Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned/noticed yet, but interestingly enough, the comment left by the geocacher that is believed to have found Allison has been removed from the original thread.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC2D7DC

This was the comment where he mentioned the "torment of my find".

The user that posted the comment has posted others in that thread that are still there, but that particular post in question has been removed.

Sorry if this doubles up on information already known, I am trying to catch up :)

Not sure if this has been mentioned/noticed yet, but interestingly enough, the comment left by the geocacher that is believed to have found Allison has been removed from the original thread.

The user that posted the comment has posted others in that thread that are still there, but that particular post in question has been removed.

Sorry if this doubles up on information already known, I am trying to catch up :)

I believe people contacted him....Maybe he had it removed. Hmmmm, Most odd.

I think Mum73 found out that he hadnt found Allison at all...He moreso meant the "torment" in finding the cache (perhaps the time it took for him to find it).

I am not surprised and we deleted any links to a profile of person on that site today for privacy reasons. Don't think its appropriate to sleuth them. They are potentially a witness(though they may not have seen the crime comitted)- we don't know if they are the person who found her, but if so, don't think its good idea to sleuth them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INI0gB2p83k&feature=related"]Body belongs to Baden-Clay - YouTube[/ame]

This is the video, published on 1st May, where you see OW runnng around like an excited Blue Heeler! IMO this is digusting behavour! Allison was found the day before and the BC's are running and hiding from the media. WTF? How about a thank you to everyone involved in searching for and recovering Allison's body?

MOO.

I'm confused..lol.. Think it was Possomheart who linked the articles.

So just to be clear, you are saying they were at the bottom of the articles? I am confused cause I thought it was you linking the articles to show and I couldn't see and then I thought you were saying it wasn't there...lol

So they were at the bottom of the article? I never noticed, but not questioning what you saw.

Thanks UT, have edited my post to CC :)

I didnt link anything. I remember seeing something at the bottom of an article...But whether it was a message, or cycler, I cant remember....It was back before she was found. I then remember a group of us discussing it in the forum.

I am not surprised and we deleted any links to a profile of person on that site today for privacy reasons. Don't think its appropriate to sleuth them. They are potentially a witness (though they may not have seen the crime comitted)- we don't know if they are the person who found her, but if so, don't think its good idea to sleuth them.

I completely agree. I was surprised to read that he had been contacted regarding his comment.

I don't care how people try to justify their actions.......NONE of them acted in a way a normal family would in the case of a loved one disappearing.....they all make me sick and i reckon in one way or another they are all in on it...JMO

Not everyone has a 'normal' family..or at least what is considered normal to one person is not to another. Maybe they don't fit into the 'normal' category for most. But it doesn't necessarily make them guilty of Murder. MOO

I would remove it to if I was him/her. Being sleuthed would not have been very nice.

You are saying you never saw anything.....So how the heck would you know if what I saw was a cycler, or something on the end of an article?...and no offence, .................there are hundreds of articles.

There is not need to get upset about this. I have read mainly all the Courier Mail articles about this case (and a few others, which are mostly a repeat of the Courier Mail). I did not read any Beyondblue footnote then nor are these footnotes on the first few articles I reviewed on the Timeline today. You may have seen the "cycler" somewhere, but it is not on the CM articles that I have seen.

i thought she yelled them out while running up to the neighbours....

lol maybe just wishful thinking

Is this the one you mean? I couldn't make out what she was saying.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INI0gB2p83k&feature=relmfu"]Body belongs to Baden-Clay - YouTube[/ame]

I believe people contacted him....Maybe he had it removed. Hmmmm, Most odd.

I think Mum73 found out that he hadnt found Allison at all...He moreso meant the "torment" in finding the cache (perhaps the time it took for him to find it).

I kept a screen-capture just in case.

Body belongs to Baden-Clay - YouTube

This is the video, published on 1st May, where you see OW runnng around like an excited Blue Heeler! IMO this is digusting behavour! Allison was found the day before and the BC's are running and hiding from the media. WTF? How about a thank you to everyone involved in searching for and recovering Allison's body?

MOO.

oops! Didn't realise you had already posted this LOL But you're right, it is unbelievable. Makes you wonder if they even did like Allison. jmo

I did not know anyone had contacted them. I really feel they need privacy under the circumstances.

Perhaps someone read the posts here and decided to remove it (or inform the person who posted it) after out discussions. Or perhaps QPS spoke to them?

I believe it was the passenger window she had down.

yeah it was. She knew they were there, why didn't she do that before moving the car onto the road where the media were? As another poster said, it looked like a big FU!

oops! Didn't realise you had already posted this LOL But you're right, it is unbelievable. Makes you wonder if they even did like Allison. jmo

Had Olivia said or even barked "Give us time to grieve" to the journo, .........that would have been better than that sort of behaviour she displayed. IMO

I did a little outline around where the body is for people who think that area is rocks etc.

Also note the red arrow that Makura placed on this original pic is touching an officer you can only just see standing above the body, he looks yellow in this shot but if you watch the video you will see him move.

Thanks to Makura who took this screenshot, all I did was drew the rough green line around the body.

Attachments

• ripallison.JPG
    ripallison.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics