ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it and thought..crap, lol, have I said anything ? I have tried to be very cautious all throughout.

Yes you have been very cautious UT...one of the very few...& the rest of us...welll....are we in trouble now...lol.

If only he thought about this when he was harming his wife...and then moving her to the bed of a creek.

One point I would love to have confirmed.....I guess we may never find out, is whether she did infact end up in water....or whether she remained high up on the bank unaffected by the creek below. This could really play havoc on what would have happened ot DNA samples etc..... :(

I think only time will tell when it gets to trial...

I don't think it's possible for us to know for sure without seeing what that creek was really like after that huge downpour.

$;',j! The story I've been waiting for ALL day comes on the news, the phone rings and the cat jumps up on the stove and starts eating my stew out of the pot..grrr

You know that happened to me a few weeks ago....I turned the stove off, ran back to the computer for a few minutes.....then went back to get my steak and it was gone..................I was like "HUH?".......Cat had finished it. He managed to get the thing out of a hot frypan...

You poor hon, always when you want to know something, that inadveertent sidetracking occurs. :(

Bayside..........sorry to be a pest....but what did you mean in your post about Gerards parents abusing police....?

I never realised that they take blood of people going in.....So they would have likely taken a blood sample from him? Could he have denied giving blood? Do you think that him being in remand would mean they would do the same? or do they only do that when they in to the BIGHOUSE?

Every prisoner must submit to a blood test reasons being....
HIV for segregation.
And for their own personal heath on admission. eg drugs ect

Why would they need to take a sample of beard at the same growth stage? If it was found under her fingernails- they should have DNA. All they need is his DNA to match. (I don't see length of hair really matters if they have DNA- thats pretty powerful evidence)

To prove beyond Reasonable doubt.
IMO , Yes they would have DNA already. But may want to show more.
I hope I am making sense and thanks for your question xx

You know that happened to me a few weeks ago....I turned the stove off, ran back to the computer for a few minutes.....then went back to get my steak and it was gone..................I was like "HUH?".......Cat had finished it. He managed to get the thing out of a hot frypan...

You poor hon, always when you want to know something, that inadveertent sidetracking occurs. :(

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't think the DNA has anything to do with under the fingernails, he can say she was squeezing pimples on his back that night! He lives with her, he could get very creative and come up with a miriad of reasons. I think it has to do with a blood spot on something, in the house, in the car? IMO, (I am not stating GBC actually has pimples on his back)

Every prisoner must submit to a blood test reasons being....
HIV for segregation.
And for their own personal heath on admission. eg drugs ect

I am so naive.....I didnt even think of STDs etc. I can imagine a fair amount may be drug users....WHOA....I dont like needles....Just another reason to never commit a crime... :)

Yes you have been very cautious UT...one of the very few...& the rest of us...welll....are we in trouble now...lol.

Lol, so If I go down for anything, considering my caution..then you lot all better start packing your bags:floorlaugh:..;) HOpe they got enough room for everyone.. :p

Gerards parents abused police, no surprise there huh.

I just heard that too! wtf would they do that for, unless GBC has them convinced of his innocence. Even so, how damn rude of them!!

I saw it and thought..crap, lol, have I said anything ? I have tried to be very cautious all throughout.

You have done well....promise I will look twice before I click on yours, we have no right to hurt anyones feelings....sometimes it makes you want to jump through the screen.......:floorlaugh:

Should you want to ask any questions within reason I might be able to help.....

thanks Keen toKnow

What are the procedures that GBC would have gone through last night, today and tomorrow.? What will the weekend be like? Can he have visitors? Would the children be able to see him? Would he allowed to request personal items - eg books etc? How will the other prisoners treat him?

Thank you so much

Lol, so If I go down for anything, considering my caution..then you lot all better start packing your bags:floorlaugh:..;) HOpe they got enough room for everyone.. :p

Maybe we need to find a place called Websleuths Island.....Where we all go to evade defamation charges.... :woohoo:

If you get 1 year, i'll defintiely get life....lol

What's the significance of the programming schedules requested by police of all TV stations in Brisbane for 18-19 April?

I imagine this is to see what time the Footy Show actually started on the Thursday night as it notorious for running late. Probably to confirm his story of seeing Allison watching the Footy Show at 10 p.m.

My husband has insisted from the beginning that the Footy Show on that night was running late as the Voice was on and that it didnt start until about 10.30 p.m.

I think that footy show has a habit of starting later than programmed

The Footy Show was my first thought but why would Channel 7 make a big deal of the fact that all media outlets, including Channel 7 (who have nothing to do with The Footy Show), were asked for their programming schedules?
IMO there are still many surprises to come, some of them very unsavoury.
Better not say too much or will get into terrrubbble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419