Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
MG, with due respect, I can understand how you feel but your description of Allison's body to some might also appear disrespectful. IMO

I think that there has been a lot of work that has gone into trying to figure out the position under the bridge.

Thank you to all of the people who have used their skills.

This is a crime sleuthing forum. Bodies will be discussed; it's just part of it and I don't think it is done in any way to mean any disrespect to the victim, even when given full descriptions of states of decomposition, etc. It's just part of the crime. IMO.

From what I have heard in the last few days, if this information gets to the killer, and I am sure it will, he is so close to "the edge" he will surely give up and there will be no need to offer immunity to anyone!

Are you able to elaborate on this grandmama? I understand if you can't (and apologies if I'm reading too much into it).

Sorry didn't mean to quote you. And realise this is a forum has some pretty dedicated sleuthers but this particular aspect of sleuthing is IMO disrespectful .The photos were displayed ages ago but keep coming up.If the body is visible it is an incredible disrespect to Allison that they were released at all. My reference to skin color ( and I hated doing it) was to perhaps stop the intense scrutiny of the photographs. I'm not too good at this typing (one finger typer) Arthtitis,,,,,,,,,,,sorry/:blushing:MOOOOO

MG so many of us don't know the Kholo Bridge and what the surrounds look like so for me, the photos have for example in one of them, shown me how much slope there is on the bank.
I understand what you are saying as it can appear to be irreverent to the memory of Allison.
I am not sure if the photos even have her in them. There is a lot of dark and shade and looking at the police officer when enlarged looks a bit fuzzy and hard to make out.
So a lot of people here have tried very hard to figure it out but possibly the press might not have printed a photo of Allison. I would like to think they would not but I don't know. I think the posters here have spent a lot of time on these photos and to that end I thank them. I do not believe there is anything ghoulish in what they have tried to do MOO.

Canoeist: my cousin canoes and part of the joy of it is sightseeing, looking at things. It's not like it's rowing for extreme excersise, it can be done as such, but to a lot of people it's all about exploration and of the creeks and waterways.

In other words, I'm not surprised a canoeist found Allison. I can just imagine him surveying the banks while paddling down the creek. Particulary around that bridge would have made him look around a lot.

If she was carried downstream, would she not have been pushed from behind by the water? In other words, she would have come to a standstill back facing to the left? It just does not make sense to me that she would be facing the water if she was carried downstream.

I think that is a good point Davita. I was trying to work out how a lifeless body would float in running water and where the point of gravity would be, but could not work it out. But did think that the first photo we saw of the full body (and I cannot locate that photo anywhere on previous threads or in other media, and I was looking for two hours today) seemed in my laywomen's view as if it was dumped not carried there by water.
MOO

Thanks. Really keen to see if EBC has been seen driving in any media shown or by locals...or if they know how many cars the BC seniors own.

OT So you've crossed to the dark side...

Agree, there 's a feeling that the oldies know more than is apparent, it will be intersting in the wash-up to see their involvement, if any. And their knowledge of the guilty, if any.

OT Dark side is not cool, said I'd never do it.

Also I have a theory that GBC didn't use Rafting Ground Rd that night as he was already in that area fighting in the car with ABC earlier in the night. She jumped out of the car, screamed, was caught by him again and dragged back into the car. This was at 10pm when the screams were heard near Rafting Ground Rd. GCB wouldn't' have wanted to go that way again in case someone have already called the police. MOO of course

Interested in what you all think.

Hey Lou.... I think that your theory about RG road is quite clever. There was screams heard from there which have yet to be explained and IMO are super super important in this investigation. More so than has been talked about if you ask me. Anyway, as you say, it makes a lot of sense that the guilty party would be abhorrent to going down the same road. NICE WORK!

Hey

Who's got something new that isn't;

Car damage
Depression
Stockholm
Body position
Facebook and online stalking
Crazy Sister running
Bustops with George Michael
Rabid Dogs

I have nothin

We formed a list of rumors......Now we should form a list of facts.:what:

Bus shelter dude is gonna break.....

Perhaps he realises that his great grand dad/grand dad's past is being unveiled and if the prison mates find out, he will be subjected to harsh treatment? Just a thought.

If she was carried downstream, would she not have been pushed from behind by the water? In other words, she would have come to a standstill back facing to the left? It just does not make sense to me that she would be facing the water if she was carried downstream.

Excessive water movement after the rains, changes dramatically when encountering structure. In and about the Bridge (pylons) would have been rubbish build up and multiple eddies, which could, and would, move the body around into different positions. (if she was in fact brought down by the run off)

Excessive water movement after the rains, changes dramatically when encountering structure. In and about the Bridge (pylons) would have been rubbish build up and multiple eddies, which could, and would, move the body around into different positions. (if she was in fact brought down by the run off)

Haha, I have to say this... some people have very well written posts that make me wish I could just keep reading more of them. This is one of them... I love the way some of you write, the descriptions etc.
Meanwhile my posts just sort of sound like they just rolled out of my mouth... and fell into the computer screen before being edited or anything. :floorlaugh:

Have any locals seen the BWANA plated car out and about? Haven't heard anything about that car for weeks.......

Really? IMO it has everything to do with this case.

Stockholm syndrome occurs when someone is kidnapped or abducted.
They were MARRIED. Not Stockholm syndrome. Bad marriage syndrome IMO.

Perhaps he realises that his great grand dad/grand dad's past is being unveiled and if the prison mates find out, he will be subjected to harsh treatment? Just a thought.

They will not be too concerned about his grandfathers past,
They do get concerned when children or women are harmed by perps.

:fence:

CaseClosed, you are spot on. Psychiatry and psychology studies have actually confirmed there are various stages a marriage goes through. I forget how many years it is, but I think at a certain number the divorce rate soars because at this stage the honeymoon is well and truly over, kids are involved and it tests the endurance and morals of both parties, as well as their loyalties to each other. I know this is a major milestone in a relationship. The next one follows when the children leave home.

It's around the 7-10 year mark and later around the 18-20 year mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288