FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Defense Doctor says not homicide. Victim had heart disease, fainted, fell on magazine rack, neck posture on magazine rack caused asphyxiation.

She was one unlucky lady. :moo:

I didn't know strepthroat causes heart damage. :what:

reumatic heart fever I think is what it is called from having untreated strepthroat

the cocksaxie virus can damage the heart but even if you get an electrical dist. i thought that is why you developed bundle branch blockages? it is the hearts way of finding another pathway to stimulate the muscle.

I just started watching and the doctor is on the stand. I get the gist of it. But did she have the cytomegolvirus? Did she have evidence in her blood of myocarditis? He seems very confident and the young prosecutor is getting on my nerves.

Scar is like a traffic jam. Pumping is impared so could cause fainting or pass out.

This is very interesting. He seems so confident. But it makes sense if she did indeed have the markers in her blood, and there is a sign of scarring on her heart. He seems convinced. I wonder if Dr. Baden will testify and back up his testimony or has he already testified?

strepthroat can lead to heart scarring dont know if he is being 100% honest if she had a distrubance in the heart I would think she would have been to the doc and got an EKG wonder if she had one?

Im not thinking that scar is of any significance

Testimony earlier by her family said she had problems but did not go to the doctor about it. She probably was putting it off for whatever reason. Fear? Minimizing it?

This doctor is so intelligent! I am so impressed with him, and not so with the medical examiner for the state.

Defense Doctor says not homicide. Victim had heart disease, fainted, fell on magazine rack, neck posture on magazine rack caused asphyxiation.

She was one unlucky lady. :moo:

Reasonable doubt.

I am blown away by this doctor's testimony. He is really showing that prosecutor, lol.

Reasonable doubt.

Reasonable doubt lives in this case. This witness has me so confused. I mean I think she may have been strangled but now? I don't know. I didn't think the state had enough to convict when they ended their case last week and I still see no way there's a conviction. Even if I think AK possibly did it, the defense has done a masterful job.

I am blown away by this doctor's testimony. He is really showing that prosecutor, lol.

Like so many of you, I have watch numerous live trials and I just have to express my surprise with the lack of control by this judge. I've never seen a courtroom so out of control.

This doctor makes the medical examiner look even worse than he did before, imo.

WOW....I wonder if the judge will let this come in? Previous violence, attempted asphixation in college to another student...

I've been watching/listening. I do believe that the last witness (ME, ret.) did very well until he started getting defensive during cross and in the re-direct.

One of the last things he said that "it" was a plausible scenario. That is what the defense does. However, after the extensive demonstrations of the magazine rack, I have no doubt in my mind that Lina couldn't have asphxiated herself on it. I can't imagine someone faining in such a weird position in such a small space.

Oh! Prosecution has a confidential informant and want to present dirt on Adam. I don't know if it will work, but it's sure interesting.

I've been watching/listening. I do believe that the last witness (ME, ret.) did very well until he started getting defensive during cross and in the re-direct.

One of the last things he said that "it" was a plausible scenario. That is what the defense does. However, after the extensive demonstrations of the magazine rack, I have no doubt in my mind that Lina couldn't have asphxiated herself on it. I can't imagine someone faining in such a weird position in such a small space.

Oh! Prosecution has a confidential informant and want to present dirt on Adam. I don't know if it will work, but it's sure interesting.

Maybe she was fainting and intentionally placed herself on there to rest, so to speak, to break her fall or whatever. I think this was a freak accident.

I knew i should have taken a nap what witness? Ewwww he has a past? was this when is was 16 or what ? WOW they said people watchng spoke up and told the state, cant get away with nothing thanks to the net LOL

I agree with your opinion on the doctor. Common sense dictates that falling on the magazine rack at exactly the position he claims to cause postural asphyxiation is ridiculous.

I missed the cross! :banghead:

Maybe she was fainting and intentionally placed herself on there to rest, so to speak, to break her fall or whatever. I think this was a freak accident.

The problem I have, again, common sense, is the doctor stated that the bathroom is where most people go when they're feeling ill. If she felt faint, she would have collapsed wherever she was and not necessarily the bathroom, imo.

I know a handful of people who had heart attacks and the bathroom was not where they felt ill. One was on the couch, another was in his car, another was right in his front lawn, etc.

Furthermore, the defense poo poo'd the position of the magazine rack when the prosecution witness.

Oh wow...Millian has some anger issues. This dude needs to learn some respect. Ii think he's taking advantage that this Judge is a woman. If it was a male Judge, he would kick his butt, imo Holy smokes:what:

I can't believe that the judge is even considering letting testimony from a confidential source come into this. If she does, I think the jury will see this tactic for what it is, because the defense will certainly let them know.

The court is a revolving door. People going in and out at will.. This is insane.

I can't believe that the judge is even considering letting testimony from a confidential source come into this. If she does, I think the jury will see this tactic for what it is, because the defense will certainly let them know.

My understanding is the defense opened that door with the victim's mom and his own mom when they asked if they ever witnessed AK hit his wife.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back