Gray490.png

Page 126
http://www.scribd.com/doc/93951121/State-v-Zimmerman-Evidence-released-by-prosecutor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gray490.png

Quite a few problwms with this. First, the bullet did not "pass" front to back, as there was no exit would. Keep in mind, it was a hallow point bullet, so once it hits the body it fragments. So take the above photo and draw multiple little lines in many different directions from the point of impact with TM's chest. NOW you have a realistic view of the bullet trajectory.

Also, consider where the red trajectory line STOPS. The bullet was not found just under the skin on TM's BACK, now was it? So the line draw here is FALSE, plain and simple, hollow point bullets do NOT travel in a straight mine. As a matter of FACT, BULLETS do not travel in a straight line, they have a ballistic trajectory (up slightly then down). So assuming the human body mass is 12-24 inches deep, we are talking about a PRE shatter distance of travel through the body mass of INCHES before the bullet fragmented and travelled through TM's chest cavity.
BBM the ME says the wound path was directly from front to back. pg127 http://www.scribd.com/doc/93951121/State-v-Zimmerman-Evidence-released-by-prosecutor

Since you don't know position of either one of them, there are many other scenarios in which bullet would pass directly from front to back without having either one of them to stand up.

The front to back shot depends on the two men's relative positions. Their bodies need not be stationary and immobilized in any one position during the entire altercation.

For example, could be that as Trayvon moved his body backwards to gain more force and momentum to beat Zimmerman, Zimmerman moved his body upward to tried to get up and off the floor, forming parallel bodies between them. So when Zimmerman shot Trayvon once, the bullet went front to back.

What makes sense is each witness saw a different stance/position...this didn't happen in one small piece of grass, if you take what GZ states..

The main factor that LE agree on is, this could have all been avoided had GZ stayed in his vehicle...he for that purpose, is the aggressor in my eyes. Had he stayed back and allowed LE to deal with it, he'd not be facing murder charges..but no one is taking GZs words for the aggravating factor it gives. His mentality drove his behavior...I am beginning to be a broken record....GZ's statement of 'these a&&holes" always get away, is his driving force for he was adamant and determined to stop this alleged burglar, even tho' TM was NOT in the commission of a felony...no crime was committed that gave GZ the green light to continue to pursue an unarmed teen..for it now appears he hunted TM down...and for that he has to answer in a court of law..

Why wasn't GZ fingerprint on the trigger of the gun he admits to firing?

Why wasn't GZ's DNA under TM's fingernails? If there was this fight, I'd expect to find GZ's DNA all over TM's hands/nails/clothing...there is something rotten with GZ and I believe he instigated this to the point of firing his weapon which I believe he has been itching to do for a while now..

I'd also love to know what happened right before GZ decided to go on this alleged errand run at Target? Was he already in angry mode? Did he and his wife have an argument? Something set him off before he encountered TM but I don't believe we'd ever get the truth from GZ or any of his family...They have all lost credibility, is my belief and any word spoken should be taken apart and scrutinized...they are not truthful...

But neither one say they were watching when the shot went off. And if I remember right there is a bit of time when they were not watching and the shot went off.

Considering the fact that the fight as a whole didn't last very long, we are talking mere seconds.

Also, when would of this statement happened?

'I've got a gun, I've got a gun, take my gun away'

Considering the fact that the fight as a whole didn't last very long, we are talking mere seconds.

Also, when would of this statement happened?

'I've got a gun, I've got a gun, take my gun away'
After the shot from what I understood.

The diapers/spoon fed comments were not made by GZ.
They were made by his brother. A brother that had no contact with GZ at the time he made the statements.

I'm not sure why that statement is repeated over and over.

JMO

You know, I have to agree with you about not repeating the brother's statements. As you pointed out, he clearly had no contact with GZ and reportedly had not seen him for some time. Therefore, I believe all his public statements should be disregarded as opinion only, and a rather biased one at that.

IMO

What makes sense is each witness saw a different stance/position...this didn't happen in one small piece of grass, if you take what GZ states..

The main factor that LE agree on is, this could have all been avoided had GZ stayed in his vehicle...he for that purpose, is the aggressor in my eyes. Had he stayed back and allowed LE to deal with it, he'd not be facing murder charges..but no one is taking GZs words for the aggravating factor it gives. His mentality drove his behavior...I am beginning to be a broken record....GZ's statement of 'these a&&holes" always get away, is his driving force for he was adamant and determined to stop this alleged burglar, even tho' TM was NOT in the commission of a felony...no crime was committed that gave GZ the green light to continue to pursue an unarmed teen..for it now appears he hunted TM down...and for that he has to answer in a court of law..

Why wasn't GZ fingerprint on the trigger of the gun he admits to firing?

Why wasn't GZ's DNA under TM's fingernails? If there was this fight, I'd expect to find GZ's DNA all over TM's hands/nails/clothing...there is something rotten with GZ and I believe he instigated this to the point of firing his weapon which I believe he has been itching to do for a while now..

I'd also love to know what happened right before GZ decided to go on this alleged errand run at Target? Was he already in angry mode? Did he and his wife have an argument? Something set him off before he encountered TM but I don't believe we'd ever get the truth from GZ or any of his family...They have all lost credibility, is my belief and any word spoken should be taken apart and scrutinized...they are not truthful...

Looking back at the Medical Examiner Case Report, page 2 of 2 (page 13 of the entire report), this statement conflicts with the Target run:

"The caller stated that the male should not have been in the area and he observed the male while walking his neighborhood watch."

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/martin.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t1

But we HAVE the 911 call, and it states NONE of this, how can that be?

No he doesn't and this is something I would like to know more about because remember, Zimmerman's wife moved the car because the police thought that Zimmerman had been on foot that night and didn't secure it as part of the crime scene. Plus, the police reports from that night and early media articles quoting Chief Lee all referred to Zimmerman having been on Neighborhood Watch. (The story later became that he was on his way to Target.)

So why all this confusion? Was an assumption made because police officers knew Zimmerman from Neighborhood Watch? Did Zimmerman change his story at some point?

The autopsy reports says that the bullet perforated the right ventricle of the heart and the right lower lobe of the lung. Is this the left lung? Would this have to mean the path of the bullet was "straight" back with no angle to the left, right, top, or bottom? I'm not sure.

Gray490.png

Page 126
http://www.scribd.com/doc/93951121/State-v-Zimmerman-Evidence-released-by-prosecutor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gray490.png

Your post made me curious about something. I'm not familiar with ME parlance, so I wonder what exactly (and technically) "directly front to back" means.

I don't know whether that refers to the bullet traveling straight from front to back in precise perpendicular fashion (in relation to the midline of the body), or whether it might mean that it simply wasn't impeded or deflected by body structures in its path, regardless the actual trajectory angle.

Anybody got an ME source we could ask?

Looking back at the Medical Examiner Case Report, page 2 of 2 (page 13 of the entire report), this statement conflicts with the Target run:

"The caller stated that the male should not have been in the area and he observed the male while walking his neighborhood watch."

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/martin.autopsy.pdf?hpt=hp_t1

I think what is even more interesting is right below that the ME descibing what happened that the victim was shot and then "fell to the ground" and not fell over onto the ground. Did the ME think TM was standing??? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆