CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note I believe that Luka flew out of Montreal around 5:30pm on May 26th on a Delta flight 8564 which arrived in Paris at 6:10am on May 27th.

Why do you think he flew out so late? Was the Delta flight a direct one? Montreal-Paris? TIA

How do I go about doing it

I don't know - other than 911. Or Crime Stoppers. Let me look around (I'm north of Toronto at the cottage but I have computer and phones, etc.).

I wonder if 911 would be angry if someone called them and told them about the YouTube thing? This IS an emergency, isn't it?

I agree Beavis is probably him, if it looks like a satantist, walks like a scientologist and smells like piece of **** its gotta be a Luka.

I don't know - other than 911. Or Crime Stoppers. Let me look around (I'm north of Toronto at the cottage but I have computer and phones, etc.).

I wonder if 911 would be angry if someone called them and told them about the YouTube thing? This IS an emergency, isn't it?

I feel like it is, but calling my local 911 doesn't seem appropriate?

Why do you think he flew out so late? Was the Delta flight a direct one? Montreal-Paris? TIA
I don't know about Canada, but in the States European flights leave in the evening usually..

It wasn't just the Canadian Law Enforcement Agencies that overlooked warnings by the public on LRM.

OMG

If you haven't read this article yet, you should.

It will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

The details in this article are horrifying.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ustinglooking-in-his-eyes-left-me-shaken.html

he is loving this. im sure he is reading this thread and every other site out there discussing him. he is getting off on the attention we are all giving him and the fact there is a massive hunt for him now...he loves it for sure. *vomit*

The sender, who described himself as a “genius”, signed off by saying: “You know, the fun part of all this is watching millions of people get angry and frustrated because they can’t catch me.

Direct flight from Montreal to Paris - I think he would want the fastest route out of town.

I agree Beavis is probably him, if it looks like a satantist, walks like a scientologist and smells like piece of **** its gotta be a Luka.

Okay PAXIMUS you just doubled me over with that one!!!

I;m on the phone with Toronto Police Services right now.

You are correct Burstshmallow, ............

Beavis Butthead in reply to Burntshmallow (Show the comment) 9 hours ago

[video=youtube;tj5EVOE__bQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj5EVOE__bQ[/video]

For anyone attemptng to contact MTL police here is their info:
From outside Montréal : 514 280-2121
Info-Crime: 514 393-1133
SMS Txt Info-Crime Montréal : 274637
Your message should be preceded by the word ICM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online