ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
O... M... G... I spent about 10 hours last night putting our collective timelines, sockpuppet info, MSM reports, links, etc. into a spreadsheet... I had a bad link for one of the items so I did a search...

I AM KINDA PIZZED (and very tired) so bare with me... I discovered that our work is not only being ripped off it is being pulled DIRECTLY from our postings (at least they identify our user names) and uploaded to another website!

Is this just news to me or did everyone know that there is another sleuthing website out there that does this????

I know WBS is open to all to browse and that some of our peeps do use other sites but this just... I dunno... I kinda feel violated because it is so blatant.

what exactly was taken and where?

I believe this was Magnotta's first human kill. I know there are tons who will disagree vehemently with that opinion.

Why do I think that? Because there is no way he could keep quiet. Yes, I know that he hinted at the "Hollywood Sign Murder." I don't buy it. If he did it I believe he would more than hint at it. It would have come out on one of his many posts on the internet.

This guy cannot keep his mouth shut. Not since 2010, only to start hinting at it now.

Of course there is the other side of the coin where people may believe perhaps he did this before and held it in for a later day so that as this unfolds, he keeps his story in the news with other cases coming out.

I still don't see his profile being one that can exercise that kind of willpower, given his narcissistic nature. His tell is that he is impatient to excess, impulsive, and cannot keep his trap shut.

I would have to say that I am inclined to agree. At first, I felt it wasnt his first kill, then I changed my mind to thinking it was, and I've gone back and forth a couple times since. I've finally settled on the opinion that this was his first human kill. I agree that he couldn't shut up about anything he did, and plenty of things he didn't do.

The only way that he would have been able to keep quiet about another murder that he committed would have been if it were shameful in his mind, and I'm not quite sure what would be considered shameful to someone like him.

O... M... G... I spent about 10 hours last night putting our collective timelines, sockpuppet info, MSM reports, links, etc. into a spreadsheet... I had a bad link for one of the items so I did a search...

I AM KINDA PIZZED (and very tired) so bare with me... I discovered that our work is not only being ripped off it is being pulled DIRECTLY from our postings (at least they identify our user names) and uploaded to another website!

Is this just news to me or did everyone know that there is another sleuthing website out there that does this????

I know WBS is open to all to browse and that some of our peeps do use other sites but this just... I dunno... I kinda feel violated because it is so blatant.

First of all, WOW! 10 Hours?? Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

That sucks about the other site (can you name it, or is that against the rules?). If you think about it, it's kinda funny ... most of LM's 'blog' posts were plagarized from other sources. Do you think the people who are ripping off WS posts under the guise of 'sleuthing' realize they're doing the same thing? It's like life imitating ... life? IDK. :waitasec:

Questions.

1. If LE has a full length, unedited video, where did they get it?
2. I read awhile back in the thread that one of LM's fake accounts posted a "hypothetical" question similar to "If someone were to meet me through an app and kill me, could they just erase the app from my phone and no-one would know?" I don't know how to find that post, but that makes me think that they met through some phone dating app, and not craigslist.

You think he is a narcissist too? I get the suspicion you are in the field of mental health. If he managed to kill and dismember a few before this it would be surprising, but then again he had an agenda didn't he? To become infamous!

It is possible that he did a few before this video. One kill does not make a serial killer. He could have shown restraint. He apparently planned and advertised the video weeks in advance. Plus the video was really clean, really really clean. Not the work of a first timer.

Yes, like you I do see narcissism.

I agree with you 100% that it is possible this perp has had a human kill prior to Lin. 100%. I just do not think so.

Very good point that this perp did show a degree of restraint ie. the advertizing. That is noteworthy. But, this was prior to and part of the foreplay leading to the climax of the kill. At the point of climax he is acting like a Chimp, (picture that) complete with ball handling. Kooky.

Ok, yes, the cuts are very professional in appearance. VERY.

But, there are things I can do the first time and do them well if I put my mind to it. And, we do not know that he did not practice on dogs too. Or iof there were perhaps MANY animal victims. I would say the if one could master the skill of dismemberment on animals, it is possible to translate that to a larger subject. Yes? Not possible?

I would love to be offended, and I would be much more offended IF lots of us weren't using information gathered by others, like from the For Great Justice facebook page. As long as they identify us, and are actually trying to do the same thing we are (make some sense of it) then I'm alright with it. Public domain and all, and at least they aren't trying to pass it all off as their own...there are other sites that do that.

Questions.

1. If LE has a full length, unedited video, where did they get it?
2. I read awhile back in the thread that one of LM's fake accounts posted a "hypothetical" question similar to "If someone were to meet me through an app and kill me, could they just erase the app from my phone and no-one would know?" I don't know how to find that post, but that makes me think that they met through some phone dating app, and not craigslist.

Sounds like Grindr. Didn't think of the app possibility!

I agree with you 100% that it is possible this perp has had a human kill prior to Lin. 100%. I just do not think so.

Very good point that this perp did show a degree of restraint ie. the advertizing. That is noteworthy. But, this was prior to and part of the foreplay leading to the climax of the kill. At the point of climax he is acting like a Chimp, (picture that) complete with ball handling. Kooky.

But, there are things I can do the first time and do them well if I put my mind to it. And, we do not know that he did not practice on dogs too. Or iof there were perhaps MANY animal victims. I would say the if one could master the skill of dismemberment on animals, it is possible to translate that to a larger subject. Yes? Not possible?

Sonya and Livingstone...the first thing I saw was narcissism..but I have a little experience with narcissism with someone very close in my personal life..so that stood out to me right away.

I would have to say that I am inclined to agree. At first, I felt it wasnt his first kill, then I changed my mind to thinking it was, and I've gone back and forth a couple times since. I've finally settled on the opinion that this was his first human kill. I agree that he couldn't shut up about anything he did, and plenty of things he didn't do.

The only way that he would have been able to keep quiet about another murder that he committed would have been if it were shameful in his mind, and I'm not quite sure what would be considered shameful to someone like him.

With his 30th birthday coming up next month, maybe he thought his modeling career, and thus his life, was over. This murder might have been an "F-YOU" to the world that didn't give him what he wanted.

Yeah, I went back and forth too. Just can't see him keeping the trap shut.

I know that we have no true idea of the actual truth of the matter. Could turn out that surprisingly he was able to keep his mouth shut. if so, my whole theory will have to be adjusted. Uhhhhh, won't be the first time.

You know what is annoying???

The MSM misreporting any potential connections as almost like they are connected. Then when LE is quoted they only say "This is standard with unsolved murders with similar MO's"

For example the dismembered body in Miami, you know the parts found in garbage bags in the water? Well, in Miami dismemberment is not unheard of. In fact a huge percentage of the people who live in Miami come from cultures where dismemberment is quite common. But the MSM reports is as if already there is DEFINITELY, going to be connection.

Just adds to the sensationalism. And, many some tend to run with that.

Gotta wait and see huh?

Thanks 9InchNails. Given the sensational nature of the "reporting" of this case, would you agree that the guy who made the two day hookup claim and the details he could share of Magnotta's activities during those two days is something that would get huge media attention?

Sure, I agree. What I found strange (or maybe not?) is that french media seems to completely have forgotten about LM now. I know he has been arrested and it has been proved that he spent only three or four days in Paris but I would have expected further coverage of the story especially as media love this kind of sensational crimes. And I'm sure if the guy who hooked up with LM was willing to talk some media would be very eager to report what he has to say so I guess he doesn't want to be in the media or had been asked by LE to remain silent about this.

Oh and while we talk about french media, someone stated in the last thread that a leg had been discovered in a park in Paris on thursday. I don't know if someone already shared this info but the leg is one of a woman. Local media stated that it had probably not stayed very long in the park as it would have been discovered earlier but it was in a state of decomposition. But I don't think it is related to LM's stay in Paris.

http://paris-ile-de-france.france3....ouvee-dans-le-bois-de-vincennes-74322005.html

I guess I'm just a little confused about how often we have to keep repeating links to stuff that I honestly believed had become common knowledge on this forum for some time now.

I think I've been very good at providing links and respecting the TOS, but if all it takes is a minor error about whether a refuse bin was on a moving subway car or on a platform in the Metro to get a talking down from a fellow poster, I'll refrain from commenting at all.

Have a nice day.

when different people are posting different things, then it's not common knowledge to me

your last sentence in which you spoke about looking for actual evidence of murder 'instead of finding a link for me' struck me as derogatory & I took offence but I shouldn't have responded so harshly

I apologize and do hope you continue posting

:truce:

Acting like a chimp? The guy was making wussy ice pick motions. He was not comfortable with violence.

As far as whether he was practicing on dogs I don't want to go there okay? Some people are freaked about gay *advertiser censored*, some about dismemberment videos, some freaked out about obvious facts in the case, no one said ANYTHING about dog killing or mutilation and for me that is out of bounds and offensive.

There is NO reason to think that fits into this case so don't go there. The other offensive topics ARE relevant but the torturing of dogs has no place in this discussion.

Self edited 1 second too late. Your comment implies killing small animals isn't a problem. Okay then.

What in the world is that about, who implied killing small animals is ok? I saw the comment and didnt see that.

Acting like a chimp? The guy was making wussy ice pick motions. He was not comfortable with violence.

As far as whether he was practicing on dogs I don't want to go there okay? Some people are freaked about gay *advertiser censored*, some about dismemberment videos, some freaked out about obvious facts in the case, no one said ANYTHING about dog killing or mutilation and for me that is out of bounds and offensive.

There is NO reason to think that fits into this case so don't go there. The other offensive topics ARE relevant but the torturing of dogs has no place in this discussion.

Was the dog (or dog-like creature) in the video ever identified or located?

s

But, there are things I can do the first time and do them well if I put my mind to it. And, we do not know that he did not practice on dogs too. Or if there were perhaps MANY animal victims. I would say the if one could master the skill of dismemberment on animals, it is possible to translate that to a larger subject. Yes? Not possible?

Can't answer but your comment is a good one. Also your comment on the chimp is interesting I have not watched it(I am NOT against watching it though) but compare the last scene in the New Order video here:

New Order - True Faith - Video Dailymotion

In the video the figure watching the combattants below appears to me made of cut meat, steaks. At one point he/she takes three plastic shapes and tries to balance them one on top another. Can anyone here read sign language? I think the person signing in the video is doing the lyrics but it would be interesting to know if there is any additional "text". Maybe you can tell me if you think there is a commonality between L.M.'s final "sequence" and the final sequence in the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyry73191