Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
...This person even indicated, she "knew things" and "should have done more". (where people have jumped on a DV bandwagon...when it could have meant, she felt Allison was suicidal (lie)...could have meant so much more. Or something so much different...

WILLOUGH: with respect several posters on this forum, in earlier threads, of which there are 14 currently, have alleged that DV was local knowledge within the community. I would have to disagree that it is a 'bandwagon'. Many posters on other sites also alleged that DV was known to have occurred. Many of these posters claimed to have local knowledge. However, it is only alleged to have happened. It will be proved/disproved in a Criminal Court of Law. It is alleged there are medical records which could be accessed. For the purpose of this thread, we cannot make 'accusations' we can only speculate as part of sleuthing the case which is what I believe has happened here. My opinion only, not fact.

Understand completetely mountainhigh about the groundhog day. Thus why it would be nice, if we could touch on other people.

This is definitely going around in circles...and instead of this being a thread for Allison.....It seems to be more a thread for Gerard.

agreed but where does it end?? (especially without any intel to other people from other sources i.e media, Police or people very very closely connected to the case) - who do we hit next? The milkman?

Which is why I personally think this forum has run its course until an arrest is made. Because all I find myself doing on the odd occasion that I do log on now is coming across twits on this site that weren't here beforehand. Not because they may have a different viewpoiont (I think this forum has been very good at listening to view points and have tried to be balanced to a degree) but because it seems like they enjoy being 'different' and going against the grain for the sheer hell of it. I am all for individuality and standing up for what you believe in but when it becomes very obvious that this is not what these people are actually really doing it just gets boring and makes them very boring to boot.

Farewell my friends, until the day comes that we see an arrest!!
thanks for the memories... :):seeya:

The family lived near a primary school and a church. Allison taught ballet at the school. What if someone known to police has been perving on the little girls at the school, and as she lived in the area they also perved on her little girls when they were home. Allison could have been aware of the character and might have alerted police. But as her children weren't home on the Thursday night she felt safe to go for a walk but the pervert was stalking her and took out their frustration on her.
There's a wild theory for you.

Now thats an interesting new thought. :)

very true and well said kiwi50, but it depends who's payroll you are on now doesn't it!! And to add also:
-Police believe the killer was known to Allison
-police have not issued warnings to residents of a random physcho/stalker/madman/nutjob on the loose.

If a stalker can kill once then they can kill again. Hell,, he might have had a stable of stalkees LOL

there are holes alll over this theory and all the others that come out of this camp..nice try though.. :)

this is good!! lets knock these wild theories off one by one, without offending anyone of course. each time one is put up, its pretty easy to see right through it as being unlikely, so its a good excercise I think

I was at Springfield Century 21 today and the front window with their listings is practically empty.
I feel bad for the staff there. They haven't done anything. Just shows how far reaching this is.

Hi, haven't got the Hang of this, just typed huge spiel and it didn't post, oh dear will try again. After reading many of the posts this afternoon, I have formulated what I think happened or a possible explanation. Some of the posts have queried how a loving father and man who obviously has other qualities that are admirable (along with other ones that are not!), could commit such a heinous crime. Am just ruminating on how sometimes people who usually act in one way but given the right set of circumstances they behave totally out of character - often hear it referred to as a brain snap in today's lingo. Could GBC's circumstances just have become overwhelming on that night and he completely lost it and poor Allison bore the brunt. I know this has been discussed before and if he had just owned up straight away, maybe, just maybe he may have had some sympathy from certain quarters. While not comdoning such a heinous act, sometimes people do just lose it and while the results don't usually result in death, sometimes they do. I think this is what happened and then he just couldn't being himself to admit it to his daughters or the world (perhaps to his family but unsure about that) so began the pathetic attempt
to cover what he did, which I'm sure he will live to regret and wish he'd come clean straight away. This is all just my opinion of course, but can't come up with any other scenario that would explain his bizarre actions. IMO

MARLYWINGS: That is my understanding of the TOS of this forum, that we can only sleuth those named in MSM or by the Police as POI.

Is there a difference though to just putting forward a thought or anotherway to look at things if it might pertain to the case? Nobody has actually been named at this point as POI by the police. (GBC was initally, then was ruled out. Since then ther has been no comment on it)

agreed but where does it end?? (especially without any intel to other people from other sources i.e media, Police or people very very closely connected to the case) - who do we hit next? The milkman?

Which is why I personally think this forum has run its course until an arrest is made. Because all I find myself doing on the odd occasion that I do log on now is coming across twits on this site that weren't here beforehand. Not because they may have a different viewpoiont (I think this forum has been very good at listening to view points and have tried to be balanced to a degree) but because it seems like they enjoy being 'different' and going against the grain for the sheer hell of it. I am all for individuality and standing up for what you believe in but when it becomes very obvious that this is not what these people are actually really doing it just gets boring and makes them very boring to boot.

Farewell my friends, until the day comes that we see an arrest!!
thanks for the memories... :):seeya:

you make a good point and its coming to that now I agree, yet I still log on continuously throughout the day!!
fingers crossed that we see justice soon and see you back when something important is revealed next :)

Go for it - MountainHigh Minni - we could have a thread for discounted ludicris theories after they have been discounted that way we don't stew on them in these threads.

I was at Springfield Century 21 today and the front window with their listings is practically empty.
I feel bad for the staff there. They haven't done anything. Just shows how far reaching this is.

Springfield or Taringa"????"????????????.

Hi, haven't got the Hang of this, just typed huge spiel and it didn't post, oh dear will try again. After reading many of the posts this afternoon, I have formulated what I think happened or a possible explanation. Some of the posts have queried how a loving father and man who obviously has other qualities that are admirable (along with other ones that are not!), could commit such a heinous crime. Am just ruminating on how sometimes people who usually act in one way but given the right set of circumstances they behave totally out of character - often hear it referred to as a brain snap in today's lingo. Could GBC's circumstances just have become overwhelming on that night and he completely lost it and poor Allison bore the brunt. I know this has been discussed before and if he had just owned up straight away, maybe, just maybe he may have had some sympathy from certain quarters. While not comdoning such a heinous act, sometimes people do just lose it and while the results don't usually result in death, sometimes they do. I think this is what happened and then he just couldn't being himself to admit it to his daughters or the world (perhaps to his family but unsure about that) so began the pathetic attempt
to cover what he did, which I'm sure he will live to regret and wish he'd come clean straight away. This is all just my opinion of course, but can't come up with any other scenario that would explain his bizarre actions. IMO

good point Dodo...I think something like that would eat him alive, and if this is whats happened, he won't cope for much longer. I have thought this too but imagine a man in that position simply crumbling, especially at the funeral, 'supporting' his girls. I think that would do it for a conscious man. but who knows?

Hallelujah! A breakthrough - at last!
with respect, there was never any question about the Police investigation, they had between 20-25 Detectives working on all aspects of the information. Given this, they have stated that they believe Allison knew her killer and indicated that person was close to home -if we can believe what has been reported in the papers and new breaks etc.
There are citations on this forum relating to these posts in thread 13. MOO.

HI, thank for your opinion. I don't really understand if you 'snapped' in a fit of rage or a psycotic moment, how you then go to the lengths this person supposedly has to cover up. To callously dump a body as happened and to go along with and allow the huge search and Murder investigation. to cover your own butt. I do understand if someone did that and panicked. But it seems like more than panic?? ANd I agree you'd be in a h*ll of a lot better position if you fessed up in the first place. I guess sheer fear and shock at what you had done, may contribute to you not doing that initially..but... I don't know.. MOO

Always good to try and think 'outside the box' as well as 'inside it' Minni! Some of mankind's greatest inventions have been discovered by people who were able and willing to do just that.

A waste of time and energy without the facts at your disposal though. This isn't a board game....
couldn't help myself, going now xx
:seeya:

If GBC had never done that TV interview, I'd probably not be so convinced that he was the person the police should be interested in.

Just putting it out there.... Do we know where GBC and his sister had come from when the interview was done? In my understanding after he had the accident he was hospitailised and probably medicated (from my past experience they dont just keep you in hospital if you arent in a bad way - and he had reason to be his wife was missing, his business was going under, he just crashed a friends car).
He has been in the media for all the good reasons before and probably has rehearsed the interviews before doing it.

I am sure when doing that interview he was feeling very vulnerable, probably still medicated, and not the self assured person people had seen before.

he seems to be medicated a lot, slept through an abduction due to heavy medication, slept through 2 of his cars being stolen and returned due to medication, probably medicated during the interview... damn he needs to be on the pbs.

Now thats an interesting new thought. :)
It is possible, as anything is possible because we don't have access to the facts which the Police do. But is it probable given that the police have indicated that Allison knew her killer(s) and indicated they are close to home? The media have indicated that there could be more than one person involved, but we don't yet know what part they played in her murder. MOO.

wow hmmm. So they were both delightful we have now heard.

HI, thank for your opinion. I don't really understand if you 'snapped' in a fit of rage or a psycotic moment, how you then go to the lengths this person supposedly has to cover up. To callously dump a body as happened and to go along with and allow the huge search and Murder investigation. to cover your own butt. I do understand if someone did that and panicked. But it seems like more than panic?? ANd I agree you'd be in a h*ll of a lot better position if you fessed up in the first place. I guess sheer fear and shock at what you had done, may contribute to you not doing that initially..but... I don't know.. MOO

Yes, true, when you put it like that, it does seem rather extreme to go to those lengths and then to continue in that lie, it has just got worse and worse and still he persists. perhaps am wrong with gut feeling, unless he really does have an anti social personality disorder and just wants to protect his back no matter the cost and pride would never allow him to fess up. JMO, just a thought, probably way off beam but know guilty people can act in bizarre ways to cover up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member