Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------

To me, this does not definitely indicate what you conclude ---- that TkM is stating "they are definitely part of a circle getting inside information DIRECTLY FROM MG"

I read it as TKM knows by reading truths posts that he too knows there is info that hasnt been reported by the media yet.

Weird for someone, who for example tries to condemn any OB resident with much less evidence ... but hey, why don't you read also post #1155 to understand the context?
However, the point is clear, neither has Jenny9 direct access to MG (she wrote that in her post), nor has Truthspider (TS wrote that in his posts). Therefore, TKM's remark about people with inside information and the following "different tune" line show as what they were. Just an intentional attempt to give the impression to know things instead of just constructing them to support the theory. So, TKM's whole "shut the critics off" game is now in the daylight, isn't that nice?

Peter

I agree with Peter.

It is discouraging and preventing the flow of free thought when a new theory or speculation is immediately discredited using the "if you knew what we know from the family you would think otherwise" response.

There is no "bomb" that the Gilbert's can drop during the 48 Hour show that is going to change my mind, Peter's mind or most of the public's mind to convince us that SG was positively murdered by the LISK. There shall probably always remain speculation. But to insist that SG's death could not have been an accident because some secret inside information was given to the family by the police (or witnessed by them and the TKM/Truthspider/Jenny alliance but nobody else) is absolute insanity. At this point, I would not trust one word that the Gilberts say unless they can show supporting documentation from the police department. If there were any new developments in SG's case the last thing the investigators would do is give that information to the family during an ongoing investigation. And even if they did somehow leak info to the family, are we really to believe that their attorney would let them air the info on National television?

Really?

TKM, if you truly were witness (with or without Truthspider and Jenny) to something so convincing then just let us have it so we can use it to further our goal of getting down to the real truth.

I agree with Peter.

It is discouraging and preventing the flow of free thought when a new theory or speculation is immediately discredited using the "if you knew what we know from the family you would think otherwise" response.

There is no "bomb" that the Gilbert's can drop during the 48 Hour show that is going to change my mind, Peter's mind or most of the public's mind to convince us that SG was positively murdered by the LISK. There shall probably always remain speculation. But to insist that SG's death could not have been an accident because some secret inside information was given to the family by the police (or witnessed by them and the TKM/Truthspider/Jenny alliance but nobody else) is absolute insanity. At this point, I would not trust one word that the Gilberts say unless they can show supporting documentation from the police department. If there were any new developments in SG's case the last thing the investigators would do is give that information to the family during an ongoing investigation. And even if they did somehow leak info to the family, are we really to believe that their attorney would let them air the info on National television?

Really?

TKM, if you truly were witness (with or without Truthspider and Jenny) to something so convincing then just let us have it so we can use it to further our goal of getting down to the real truth.

In addition, I called John Ray's office and ... how do I word this politically correct? ... Lets say, it appears to me as if he can't confirm nor deny any of those claims because he has in the first place no idea what you people are talking about.
Which, till I see an official denial from Truthspider and Jenny9 against TKM's claims, put any of those theories to rest for me. And TKM? Well, I have no idea how TKM will get any credibility back after this story. Sorry, really no idea.

Peter

Mr. B,
To me, Mockingbird's post sounded like she was ASSUMING how Truthspider obtained his info. Truth never has been shy about making it known he knows more of what has been going on behind the scenes. Just like your post to me sounded like you were assuming I was intentionally trying to distract you. Which I wasn't. You came off very accusatory and aggressive in your post to Truth (not that he can't handle it. that man can spar with the best of em) but it just seemed overly aggressive to me, and I still cannot understand why. Maybe I just missed something, so I will reread the thread.

It's easy to see how this crazy case can drive any of us bonkers. I say you all take a flight to SF for a much needed break from it all, a pint of beer, and time to reflect on the other things in our lives.

It's easy to see how this crazy case can drive any of us bonkers. I say you all take a flight to SF for a much needed break from it all, a pint of beer, and time to reflect on the other things in our lives.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmDDOFXSgAs&feature=related"]Dave Brubeck - Take Five - YouTube[/ame]

I agree with Peter.

There is no "bomb" that the Gilbert's can drop during the 48 Hour show that is going to change my mind,

Do you really mean that? That there is no evidence or information that will ever change your mind?

I think that's "absolute insanity"...

Beer on Whiskey: Always Risky
Whiskey on Beer: Never Fear

Let's see, what is the next subject/topic?

P.S. I contend that beer breath is worse than cigarette breath...anyone want to debate/argue that issue... more facts less bickering, I'd bet.

I am privy to information that Peter BRendt and TS are actually buddies and are pretending to fight just to sidetrack everyone. The Master of Ceremonies told me while we searched for the loch ness monster. TKM was on the grassy knoll and everyone else is actually a sasquatch.

I contend, it was not a "grassy knoll." It was a bramble-filled field, behind the houses and just off the Ocean Parkway and which also happened to have 4x4 trails and drainage ditches :)

Mr. B,
Seriously, did you really believe that John Ray, ESQ, was going to give you answers to those questions?
I think you would have better luck asking him what theatrical apparel outlet he obtained his press release getups from!

I am privy to information that Peter BRendt and TS are actually buddies and are pretending to fight just to sidetrack everyone. The Master of Ceremonies told me while we searched for the loch ness monster. TKM was on the grassy knoll and everyone else is actually a sasquatch.

any crop circles around that grassy knoll?

truth spider is truth spider
and
peter brendt is peter brendt

What the heck is a grassy knoll?

Nevermind. I'm having a psychic vision that that sexy vixen sleuth from a foreign land is going to show up with her whip and remind us to stay on topic.

I thoguth it was pretty obvious that I was being sarcastic. Trust me, the Master of Ceremonies and I were not looking for the Loch Ness monster.

Mr. B,
Seriously, did you really believe that John Ray, ESQ, was going to give you answers to those questions?
I think you would have better luck asking him what theatrical apparel outlet he obtained his press release getups from!

well lets just say
i highly doubt he really did that
i figured he was just sayin' it.

but he really IS overly confrontational and accusatory
which - is why - i didnt take anything he said seriously.

its not a conversation he's inviting anyone into
its a screaming match.

i pass.

@JustK

i contend that cigarette breath is worse than beer breath.
much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member