FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

I can't believe that the judge is even considering letting testimony from a confidential source come into this. If she does, I think the jury will see this tactic for what it is, because the defense will certainly let them know.

I think she'll let it in; she seems to rule for the state in pretty much everything.

I hope she lets it in! Lina Kaufman should get justice!

I hope she lets it in! Lina Kaufman should get justice!

Oh, Lina Kaufman absolutely deserves justice but I don't think letting this in is how to do it. At least not in the manner that the state is trying to do it anyways.

So is she allowing it in or what? The defense keeps interrupting. :banghead:

Now, they bring up the girlfriend Kornblum (sp?). I didn't follow the case as it developed, but the judge just said that his actions a month after the death are relevant.

Personal attacks against the prosecution and she just lets it go....unbelievable! :what:

Now, they bring up the girlfriend Kornblum (sp?). I didn't follow the case as it developed, but the judge just said that his actions a month after the death are relevant.

Is she the woman that Seth and his wife set AK up with a month after the death? Is that why she's relevent?

They want Seth Kaufman to testify on what Adam wore. Contradicts what the fire captain testified.

Missed all day . I am trying to skim ,but that never works out when watching a trial.

I get the link up just in time to see trial in recess.

Well, one thing I have to say, the prosecution probably made a big boo-boo by not objecting to character testimony hoping to open the door. It sounds like the judge is going to review the law, but doesn't think it will be allowed in.

Whatever Adam was arrested for, it got him kicked out of college!

Thursday's hearings about this should be very fiery!

Men are just horny, no other way to put it ! Even men with dead wives whether he killed her or not they are still horney and usually from my expeirence they need someone ( a woman) to make their tea and pick up their dirty socks and underwear. That is what I would tell the judge LOL

She lets so much go. I guess it's her way?

The few times I've watched, she endured the unnecessary what I would consider outrageous bullying by Millian. That man should NOT be in a courtroom, imo

Men are just horny, no other way to put it ! Even men with dead wives whether he killed her or not they are still horney and usually from my expeirence they need someone ( a woman) to make their tea and pick up their dirty socks and underwear. That is what I would tell the judge LOL

A month after his wife allegedly (per defense) dies unexpectedly? Wow. That's really desperate, imo. Ready to move on that quickly, eh? Even joked about his wedding ring. Disgusting.

These people have $$$. He'll get away with murder, imo Sad for Lina.

A month after his wife allegedly (per defense) dies unexpectedly? Wow. That's really desperate, imo. Ready to move on that quickly, eh? Even joked about his wedding ring. Disgusting.

These people have $$$. He'll get away with murder, imo Sad for Lina.

It is gross and classless and bad form and just not cool and it should be brought in front of the jury but I don't think it shows much of anything, beyond being a jerk. It's crap like this that should have been brought into the case in chief. I think holding off on this stuff until the rebutal was bad because their case in chief was so bad and I think it's possible the defense has done enough to get AK off or get a hung jury. I doubt painting him as a horrible human being is gonna make them go "Oh, okay... I'm convinced now.." if they have any doubts.

It is gross and classless and bad form and just not cool and it should be brought in front of the jury but I don't think it shows much of anything, beyond being a jerk. It's crap like this that should have been brought into the case in chief. I think holding off on this stuff until the rebutal was bad because their case in chief was so bad and I think it's possible the defense has done enough to get AK off or get a hung jury. I doubt painting him as a horrible human being is gonna make them go "Oh, okay... I'm convinced now.." if they have any doubts.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this evidence not allowed in the State's CIC but because the defense opened that door, that is why they're bringing it up in rebuttal? I have to read back but I remember reading about this date. So what happened?

Sometimes your veiws on males ,upsets me. Not in an angry way ,it just makes me sad that you feel the way you do about them.

Did anybody notice the man in black who always sits behind the defendant leave the courtroom during the discussions regarding rebuttal testimony and then he reappears. Wonder who he went to talk to? :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back