CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think he's so stupid to be utilizing the web, even the deep web, this soon given all the publicity and ways to locate him if he's using the web.

FYI this story just got MAJOR coverage on CNN here in the States

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

he can easily hide on the web...well i wont say easily as in 100% cant get caught....but you can hide yourself thanks to proxies and TOR (as has been mentioned already)....

and i dont believe for one second that he is in a corner of some sketchy motel cowering and in fear and afraid of getting caught....i believe he does not think he will be caught....he flaunts it....

this is a game....and in order for the game to continue, he must keep himself out there online stiring the drama, keeping his name out there....

like i posted the quote by him earlier about lovint to watch people freaking out over him and frustrated that he isnt caught..........HE LOVES this and he is all over the flippn net stirring the drama....

Luka wouldn't last one moment here on this thread. Nor would his "fans." We've had times where WS was able to help crack the case.\

He's a nobody. I am sitting here, wondering why and how he got so many interviews with the media for doing absolutely...erm...nothing. Gay? Nothing unique. Prostitute? Again, not unique. "*advertiser censored* star"? Seriously? With that little dingus? Not quite *advertiser censored* in my book. LOL. So what are all the interviews about?

He's made up a fantasy about KH. So people are still so entranced by KH that they'll interview anyone who says they knew her? And the thing in England. He was being evicted from the hotel/pub. Apparently he wasn't even a good enough pros to earn enough money to pay for a cheap hotel room. Loser.

What I'd like to see, if it's possible, is a list of places and dates where we know Luka the Loser has been. And then, sleuth possible murders (like the Hollywood Dismemberment one in Jan 12), and see what fits Fooka Luka Loser pattern.

Might be a way to see if there are more murders we can tie him to that way.

Just some ranting thoughts about a loser wanna be who has nothing going for him; he is as empty as he was scared his lover would note...empty.

Best-
Herding Cats

Hey magnificent Mods (billy the brown-noser here) ... thread's getting pretty large; could we please have a new one started.

Tx

the video poster had this

This video " 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick " is somewhere in the deep web and I cant find it, all the help anyone can provide is very appreciated!

alexisvaloranreich 2 weeks ago

it appears all comments stopped until 6 days ago..

Are you fri**ing kidding me?

Alexis Valoran Reich (born December 11, 1964) is an American trans woman formerly known as John Mark Karr who in 2006 falsely confessed to the unsolved murder of six-year-old JonBenét Ramsey.[1][2] She has, on other occasions, faced a number of other criminal charges.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_Reich

I just don't think he's so stupid to be utilizing the web, even the deep web, this soon given all the publicity and ways to locate him if he's using the web.

FYI this story just got MAJOR coverage on CNN here in the States

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

If were betting money I would say it is not him, but I am known to only make sure bets, things like the Cubs will not win the World Series this year.

However, I think a strong case could be made that it is in fact him.

If were betting money I would say it is not him, but I am known to only make sure bets, things like the Cubs will not win the World Series this year.

However, I think a strong case could be made that it is in fact him.

That's hilarious PAXIMUS. Although I can see Wrigley Field from my 35th floor balcony (it's only a few blocks away), I'm a die hard San Francisco Giants fan (another one of my many former hometowns)

That's hilarious PAXIMUS. Although I can see Wrigley Field from my 35th floor balcony (it's only a few blocks away), I'm a die hard San Francisco Giants fan (another one of my many former hometowns)

Die hard Yankee fan here but love those Giants, what with the lowest payroll in baseball, they are doing special things.

first time posting, i joined to get in on this discussion.. im not sure if it was posted yet but

One Lunatic One Ice Pick Video ( 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video) NON GRAPHIC DISCUSSION - YouTube

that was posted 2 weeks ago.. and i believe its by luka.. if you look at the comments

The video is real I saw it just now. Horrible. Cannibalisim and necrophilia.

adam lemmon 2 weeks ago

EXTREMELY SICK VIDEO !

genisismaster 2 weeks ago

Apparently there is another video besides the "1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick" video of the same guy performing oral sex on a dead woman laying on a sofa? and killing a homeless man? I am still trying to find more information on all this. Very strange.

This video " 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick " is somewhere in the deep web and I cant find it, all the help anyone can provide is very appreciated!

Ive seen these comments before but didnt think about them being Luka. "genisismaster" could definitely be him.. and in the note it did say something about 2 more videos being released.. maybe he is giving a heads up as to which ones.

I know that when I saw those comments I tried to find other talk of the other videos online and there were very few comments. Something about a pink couch regarding the female.. but that was it.

From LM Wiki site concerning similiar-minded individuals.
Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Motivation

"The prosecution did not establish a specific motive behind the killings. Local media reported that the killers had a plan to get rich from the murder videos that they recorded. One of the suspects' girlfriends reported that they were planning to make forty videos of separate murders. This was corroborated by the suspects' former classmate, who claimed that he often heard Suprunyuck was in contact with an unknown "rich foreign website operator" who ordered forty snuff videos, and would pay a large sum of money once they were made.[14] Regional security chief Ivan Stupak rejected the claim that the murders had been committed to make Internet snuff videos, saying that no evidence had come to light during the investigation that supported the claim.[34] Detective Bogdan Vlasenko stated: "We think they were doing it as a hobby, to have a collection of memories when they get old."[35] Deputy interior minister Nikolay Kupyanskiy commented "For these young men, murder was like entertainment or hunting."

Certainly one thing it is called is delusions of grandeur with a healthy dose of IDENTITY CRISIS for this guy being that he is ALL THINGS to all people.

What is important to note is that socio/psychopaths MIMIC the behavior of others and you can see him doing that, no matter what FORUM or site he is posting on he can BECOME whatever the topic calls for him to become whether it be a satanist or a scientologist or michael jacksons gay lover etc, he is mimicing the behavior, interests etc of those around him, classic sociopath behavior.

I second that. Isn't extreme ID crisis also known as a Schizoid?

A message found in Luka Rocco Magnotta's closet reads "If you don't like the reflection don't look in the mirror. I don't care."

article-2153067-1364B52F000005DC-520_634x423.jpg

Luka wouldn't last one moment here on this thread. Nor would his "fans." We've had times where WS was able to help crack the case.\

He's a nobody. I am sitting here, wondering why and how he got so many interviews with the media for doing absolutely...erm...nothing. Gay? Nothing unique. Prostitute? Again, not unique. "*advertiser censored* star"? Seriously? With that little dingus? Not quite *advertiser censored* in my book. LOL. So what are all the interviews about?

He's made up a fantasy about KH. So people are still so entranced by KH that they'll interview anyone who says they knew her? And the thing in England. He was being evicted from the hotel/pub. Apparently he wasn't even a good enough pros to earn enough money to pay for a cheap hotel room. Loser.

What I'd like to see, if it's possible, is a list of places and dates where we know Luka the Loser has been. And then, sleuth possible murders (like the Hollywood Dismemberment one in Jan 12), and see what fits Fooka Luka Loser pattern.

Might be a way to see if there are more murders we can tie him to that way.

Just some ranting thoughts about a loser wanna be who has nothing going for him; he is as empty as he was scared his lover would note...empty.

Best-
Herding Cats

Never heard of this guy until this crime. I'm sure PETA and some of the other agencies against cruelty to animals have though. They've been following him for 2 years (??)

Montreal Craigslist users posted warnings about man resembling Luka Magnotta

By GLEN MCGREGOR June 1, 2012

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Montre...uka+Magnotta/6713622/story.html#ixzz1wZJVKTxX

OTTAWA — A Montreal man who posted personal ads on the website Craigslist said he was repeatedly contacted in recent weeks by someone who sent him pictures that closely resemble Luka Magnotta, the suspect in the bizarre body parts case.

The Craigslist user, who did want his name published, said he contacted Montreal police on Wednesday after seeing pictures of Magnotta in news reports.

One of the communications included two pictures of what appeared to be Luka naked on a bed,” the man wrote when contacted by the Citizen. “I deleted them since those pictures were scary. He had big red lips, well-defined slim body with a six-pack.”

The user said the poses in the pictures were “weird” and that the person shown had a very feminine face.

“The first thing I thought when I saw them is, oh, boy, this guy had many cosmetic surgeries in the face. I said I was not interested, and this is when the guy started to threaten me.”

The same person used multiple accounts to send the Craigslist user about 20 different emails, many including photos of attractive young men.

The user deleted all the pictures a week ago because the person was threatening him and claimed to know his home address. He also sent “horrible pictures of an old man with diseases.”

The user said one of the online aliases the person used matched one mentioned in a Craigslist warning posted by another user. That user said he reported the man to Montreal police for criminal harassment, fraud and impersonation after receiving 30 emails, including those with photos of young, good looking men and “obnoxious photos of ugly old men.”

The warning was posted on May 24, the day before the gruesome video believed to depict the killing of a young Asian man in Montreal appeared online. “Garbage like this are mentally unstable and belong (sic) locked up with the rest of the unwanted animals,” it said.
Another Craigslist post on May 6 warned others to “watch out for this guy” and cited the same online alias.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Montre...uka+Magnotta/6713622/story.html#ixzz1wZKWFRes

I am fearful of how many of these stories we are going to hear about.

LRM is clearly all over YouTube at this very minute and has been for days. There are dozens of videos out there related to Karla Homolka and he continues to comment on them using the same accounts he's been using for years. It almost as if his whole life revolves around his YouTube videos and comments. I strongly suspect he is sitting somewhere right now, not far from where he committed the crime, trolling YouTube and posting comments. As others have noticed, Beavis Butthead is clearly him.

Here's something else I found that's very disturbing. This video was posted over four years ago:

[video=youtube;zxxIQLXDuQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxxIQLXDuQg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

I believe all the comments in that thread are LRM accounts, certainly NotoriousElderly0 is - and he was active today. As one of the accounts mentions, the part at the very end is definitely foreshadowing. I think he has been planning this, very elaborately, for a LONG time.

In case the link I posted doesn't work, the video is "Mega Man 999 Mega Man II" posted by ltgradient (another sock puppet)

I second that. Isn't extreme ID crisis also known as a Schizoid?

Indeed and that falls in to a larger grouping known as the eccentric personality disorders which certainly fits with what we are seeing.

first time posting, i joined to get in on this discussion.. im not sure if it was posted yet but

that was posted 2 weeks ago.. and i believe its by luka.. if you look at the comments

The video is real I saw it just now. Horrible. Cannibalisim and necrophilia.

adam lemmon 2 weeks ago

EXTREMELY SICK VIDEO !

Apparently there is another video besides the "1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick" video of the same guy performing oral sex on a dead woman laying on a sofa? and killing a homeless man? I am still trying to find more information on all this. Very strange.

I am convinced that there are videos out there depicting Luka "performing oral sex on a dead woman laying on a sofa" and "killing a homeless man"; my reasoning is simple: he would target an "easy" victim like a homeless man first to perfect his craft... So f'ing sickening beyond words; this non-human monster needs to be caught!!!

I'm worried that given June is GLBT Pride month, it would be easy for Luka to travel between various cities holding Pride festivals and completely blend into the masses...

Welcome New Members!! :seeya:

Guests please join us in the discussion! There are 90 of you there! :)

Montreal Craigslist users posted warnings about man resembling Luka Magnotta

By GLEN MCGREGOR June 1, 2012

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Montre...uka+Magnotta/6713622/story.html#ixzz1wZJVKTxX

I am fearful of how many of these stories we are going to hear about.

How many complaints to LE that were ignored! Frightening!
Luka is taunting the police. He doesn't think he'll get caught because, they did nothing for two years.
People get locked up in jail for less.
Why doesn't authorities take online threats, disturbing videos of animal torture/murder more seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member