CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the video was removed from the internet... are you guys saying it is still out there floating around? (I am sure an sos pad couldn't get rid of it at this point I suppose)

Okay now we can add Satantist: http://luka-magnotta-magnotta-luka.blog ... rules.html

Some are claiming alleged ties to the Russian mafia.

I've also read that he has a wife and child and is living in Europe. Who knows.

Gawd knows where he is. I have seen pictures of him and his ex wife whose name is Marina (if true of course given that it was embedded in one of Luka's sites).

Woah. To the poster (sorry I dont remember who) that uncovered cutelittlenemo you hit a treasure trove. Lots of bizarre posts on animal sites..Bondage, rape.. and...

He posted on a missing girl's forum:

http://chriscrimeforum.freeforums.org/post12187.html#p12187Brandy

Nicole Wilson : Missing Since 6-4-2002--INDIANA

I did research on this case with law students I know. Its alarming how many psychopaths are walking among us. How many unsolved cases and uncaught criminals.

Edited to say: Not sure why it says missing since 6-4-2002 but according to the thread, this girl has been missing for 9 years.

I thought the video was removed from the internet... are you guys saying it is still out there floating around? (I am sure an sos pad couldn't get rid of it at this point I suppose)

Yes it was posted on another site recently.

It is still there - they take it down and somebody else puts it back up. It is on a couple of sites. They cannot get rid of it as too many copies were made. It first surfaced on the internet on May 15th so I don't understand the police saying that the victim was killed on the 25th of May. I think the police do not have the date correct.

Yep.... it is still at the disgusting BestGore.com website. You know, I do this from the perspective of I FREAKING HATE these people who do this stuff!!! What kind of world do we live in where people go to that site enough to keep it active? I have heard of it before with the beheading of Nicholas Berg in Iraq. I have a true, honest NEED to try and understand humanity, but that site - and this kind of crime, make me think that it is perhaps beyond my ability to comprehend humanity in some of it's forms. To understand something this horrible would equate to insanity. I hate it.... I hate it.... I HATE IT.... I will forever, FOREVER stand vigilant against it, however - even though it sickens and disgust me. I wish I had known about the website that was tracking this sick F' for the kitten videos. CUDO's to those internet people, who have been hunting this sick *advertiser censored*!!!! If nothing else is learned from this case, it will be that someone in LE needs to listen to the concerns of an organized internet site that tracks sick bastards like LRM.

It is still there - they take it down and somebody else puts it back up. It is on a couple of sites. They cannot get rid of it as too many copies were made. It first surfaced on the internet on May 15th so I don't understand the police saying that the victim was killed on the 25th of May. I think the police do not have the date correct.

After watching the video, I don't think he posted it the day he committed the crime. It is actually pretty heavily edited. I can't see him doing this horrible act, and then calming down enough to go edit the video on his computer to his satisfaction. I am REALLY GLAD the actual murder part of the video is missing, but what did he do with it? I gurantee you it is on video. I would not be surprised if the edited out part of the actual death (i.e, the cutting of the poor victim's throat) wasn't sold to some sick F' that this networked with. THIS GUY HAS TO BE CAUGHT!!! He has completely abandoned any association with humanity.

Includes info about the family.
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/05/31/19823731-qmi.html
PETERBOROUGH, ONT. - Luka Magnotta is a “ticking time bomb” who needs to be brought into custody, says a close family member of the primary suspect in a gruesome Montreal murder.

“I hope that he is caught because he is a ticking time bomb,” the woman said during an exclusive interview with QMI Agency. “Because he’s unstable, if he gets cornered, I just don’t think it will be a good outcome, so the faster he is caught the better.”

Swedie, I don't think LE can do anything if women just report a creepy guy. Heck, they've known about the video (s) and didn't do anything!!:what:

Well maybe LE need to start a database for their use so when numerous women come forward with disturbing or telling information they can at least have these weirdo/psychos on their radar. Something has got to change and LE needs to start somewhere. Look at the woman who claimed MR drugged and raped her; MR's name could have been added to this sort of database and should any other woman come forward or let's say women started getting raped during home invasions, or on the streets, they may have some leads; potential perps to consider.

AND when you get a guy calling into LE saying there's a realistic video on the internet of some person mutilating a male victim on a bed and LE do not follow up, this to me is very disturbing. I watched the news this eve and a police officer claims they did take the call serious and were looking into it but of course this is what is called as "covering their azzes" now that it turns out to be a legit call and LE doesn't want any repercussions for not following up. :moo:

This woman , along with her son, believes the hitchhiker she picked up was LRM and he was heading to Ottawa and Toronto..
:gasp:

Who does that in this day and age?? :gasp::gasp: Do you think she may be BSing because she knows LM and it helping to throw LE off his trail?? :moo:

well... it is almost 6 am in france right now.. so here is to hoping they catch this <insert appropriate word> today!

After watching the video, I don't think he posted it the day he committed the crime. It is actually pretty heavily edited. I can't see him doing this horrible act, and then calming down enough to go edit the video on his computer to his satisfaction. I am REALLY GLAD the actual murder part of the video is missing, but what did he do with it? I gurantee you it is on video. I would not be surprised if the edited out part of the actual death (i.e, the cutting of the poor victim's throat) wasn't sold to some sick F' that this networked with. THIS GUY HAS TO BE CAUGHT!!! He has completely abandoned any association with humanity.

the thing w/ the video was.....he was VERY calm.....and appears to be very calm in all his videos, including the ones posted here of interviews....
his demeanor does not seem to ever change...

the dude has no soul...he appears to be so robotic....

Who does that in this day and age?? :gasp::gasp: Do you think she may be BSing because she knows LM and it helping to throw LE off his trail?? :moo:

swedie one article I posted somewhere in here quoted LE saying that he fled the country (iirc on the 25th or 26th?) and that they had also developed other investigative leads that led them to believe he was France (used a fake name)

Once he gets there he can poof where ever he wants basically :furious:

I lived in Germany for 6 years and to enter other countries a lot of times you don't even need your passport (open borders)

I am not exactly a 'seasoned' member here...but I followed the Victoria Stafford case from day one as well as the cases of little Hailey Dunn and Kyron Horman.

I live in Scarborough, about a mile and a half from both where Bernardo grew up and now where Magnotta grew up!
Jeez! You never know when there is a murderer in your own backyard!
MY doors and windows are shut tight!

I am not exactly a 'seasoned' member here...but I followed the Victoria Stafford case from day one as well as the cases of little Hailey Dunn and Kyron Horman.

I live in Scarborough, about a mile and a half from both where Bernardo grew up and now where Magnotta grew up!
Jeez! You never know when there is a murderer in your own backyard!
MY doors and windows are shut tight!

yeah...they live amongst us...they blend in....they are our neighbors, relatives, etc...

glad i live in a CCW state lol

This has probally been said allready and i just havn't heard but do we know who the body parts belonged too . What is his reason I mean Is he mad about a decission the prime minister made , I havn't veen arount a computer so i am still catching up and trying to see who he killed and why send it to the parliement..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46