Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #19 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is interesting...
would it be a conflict if he feels he can't defend him due to his belief in his guilt, I wonder...I know it would not be a legal reason to get off of a case, but it does make me wonder...JMO

Is a lawyer allowed to represent a defendent as "Not Guilty" if the defendent told him he did it? :waitasec:

Is a lawyer allowed to represent a defendent as "Not Guilty" if the defendent told him he did it? :waitasec:

I believe it is allowed as they are pleading only to the charges. A "Not Guilty" plea is not always a claim of innocence; it can mean they are pleading not guilty as charged.

why is AGT not talking?:( Because he knows they won't find Sierra? Or maybe (for sure what I THINK) he didn't act alone. He seems like a guy who is very ****ed up in the head (his dads an offender, he started his little family too early on, blahblah) he probably wanted to join a gang or something. n messed around with the wrong people, did something he didn't want to and no is scared. n they are aware of what's happening and probably even threatened him before that if he snitches at any point his family might be at risk. MOO. Just my scenario.

why is AGT not talking?:( Because he knows they won't find Sierra? Or maybe (for sure what I THINK) he didn't act alone. He seems like a guy who is very ****ed up in the head (his dads an offender, he started his little family too early on, blahblah) he probably wanted to join a gang or something. n messed around with the wrong people, did something he didn't want to and no is scared. n they are aware of what's happening and probably even threatened him before that if he snitches at any point his family might be at risk. MOO. Just my scenario.

I'm wondering if he is not yet fully aware of what they have against him. If so, he might be holding off so that he can bargain.

I do also think its possible that he knows Sierra is well-hidden and they will never find her and thinks that without a body, they can't convict him. I think this might be especially true if he does not yet know what all the evidence is against him. He may have been advised not to say anything yet.

Young girls are amazing at identifying their assailants. I've never seen anything like it. Polly Klass's friends had ricard allen davis sketch out and it looked like a professional drawing that the artist could have drawn with him sitting there.

It is a well known fact that pre-pubescent females have a gift when it comes to describing criminals. They pay close attention to detail at that age. The clothes, face expressions, etc..nothing gets by them. Their heads aren't crowded with garbage. They are the only ones I would trust as an eye witness, other than someone in LE.

BBM

Does this explain why so many tween girls have a bajillion shades of glittery blue eyeshadow? LOL!

Yes.

It is the client entering the plea (or the lawyer entering the plea on behalf of the client), not the lawyer giving their own opinion on the charges.

If you look at many criminal acts, there are usually a range of charges possible. For instance, the term homicide legally means "death at the hand of a human being." Under that general category can be included deaths caused by a suicide jumping in front of a truck, a car sliding on black ice, driving while impaired, a death caused by a blow meant to inflict an injury but not to kill, a contract killing, etc.

In many cases, the defendant may be guilty of the general category of crime but not be guilty of the specific charges brought by the prosecutor.

A real life example: a woman in an abusive marriage was being beaten by her husband. She managed to get away from him, ran into the basement, picked up a shotgun that their son had been cleaning when the argument broke out, waited for her husband to follow her down the stairs and shot him at point blank range. She had to be taken to the hospital before she was booked because during the beating, he'd broken her nose, both cheekbones and dislocated her jaw.

Did she commit homicide in self defence? Or was it murder in the second degree (she grabbed the gun)? Or was it murder in the first degree (she waited in the basement for him to follow her)?

This was back in the middle 70s and the local prosecutor went for murder in the first degree. The prosecutor's reasoning was that the woman could have run outside or called 911 for assistance rather than killing the husband.

The jury came back with "not guilty."

This Malcom guy posted a map with a red dot on the Antolin Garcia Torres Support FB page!

I wonder who this person is and if they really know what happened to Sierra and are trying to anonymously throw out clues so she can be found. I also wonder if LE has seen this page and if they have are they investigating who owns this page and if so why haven't they brought him/her in for questioning?

Yes very weird! I don't know if this person is for real or just another nut but I hope they are monitoring that page!

there are also 3 ? marks on that map. weird

di-DAFD.jpg

Seems to be some legend on the top...

Plastico Negro
zapatos in white..
Ming Wu??

IMHO this guy is a bit off his rocker...

***googled ming wu... http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2E479C394CFBFE41

Yes very weird! I don't know if this person is for real or just another nut but I hope they are monitoring that page!

These nutty people have been inserting themselves into this case since early on. LE is well aware of them.

Just a heads up for you!!

This Malcom guy posted a map with a red dot on the Antolin Garcia Torres Support FB page!

Malcom is a troll has been from almost day one on this case. Should read some of their tweets

di-DAFD.jpg

Seems to be some legend on the top...

Plastico Negro
zapatos in white..
Ming Wu??

zapatos is shoes
plastico negro is black plastic
ming wu is the person that posted the video

Dunno if any of that means anything...

can u tell ur lawyer u did it and then him defend u and say u didnt?

I remember in the OJ Simpson case that Johnny Cocoran said after the trial that he never asked OJ if he did it because Johnny didn't want to be prejudicial while representing OJ.

Malcolm, Isis and the supposed 3rd admin of both boards is one troll who used to hang out on Twitter. I see he's threatening people's lives again and had photos last night of two guys holding guns. The idiot's poor writing style and misspellings duplicate the same behavior of the Twitter troll. For some reason, he thinks he's fooling everyone. Such an amateur! But then we are giving him the attention he craves.

LE has been notified about the accounts.

Malcolm, Isis and the supposed 3rd admin of both boards is one troll who used to hang out on Twitter. I see he's threatening people's lives again and had photos last night of two guys holding guns. The idiot's poor writing style and misspellings duplicate the same behavior of the Twitter troll. For some reason, he thinks he's fooling everyone. Such an amateur! But then we are giving him the attention he craves.

LE has been notified about the accounts.

Wow! This guy has more internet personalities than Imelda Marcos has shoes....or had shoes I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam