LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I sent all the pictures I took to Schmidty. Once I got closer I could see that it was an abandoned boat, but it looks like someone took great care to scratch off all the numbers that go on the side, the registration numbers or whatever. There is no motor on the boat, but who knows. It also looks like any carpeting was recently tore off. Also on a side note, I came upon a white z71 and snapped the chrome gas cap and the license plate. I hope this boat thing is nothing but I STILL DON'T LIKE ITS LOCATION.

Whats the location? And feel free to PM me the plate number and I'll run it and check it out. The boat and/or trailer number too if you can get that.

There is a tree there, but if you look closely, the edge of the sidewalk is right there, and if those are faint wheels that we can see, then she would have been riding on the sidewalk.

Looks to me like she is very close to the curb. Could be the angle makes it look like she is on the sidewalk.

Welcome and I can see what she is looking at, it does look as if there are bike tires there doesn't there? I never noticed that!?!?!?!

Go to Google Earth street view and you can see the hedge I am speaking of.

Now look at the way the shadows of the pine tree are falling on the hedge behind the white car parked on the left.

See how the shadows form rounded blobs? Those blobs are about the same size and spacing of a couple bicycle tires.

I think it is a trick of the light. But I won't throw it out.

Go to Google Earth street view and you can see the hedge I am speaking of.

Now look at the way the shadows of the pine tree are falling on the hedge behind the white car parked on the left.

See how the shadows form rounded blobs? Those blobs are about the same size and spacing of a couple bicycle tires.

I think it is a trick of the light. But I won't throw it out.

I did, posted a picture. Above

I do not know but what is in the green box in this photo? Could this be MS?

Looking at the pic for the 4 th time. The green line farthest away from the car that I don't think is a reflection. That very well could be Mickey on her bike.

Hate to throw this is here, but when you said you could see a bike, I thought oh my you're right! but the one I see is right behind the one in Nadines picture. 2 bikers, tired eyes or trick of light?

Is there any way to clear this photo up? I hate spending time speculating on a pic that's more illusion than reality.

It is almost safe to assume there is video of MS at 215 st. landry??

I don't think that is a safe assumption at all!

I don't think that looks like a bike with or without a rider.

I do know that LE has stated that Mickey was not seen after the camera at the LCG building captured her.

I am going to believe the local investigators, state police and FBI who viewed the footage of that camera would have seen a bike if it were there.

Your information conflicts with information that's been given earlier. Also, the mother stated that they went to his graduation in the afternoon - someone listed a series of times from 9AM to 7PM. Somewhere within these threads someone tracked it to 11:30. MS's mom first called LE at 6PM after the graduation so I don't think his ceremony was as late as 7PM.

You'd think someone posting here would know the details. Not much is being said about MS's days prior to her being reported
missing.

Adding ~ the 2:30PM time makes the most sense to me if MS had planned to drive out 10 miles there and 10 miles back to the stables to work the horse prior to her brother's ceremony.

We do know the details. We know he went to AHS b/c that's what it says on his FB, and the school's website shows that graduation was at 11:30am.

That's why we need to see the video. LE could easily tell the difference between a 'reflection on a hedge' and a bicyclist because one is moving and one isn't.

There is a tree there, but if you look closely, the edge of the sidewalk is right there, and if those are faint wheels that we can see, then she would have been riding on the sidewalk.
That's a heck of a curb she jumped there. Do bikers jump curbs or stop and lift the tire up?

Another one

ok, just to play along with this theory....if you look hard enough, can you see lights on the tires? didnt mickey have lights on both of her tires? or just the back one? im not saying i totally believe thats her, im just entertaining the idea.

I will classify as a "maybe", but I am convinced it is another trick of light and shadow. He "body" is a refection off the front of the vehicle parked there. If you go to Google Earth street view, you will see their is a low irregular hedge separating the parking lot from the sidewalk. I think the "wheels" are light bouncing off this undulating hedge.

Also, if the perspective is correct, it looks like she would be off to the left of the sidewalk based on my street view.

Okay I bite, let's say for a moment that she was aware she was being followed by this point. She switched over to the sidewalk to try to get away. Why not just turn around and go back to Circle K? Safer, and at a sprinters pace.. there in no time.

LA

Okay I bite, let's say for a moment that she was aware she was being followed by this point. She switched over to the sidewalk to try to get away. Why not just turn around and go back to Circle K? Safer, and at a sprinters pace.. there in no time.

LA

Well, if the white truck in this pic IS the Z-71 as we have been hypothesizing, then she is riding TOWARDS the truck. Not away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member