GUILTY WA - Koralynn Fister, 2, raped & murdered, Centralia, 24 May 2012

News update Friday, June 1, 2012 by Lewis County Chronicle

http://www.chronline.com/news/article_1d7edc36-aa87-11e1-8692-0019bb2963f4.html

Prosecutor: Death Penalty Not an Option for Man Accused of Killing Toddler
Story
Posted: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:41 am | Updated: 8:59 am, Fri Jun 1, 2012.

The Lewis County Coroner’s Office conducted an autopsy and found that the death was a homicide and that Koralynn had been the victim of prolonged abuse.

Reeder's attorney, David Arcuri, said Reeder is a lifetime Lewis County resident and Reeder has no prior felony convictions.

The day before the toddler's death, one of Koralynn's maternal aunts noticed an injury on the child's bottom and told Koralynn's mother about it, according to court documents. Koralynn's mother discussed the injury with Reeder, who convinced her that the toddler did not need medical care and that the injuries were "simple, childhood injuries," according to court documents.

Reeder's bail is set at $5 million. He is scheduled to reappear in court on June 7.

<snipped and BBM>

:steamed: :steamed: :steamed:

911 call released.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-koralynn-fister-155524915.html?m=y&smobile=y

"He's crying and crying, the dad, and the baby is gone" Those were the words of some poor, poor lady that watched this little girl die. Her husband who is a retired policeman took over CPR from d*** wad who as his lawyer said started CPR. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O.K. so he starts CPR so he's innocent?

At one point ***h*** is heard saying "She was in the bathtub and she hit her freakin head on the way down".

The meth might not be his as well

Maybe that is what he was supplying to mom to keep her occupied when she was at home. We don't even know that he inflicted all the injuries on that little girl. If this thing first asked about her boyfriend rather than her battered child we may have a jealousy issue here as well. Wouldn't be the first time we have seen a mother with a drug habit trade her kid out. Just a possibility.

He looks heavy and healthy to me for a meth addict, but who knows.

BAM!

The same thing came to my mind when I read about the meth. How to manipulate some louse so she leaves this child with me. It could have kept her plenty occupied when she was out of the house too. Going here and there and everywhere while her baby is raped and murdered. Any meth addict I ever knew kept their drugs on them. That is unless the person not doing it, but supplying it had control.

Either way they're both 's.

Oh and "Where's my boyfriend?" absolutely could equate to "Where's my G-damn drugs?"

The day before the toddler's death, one of Koralynn's maternal aunts noticed an injury on the child's bottom and told Koralynn's mother about it, according to court documents. Koralynn's mother discussed the injury with Reeder, who convinced her that the toddler did not need medical care and that the injuries were "simple, childhood injuries," according to court documents.

^^^

No doubt they all required a whole lot of convincing. How hard would he have had to work to hide these injuries from a mother who gave a toss?

MOMMIE DEAREST: What's going on with these scars on her bottom?
REEDER: Ah, you must mean those simple childhood injuries.
MOMMIE DEAREST: They're huge, and raw. What happened?
REEDER: She fell on something perfectly simple, in a simple way, and somehow injured her, uh, childhood.
MOMMIE DEAREST: Well, kids will be kids. This has been the happiest ten weeks of my life.
REEDER: Ditto. Can I babysit alone forever?
MIL: Sure, hon. Pass the chips.

Who knows what might have happened if she's been less convinced, and actually done something about those XX@#$#***! injuries? This one has me spitting lead.

s

^^^

No doubt they all required a whole lot of convincing.

MOMMIE DEAREST: What's going on with these scars on her bottom?
REEDER: Ah, you must mean those simple childhood injuries.
MOMMIE DEAREST: They're huge, and raw. What happened?
REEDER: She fell on something perfectly simple, in a simple way, and somehow injured her, uh, childhood.
MOMMIE DEAREST: Well, kids will be kids. This has been the happiest ten weeks of my life.
REEDER: Ditto. Can I babysit alone forever?
MIL: Sure, hon. Pass the chips.

Who knows what might have happened if she's been less convinced, and actually done something about those XX@#$#***! injuries? This one has me spitting lead.

s

Exactly!

The "mother" couldn't say "Geez well I didn't see it". He*l yeah even the aunt seen it. Sooooooooo you then go and ask a freakazoid who doesn't know squat about kids save for raping and torturing yours if the injury is only slight?

No, no, no either we have the most clueless chick on planet earth or we have an addict.

The aunt asked. They might as well lump her with the neighbor who never called while hearing screams I pray I will never hear in my time. JMO, but I'm an aunt and if one of my nephews had even a minor injury you know I was all up in that. O/T, but not my nephew arrived at my parents one time looking adorable with saddle shoes and high knee socks. Not my SIL's style. My mom had bought the outfit. I picked him up to get a water ice and he winced and said "Ouch ouch". Kid never complained. I asked "What's wrong, buddy?" He points to the sock. I pull the sock down and he's flippin BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He may have been almost 2 years old. I asked what happened and he says "Mommy twirlie curl".

Yeah I figured what "Mommy twirly curl" meant. She laid a hot curling iron down and he was playing and got burned. My brother and SIL knew we would all freak so they tried to hide it? My dad flipped. He pulled them both out of work. It truly was an accident, but he told them in no uncertain terms this kid EVER has a burn or mark on him you're getting locked up.

So, if I would have went to the cops that's saying something. Why didn't the aunt tell the chick "Bull*hit she needs medical attention"

Waiting to hear of charges against the mother - she saw an injury to her child and did nothing. The aunt did nothing and the neighbor did nothing. The poor kid didn't stand a chance.

This guy could not have been on meth by making sure he was heard on the 911 tape 'she hit her head on the way down'. Planning. A hair follicle test is in order.

:yesss:
I have a thought southernnana - imo, it's time to start charging the mother/father of children that have been harmed by someone the parent brought into the child's life. Especially if drugs are involved in any way - use by the parent or the new 'partner'.

The charges should be neglect, endangerment etc. The penalty should be in the form of community service - after all the community is left to cleanup after the parent in the first place - police investigations, hospital stays, on-going therapy afterwards etc. If the therapy is skipped then the violence inflicted on the child often perpetuates itself when the child becomes aggressive/violent later in life, causing more money to be spent by the community.

Have the neglectful parent serve time cleaning up in a morgue following an autopsy on a child or adult due to violence. Have them wash the bodies after the autopsy. Have them work in funeral homes. Have them clean up blood, human tissue and broken furniture in dwellings where violence has occurred. Have them clean up garbage on the highways or streets of their community as a reminder to keep the community clean and a peaceful place to enjoy.

Then have them do a monthly publicly accessible report on what they experienced as a caution to other parents who may be thinking of leaving their children with a person they just met and know nothing about. Communication is a powerful tool, imo.

Thank you button wasn't enough.

These negligent parents need to be charged, convicted and yes made to make restitution to the community. Sitting on their arse with three hots and a cot is not a deterent.

Where were the grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends of this girls mom and boyfriend? I can't believe not one person thought this arrangement was strange and screams sexual abuse. This guy picked the child he wanted to be alone with, the youngest girl which required the most care and that didn't send red flags for the mother? I find it impossible that the child didn't cry to her mother about the injurys she suffered and the mother never once checked the childs body. This little girl had pieces of flesh gone!! Are you kidding me! IMO the mother looked the other way because this guy was supplying her drugs. Death penalty for BOTH. IMOO

Sure is a lot of people, including myself, thinking and feeling the same as you have expressed ... it always amazes me to read the Comments sections from news media and blogs and see how quickly readers pick up on "hinky" stories, and they don't hold anything back ... they tell it how they see it!!

I have searched the Washington on-line court records under mom's name of Becky Heupel as well as Becky Fister looking for history and background info ... nothing at this time. Now using other sources. Washington court records don't provide access to records if you only enter a last name, their system requires first and last names ... that's unfortunate as you can access other relatives and useful info by doing that.

Anyone know if and where she was employed? Or, if "Heupel" is her maiden name ??

She only comes up in Washington, SN. However she's used the last name Yeoman and Yelman at least at some point.

Waiting to hear of charges against the mother - she saw an injury to her child and did nothing. The aunt did nothing and the neighbor did nothing. The poor kid didn't stand a chance.
This guy could not have been on meth by making sure he was heard on the 911 tape 'she hit her head on the way down'. Planning. A hair follicle test is in order.

While searching court records early a.m. today, I ran across a charge on someone not connected to this case ... like "failure to report" or something like that, and I forgot to make a note, but I will find out if there is a charge such as that in Washington State that might be applicable.

She only comes up in Washington, SN. However she's used the last name Yeoman and Yelman at least at some point.

Yes, I found those names and also a Heupel which could have been a FIL, but hit a deadend on that one. Yeoman has possibilities ... still checking several court records on that name.

What I have no luck with is finding birth records that are free. Fister is the father of little Koralynn, but we don't know the 4 yr.old girls last name.

Does anyone have a reliable free search engine for births and marriages??

Sure is a lot of people, including myself, thinking and feeling the same as you have expressed ... it always amazes me to read the Comments sections from news media and blogs and see how quickly readers pick up on "hinky" stories, and they don't hold anything back ... they tell it how they see it!!

I have searched the Washington on-line court records under mom's name of Becky Heupel as well as Becky Fister looking for history and background info ... nothing at this time. Now using other sources. Washington court records don't provide access to records if you only enter a last name, their system requires first and last names ... that's unfortunate as you can access other relatives and useful info by doing that.

Anyone know if and where she was employed? Or, if "Heupel" is her maiden name ??

According to Washington State Digital Archives, Becky Mildred Heupel married someone with the last name "Yeoman" (I didn't want to list the groom's first and middles names here) - her father's name is listed on Marriage certificate and his last name is "Heupel" so it seems that Heupel was her maiden name.

I have to run and don't have time to do more research but here is the WA. Digital Archives site for searching:

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/Home

:steamed:

911 call released.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-koralynn-fister-155524915.html?m=y&smobile=y

"He's crying and crying, the dad, and the baby is gone" Those were the words of some poor, poor lady that watched this little girl die. Her husband who is a retired policeman took over CPR from d*** wad who as his lawyer said started CPR. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O.K. so he starts CPR so he's innocent?
At one point ***h*** is heard saying "She was in the bathtub and she hit her freakin head on the way down".

The following remarks from various news media "Comments" sections are considered rumors:

http://www.chronline.com/news/article_1d7edc36-aa87-11e1-8692-0019bb2963f4.html
Posted on Wed, May 30, 2012.

Commentor says when he (Reeder) arrived at the Stiltner's he asked them to call 911 rather than call himself from home (and waiting until she was already cold to the touch and lifeless (deliberate purpose).

Says the day before he convinced Koralynn's mother that she did not need medical care because her injuries were "simple childhood injuries."

http://www.chronline.com/crime/article_c127d6b6-a6aa-11e1-b341-0019bb2963f4.html
KReeder posted at 2:32 pm on Fri, May 25, 2012.

Commentor says this toddler's death makes her sick She knows all about James M Reeder as she has been seperated from this man for 3 years afraid to divorce when i finally get the money and the courage to divorce him he gets it for murder...

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com

This is a news item from above link.
Well over 200 people raised their candles tonight for two-year-old Koralynn Fister at Washington Park in Centralia. The short vigil intended for healing of the community following last week's tragic death of the Centralia toddler was organized by the emergency room at Providence Centralia Hospital.

Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 4:19 pm
Commentor says this info is on James Maurice Reeder PROVIDING this is the same man in this article.
This man was the respondent in a custody case that began 2008 or 2009.
Says he must have moved in with mom around March 29, 2112, if he has lived with the mom for 10 weeks. Commentor says he was denied custody on Feb. 16, 2012 which was the last date of the custody case.
——————————————————————
Commentor says go to court records and check James Maurice Reeder. Then check J. Reeder, it comes up with a juvenile case on him. Also, Katie Reeder, Victoria and Calvin Johnson.

Commentor says this guy has some prior b**s**t that may point a finger right at him. Feels that no good mother should be charged with the same charges as him. She had to know - only a vegetable wouldnt see it.

Also, says don't believe everything you see, you know that! Not all the government offices tell all the truth all the time. They may fib to cover their *advertiser censored* from time to time.

:deadhorse:

The mother was keeping this child away from her father but handing her over to a brand new step-daddy who gave her baths while insisting on being alone with her??

The mother is a vegetable imo. A very negligent, selfish vegetable. Ten years as an accessory to assault, child rape etc seems right to me.

:yesss: :yesss:

Thank you LotsaLatte!! :websleuther: You provided a key piece of information as well as a great resource for additional and future research (sluething)!! I wasn't aware of that site and would not have known it had such valuable information.

According to Washington State Digital Archives, Becky Mildred Heupel married someone with the last name "Yeoman" (I didn't want to list the groom's first and middles names here) - her father's name is listed on Marriage certificate and his last name is "Heupel" so it seems that Heupel was her maiden name.

I have to run and don't have time to do more research but here is the WA. Digital Archives site for searching:

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/Home

I have some interesting info to post ... just have to put my notes together and determine what I can post and stay within WS rules.

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/

Father of Centralia toddler who died speaks out
Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 4:41 pm

David Fister and Becky Heupel lived together for about three years in Centralia, but separated around the time their little girl turned two, in early March, Fister said.

“I lost my job about nine months ago,” the 29-year-old said. “Before that, we were as happy as can be.”

The Iowa native who moved west to be with the woman he met online worked as the night closer at Subway in Centralia. Heupel stayed home and took care of Koralynn and her older sister, he said.

As a storm of of fury in the community has unleashed over the death, calling for the harshest punishment for the alleged perpetrator and even for the child’s mother to burn in hell for not protecting her young, Fister isn’t badmouthing the woman he loved.

Fister said he didn’t know Heupel had a new boyfriend, except that Reeder was at the house the day he picked his daughter up.

Reeder is a friend of the father of Heupel’s 4-year-old daughter, from “back in the day,” he said.

<article has been snipped by me>

RIP little Koralynn :heartbeat:

According to the rest of the above article or another linked about the same time, Fister had to practically kidnap his daughter that day in order to see her and had been repeatedly denied access for some time leading up to that day. A few days later she was dead.

Something was up with the mother, imo.

According to the rest of the above article or another linked about the same time, Fister had to practically kidnap his daughter that day in order to see her and had been repeatedly denied access for some time leading up to that day. A few days later she was dead.

Something was up with the mother, imo.

Hi Woodland ... Oh, I think something was up with the mother also.
Let's look at a possible timeline as to when the baby was so severely injured:

:( Mom and bio dad Fister separate in early March, according to bio dad in link above.

:( IF ... Reeder had been living with mom for 10 weeks, then move in would have been during the middle of March.

:( Little Koralynn had a doctor visit during April -- drs and nurses are required to report signs of abuse. I am not certain the doctor has given a statement or interview on this.

:( Mom stopped answering texts from bio dad sometime before mid-April. But, was telling him Koralynn was sick, according to Dad.

:( In mid-April, Bio dad Fister went to West Overview Dr residence he and mom had shared determined to see child and take her for an overnight visit there in Centralia where he lived with his aunt and uncle. Fister reported that was the first he knew of mom having a new boyfriend as Reeder was at the residence when he picked his daughter up.

:( That was the last time he saw his little daughter alive. :heartbeat:

:( He says mom Becky was one of the "best moms" he has ever known. He doesn't feel mom would have allowed a new BF to stick around if he was hurting her child. He does not think Becky had anything to do with "this."

----------------

I am very sorry for bio dad ... however, I do feel dad is very naive, inexperienced, and probably hasn't had enough exposure to know what it takes to be a "best mom." Best Moms don't allow their BFs to sexually abuse and murder their child.

<article has been snipped by me>

RIP little Koralynn :heartbeat:

From the above link:

After the breakup up, the parents had a verbal agreement that Fister would take Koralynn every Wednesday and Thursday.

And then Heupel stopped answering his texts, he said. She had been saying Koralynn was sick, he said.

In mid-April, Fister said, he went to the home they had shared off West Oakview Street and demanded to have his daughter, he said.

At first, her mother said no, and &#8220;Kora wailed like I&#8217;d never heard,&#8221; he said. &#8220;She&#8217;d never done that before.&#8221;

Then she gave in and Fister took the toddler to his aunt and uncle&#8217;s Centralia home where he now lives to stay the night, he said.

Fister never saw his only child alive again, he said.

So mommy and daddy split in March, by April mommy has a monster moved in and daddy no longer got his 2 days per week of "visitation" - wow that didn't take long.

These pieces of filth just make me ill (I'm referring to mommy and the new , not daddy for clarity).

What is the matter with these females? I hold her as responsible as the cretin who performed these despicable acts. Any neighbors who heard this baby's agony and didn't call 911 for a wellness check is right up there and the aunt, depending on what she saw should be charged too. What the HELL is the matter with these people??

:rose: ----- :rose: ----- :rose: ----- :rose: ----- :rose:

This new info is enough to make me puke.

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that the mother ;knew; something was up.

I pray charges are forthcoming for her!

:wave: :heartbeat:

From the above link:

So mommy and daddy split in March, by April mommy has a monster moved in and daddy no longer got his 2 days per week of "visitation" - wow that didn't take long.

These pieces of filth just make me ill (I'm referring to mommy and the new , not daddy for clarity).

What is the matter with these females? I hold her as responsible as the cretin who performed these despicable acts. Any neighbors who heard this baby's agony and didn't call 911 for a wellness check is right up there and the aunt, depending on what she saw should be charged too. What the HELL is the matter with these people??

:rose: ----- :rose: ----- :rose: ----- :rose: ----- :rose:

Hi LcoastMom, It is so good to see you posting and thanking posters!!

You are so right concerning how fast mommy moved the "monster" in ...
more later ... I have to do a Skype with my son - which he says can't wait. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back