FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Between 1973 until present he has involved in about 6,000 death investigations. I one form or another.

He has been declared an expert in 3 footware case. 11 bloodsplatter cases and 1 photo enhancement case. Testified in court 100's of times.

I think I got the numbers right.

This is the advantage ADA's have when they enter private practice...they know the inner workers of the "other side" like Milian does.

There is some Questioning his being an expert witness in the feild of CSI. He has never been declared an expert in crime scene investigation in court.

what are yall thinking so far about the marks on her neck? can you die from a fall and get hemmoraging all throughout every layer of tiisue in your neck and that be due to accident or injury?

what are yall thinking so far about the marks on her neck? can you die from a fall and get hemmoraging all throughout every layer of tiisue in your neck and that be due to accident or injury?

I really need to go look up that information.

I dont know why he wouldnt expect the measurements to be correct.

I really need to go look up that information.

remember there were petechaei marks on her eyeball lids too I noticed the hyoid bone was not broke. it is a fragile horseshoe shaped bone around the front throat area. most times it is broke during throat violent acts but this case not. Does that prove innoncence? maybe maybe not if he used a pillow or towel around his hands to try to prevent or lessen any risidual injuries on the throat.

I hope so. lol Evidently they have a slew of time on their hands since court isn't in session tomorrow.

Who's testifying now?

A professional crime scence investigator named Mr. Hill, he has been involved in crime investigation for over 30 years in the police dept. Now retired and works in the sheriff's offices.

I need to read up on the forensic injuries. I missed most of that testimony, so I really can't form an opinion on it yet.

If he did this (IMO) it was in a fit or rage and no way pre-meditated.

so far other than the magazine bag, they have not come up with a good explanation for those neck wounds. I think this is what will hang the jury. even if you had heart disease that does not explain hemmoraging in the neck...this will present a prob for the jury.

this testimony is not answering that question

If he did this (IMO) it was in a fit or rage and no way pre-meditated.

they said he was fully clothes with a watch on and cologne. the thought crossed my mind that he might have been out on the town and she got mad when he came home so the fight broke out. \
Cops should have looked into that but I know one thing about some cops they are lazy and will not so what it takes to get a good investigation, they just gather what is there and make up their story LOL

that is why PI's have jobs they do all the intense leg work

I agree that if this was a murder it would have happened in a fit of rage. This is why their is no motive, as the defendant " didn't want" to kill his wife.
The fact that their are no signs of a struggle is meaningless. This is a large man against a small woman. Even if their were any disturbances as in a garbage pail toppling, or a rug being kicked around, or a hairbrush falling from the counter, wouldn't the defendant arrange them orderly?
Sheesh, if he's capable of faking a 911 call, couldn't he also move a flipped over 2x2 rug back into order?
I just feel a " fast one" is trying to be pulled. Just my gut though.

they said he was fully clothes with a watch on and cologne. the thought crossed my mind that he might have been out on the town and she got mad when he came home so the fight broke out. \
Cops should have looked into that but I know one thing about some cops they are lazy and will not so what it takes to get a good investigation, they just gather what is there and make up their story LOL

that is why PI's have jobs they do all the intense leg work

The first person on the scene said Adam was in boxer shorts and t-shirt giving mouth to mouth to Lina. It is possible he dressed after that before he went to the hospital. But he was not dressed that way when he found Lina or when the Captain of the fire department arrived.

Well the defence attorny has the benefit of leaving the jury with this witness impression for days.

Well the defence attorny has the benefit of leaving the jury with this witness impression for days.

I missed what happened and CNN cut off. Why did they stop? I heard the judge say something about an alternate juror. Was the defense witness effective?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin
Back