GUILTY WA - Koralynn Fister, 2, raped & murdered, Centralia, 24 May 2012

Went to the fb page to see pictures of this beautiful baby. The picture of Koralynn with her daddy is beautiful. I can't imagine the pain and anger he is feeling right now, knowing how his precious baby girl died. Her daddy is in my prayers tonight and for many nights to come.

Went to the fb page to see pictures of this beautiful baby. The picture of Koralynn with her daddy is beautiful. I can't imagine the pain and anger he is feeling right now, knowing how his precious baby girl died. Her daddy is in my prayers tonight and for many nights to come.

Those pics broke me up.

You could clearly see the adoration they had for each other.

:rose: :rose:

Went to the fb page to see pictures of this beautiful baby. The picture of Koralynn with her daddy is beautiful. I can't imagine the pain and anger he is feeling right now, knowing how his precious baby girl died.

Her daddy is in my prayers tonight and for many nights to come.

Those pics broke me up.

You could clearly see the adoration they had for each other.

:heartbeat:
Weren't those Facebooks beautiful! I don't even have Facebook and was so pleased when I found them. You can't help but get emotional when you see that beautiful tiny child so lit up in smiles and to know the horror the last weeks of her life were. And the beautiful photos of her short life made me feel as if she wasn't really gone. :heartbeat:

I read the comments again to check my observations from when I read them the first time. Did you notice that Mom did not appear to be included in the Facebooks ....no photos, no mention of her, no sweet verses, nada .... her choice or David's???? From comments of the friends, family, and supporters it appeared they knew what to do to put it together and went with it and if they had questions they asked David. It is such a nice Facebook Memorial.

I don't believe it was ever said how much was collected for the Funeral.

:heartluv: :heartluv:

Seeker - how about 'spotlight on children' at least for now so as not to take away from this precious child. Would you like to start the thread?

Sweet, beautiful baby. What a devastating loss for her daddy and his family. Looking at the FB memorial page, it was so obvious that she was cherished. We see babies on here who nobody has even bothered to take pictures of. I feel confident that Koralynn knew great love for most of her little life, and that gives me some peace.

Not enough peace, though, to keep me from hoping her abuser and her sorry excuse for a mother suffer for what they've done to her!

:rose: :heartbeat: :rose:

Sweet, beautiful baby. What a devastating loss for her daddy and his family. Looking at the FB memorial page, it was so obvious that she was cherished. We see babies on here who nobody has even bothered to take pictures of. I feel confident that Koralynn knew great love for most of her little life, and that gives me some peace.

Not enough peace, though, to keep me from hoping her abuser and her sorry excuse for a mother suffer for what they've done to her!

Well said Flutterby80! The beautiful photos also gave me a sense of happiness and love she had in her short life.

Prayers to the father and his family for their tremendous loss of little Koralynn. :praying:

I'm still anxiously awaiting charges against 'mom'

:wave:

The rescheduled arraignment hearing and schedule for trial date for James Reeder could be coming up in court in the next few days. A date for the rescheduled hearing has not been entered on the court docket yet. The judge agreed they would return on Thursday, which would be June 14. I have posted a snippet from the court docket which shows what took place at the June 7 court hearing.

I have also posted the State of Washington Courts link for our use. It is fairly easy to use. You may want to copy it to place in your "Favorites."

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/?p=12789

News Article from June 7:

Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 2:53 pm
CHEHALIS – The Centralia man accused of torture and rape in the death of his girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter was scheduled to make his plea in court today, but at the last minute his lawyer asked for a postponement.Arcuri is a court appointed attorney; he said Reeder has been unemployed for the past year.

Judge James Lawler agreed they would return to the courtroom next Thursday morning for arraignment and setting a trial date.
SBM

Link for Washington Courts:

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/

Superior Court Case Summary

Court: Lewis Co Superior
Case Number: 12-1-00325-9

Sub Docket Date Docket Code Docket Description Misc Info

1 05-25-2012 AFFIDAVIT/DECLARATION PROB CAUSE Affidavit/declaration Prob Cause
2 05-25-2012 ORD DETERMIN PROBABLE CAUSE JDG0003 Ord Determin Probable Cause

10 06-07-2012 NOTICE OF HEARING Notice Of Hearing
11 06-07-2012 ORDER OF RELEASE JDG0002 Order Of Release Of Body

:cop: :jail: :cop:

JAMES MAURICE REEDER 25 YRS OLD APPEARED IN COURT MAY 28, 2012
THREE PHOTOS OF REEDER IN LINK

Girl. two, ‘systematically tortured and raped by mother’s boyfriend’ before drowning in bathtub
Mon, May 28, 2012

http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/201...mothers-boyfriend-before-drowning-in-bathtub/

:steamed: :steamed:

Looking at pictures of him makes me want to vomit!

Sick, sick, demented pervert!

If I see that quote from that complicent neighbor again (who actually identified herself :eek:) I will scream!!! :maddening:

Why, oh why didn't you pick up the damn phone and call someone??

I am STILL waiting for charges against this 'mother'

:gavel: Updated info from court docket below which basically tells us the court has continued the hearing for arraignment and setting a trial date in order to allow time for Reeder to obtain a psychiatric evaluation.

Superior Court Case Summary

Court: Lewis Co Superior
Case Number: 12-1-00325-9

Sub Docket Date Docket Code Docket Description Misc Info

1 05-25-2012 AFFIDAVIT/DECLARATION PROB CAUSE Affidavit/declaration Prob Cause
------------------

12 06-14-2012 MOTION HEARING Motion Hearing

-----06-14-2012 HEARING STIPULATED CTR0002
-------------------Hearing Continued: Stipulated 7-5-2012C
-------------------Court Rprtr Cheryl L. Hendricks
-------------------ACTION Rvw West St Hosp
-------------------JDG0002 Judge James Lawler

:mad: We expected this!

:wave: News Update

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/?cat=3

Centralia toddler death case on hold after request for psychiatric evaluation of defendant
Thursday, June 14th, 2012

By Sharyn L. Decker
Lewis County Sirens news reporter

CHEHALIS – A judge ordered a mental evaluation for the 25-year-old Centralia man accused of torture and rape in the death of his girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter.

James M. Reeder will have to be evaluated by psychiatrists from Western State Hospital before further court proceedings can take place.

Seeker - how about 'spotlight on children' at least for now so as not to take away from this precious child. Would you like to start the thread?

Ok, I'll head over there now and start it, will need others to come post their ideas.

Ok,thread started over at spotlight crimes on children forum. If you have been moved by Koralynn's story please head over and offer up suggestions. Name of thread is Warning Signs Single Moms Need to be Aware of.

“Nobody is more distraught about this situation than Mr. Reeder,” Schroeter said. “All indications are one person took positive action on behalf of this child,” he said. “And that is Mr. Reeder.”

“All indications are one person took positive action on behalf of this child,” he said. “And that is Mr. Reeder.”

Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth reading that.

It makes me SO effing livid at those effin neighbors that heard that child crying and never did one effing thing about it!!!! That poor baby girl WTF is wrong with people? And those neighbors should be effing be charged with something. I'm sorry but you admit to hearing her screaming and you did nothing? Yeah why don't you go live with yourself on that one. I hope it haunts you the rest of your life!!!! As for the mother she should be hung too. !

:wave:

Remarks considered rumors from Comments section of the Link.

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/

Centralia toddler death case on hold after request for psychiatric evaluation of defendant
Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Commentor says he has said before, an insanity defense is almost impossible to prove in this state. Says he (Reeder) would have to be completely incapable of knowing what he was doing at the time he committed the crime. Since he obviously had the wherewithal to take the baby to the neighbors so he could put on a show trying to perform CPR, and was functional enough to make up the story about her falling in the bathtub and hitting her head, he was with it enough to make up stories. Says that alone, can show that he knew what he was doing was WRONG. Therefore, he is not insane.

Commentor says he (Reeder) is sick, disgusting, perverted, less than human – sure. But not insane. Says he is sure they have to do a mental evaluation because the crime is so heinous that most of us can’t begin to fathom how anyone could do what was done to that child.

Says they are going to rule out insanity and believe me, after trial and conviction, this piece of **** is going to jail with the big boys when this is all said and done.

Commentor feels if they ever let him out of PC, well . . . I just wish I could be a fly on the wall to see what happens to the sick son-of-a-*****. Says they should tear him limb from limb.

Says his first reaction is that he should be executed however, Commentor says he prefer that he (Reeder) suffer for an extended period of time. Says death is too merciful a fate for this guy. Just cut him loose in prison and let the inmates take care of him.

:steamed: :steamed:

:angel: :heartbeat: She is Flying with the Angels ... Little Koralynn :heartbeat: :angel:

Remarks considered rumors from Comments section of news link below.

http://www.chronline.com/news/article_63c1e2d4-b652-11e1-bee4-001a4bcf887a.html

Man Accused of Killing Toddler to Undergo Mental Evaluation
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:55 am | Updated: 8:02 am, Fri Jun 15, 2012

posted at 9:31 pm on Thu, Jun 14, 2012.

Commentor says she agrees with previous posters but would like to take it a few steps further. Says knows very little about Koralynn's mother except for her name.

Says she finds it hard to believe that as a mother she had little to no physical contact with her 2 year old, such as bathing her, tucking her in at night or helping her get dressed. Says at the very least, she had to have occasionally washed a load of clothes, didn't she notice anything strange like Koralynn's underwear missing which would have shown the signs of continual raping?

Commentor asks was she so desperate for a man, any man to help her out that she practiced selective vision? Was she so out of touch with her daughter that she didn't recognize any changes in her behavior? Says how did she not know that the stranger in her home was using meth and if she knew, why did she stay? Says didn't she find it more than odd that he wanted her to take the older child who was capable of talking and "telling on him" and leave the baby who even at best couldn't describe the horrors being done to her on a daily basis?

Commentor says yes, she (mom) too needs to be held accountable as she is just as guilty as he is. Commentor feels mom might just as well have put a lamb in a lions den.

posted at 12:21 pm on Thu, Jun 14, 2012.

Commentor says how about having the mother of the little girl undergo the same evaluation? Says there's obviously something wrong with her as well having allowed someone she basically had just met to have such access to her child.

:angel:

:eek:hwow: :eek:hwow:

Remarks considered rumors from Comments section of link below:

http://www.lewiscountysirens.com/

Mother’s boyfriend now faces drug, rape and homicide charges in death of toddler

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Commentor says if drugs were found in the home, mother is on them as well. Hello??? Says there is no way she didn’t know, but when you make stupid choices as to let a scum on dope move into your home and tell you what to do with your kids obviously since the beginning, your on ******ing dope too, and he’s probably supplying it. Says unless she was involved with the abuse to her daughter, how does she not notice from what the coronor said is wounds that looked like they had started to heal.

Commentor says she obviously is high too and not giving two s**ts and only caring about her next high. Says thats what meth does to you, it makes you numb and dumb to everything and you only care about getting high.

Commentor says, especially if what Motherofthree says is true, arriving on the scene and her first concern is her boyfriend?? Says this should be a warning to all you tweaker mothers in Lewis County who are barely holding onto custody of your kids… no excuses, get your s**t together!!!

Mother’s boyfriend held for investigation of rape, murder of Centralia child

Friday, June 8, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Commentor says what kind of mother trades her daughters life for her crack head boyfriend? Says there is no way she didnt know of any previous abuse if there clearly is evidence of it and she has to be sick to let her boyfriend be alone with her,much less bathe her,and where was she??? Says she's just as guilty as him. Says hope they both burn in hell.

Father of Centralia toddler who died speaks out

Monday, June 4, 2012 at 3:49 am

Commentor thinks the mother of this poor little tortured soul should be Reeders co-defendent. Says if she wasnt a part of this, she knew it was happening and did nothing…either way she’s just as guilty as he is. Says at the VERY least she should be charged with neglect, and her older daughter should be removed and put with someone who will care about her and actually screen who comes in and out of her life. Commentor says she guarantees that she (mom) was on just as much meth as her boyfriend too…

Monday, June 11, 2012 at 10:23 am

Commentor says grandparents were the neighbors who Koralynn was brought to on that horrifying day. Says their grandfather told them he had a vision that night of a beautiful, angelic female figure carrying a little girl in her arms in front of their home. Many thoughts and prayers are coming from our family to yours David and Becky.

:eek:hwow: :eek:hwow:

Monday, June 11, 2012 at 10:23 am

Commentor says grandparents were the neighbors who Koralynn was brought to on that horrifying day. Says their grandfather told them he had a vision that night of a beautiful, angelic female figure carrying a little girl in her arms in front of their home. Many thoughts and prayers are coming from our family to yours David and Becky.

:what: Were her grandparents also the neighbors who heard her screaming and never did a thing to help her?!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back