ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
$;',j! The story I've been waiting for ALL day comes on the news, the phone rings and the cat jumps up on the stove and starts eating my stew out of the pot..grrr

Maybe the reference to the Footy show?

I know some weeks over here its on diff nights and times due to other things on eg, State of Origin

I saw that, and thought well surely thats easy to findout. But they will need it (written)to table/submit before the courts. But there may be something else they were told in relation to another time frame and show. Interesting.

Gerards parents abused police, no surprise there huh.

I just heard on Ch 9 - QUT lecturer (I think he was from QUT) that said individuals posting on social media are held to the same legalities as media organisations. I know someone on here who will happy to have his/her point reiterated :) :)

Guess we need to be VERY careful now.
(Sorry mods, I know you asked us to not talk about this on this thread, but given it was presented in the news story tonight, thought it relevant to include here). Don't want to get into a discussion with anyone about it - just pointing it out for those who missed the news.

throw fruit at me if you like but.... does GBC colour his hair? Would that be a reason
for the beard hair sample?

They are gonna play the insanity card....and they will use it for bail...Id bet money on it....(lol...if I had any...giggles)

I said the same thing..I hope they are not going for the insanity plea.

I couldn't believe his lawyers have submitted in their bail plea, that he has 3 young daughters to care for?? you got to be kidding. If he is guilty I would hope not!. And He was not caring for them when he killed their mother(allegedly kiilled)

throw fruit at me if you like but.... does GBC colour his hair? Would that be a reason
for the beard hair sample?

He could, but I dont think so....He seems rather salt and pepper to me.

Should you want to ask any questions within reason I might be able to help.....

I never realised that they take blood of people going in.....So they would have likely taken a blood sample from him? Could he have denied giving blood? Do you think that him being in remand would mean they would do the same? or do they only do that when they in to the BIGHOUSE?

Did they have to show the G Pash again? I am no longer hungry.

TV Nine News - reporter stated police intended to arrest him tomorrow Friday, but after conversations with family, concerns for GBC's mental state prompted the arrest yesterday. Also, QPS had considered arresting him on 3 separate occasions, but decided to hold on to secure further evidence.

Dickies have temporary custody of the kids until Monday, when other arrangements may be made.

I just heard on Ch 9 - QUT lecturer (I think he was from QUT) that said individuals posting on social media are held to the same legalities as media organisations. I know someone on here who will happy to have his/her point reiterated :) :)

(Sorry mods, I know you asked us to not talk about this on this thread, but given it was presented in the news story tonight, thought it relevant to include here). Don't want to get into a discussion with anyone about it - just pointing it out for those who missed the news.

I saw it and thought..crap, lol, have I said anything ? I have tried to be very cautious all throughout.

Peter Black from QUT, knows what he is talking about - one of the subjects he teaches is cyberlaw http://staff.qut.edu.au/staff/black5/

Great lecturer.

Exactly what Watsonian and others have been talking about.

Interfering with a body doesn't only mean a sexual act or dismembering. It also means moving only or even just touching something.

OR burying it in a shallow grave at the edge of Kholo Creek, OR wrapping chain around the body....all improper interference.....

I said the same thing..I hope they are not going for the insanity plea.

I couldn't believe his lawyers have submitted in their bail plea, that he has 3 young daughters to care for?? you got to be kidding. If he is guilty I would hope not!. And He was not caring for them when he killed their mother(allegedly kiilled)

If only he thought about this when he was harming his wife...and then moving her to the bed of a creek.

One point I would love to have confirmed.....I guess we may never find out, is whether she did infact end up in water....or whether she remained high up on the bank unaffected by the creek below. This could really play havoc on what would have happened ot DNA samples etc..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975