Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #19 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the soft hearts out there..

This is the guy.
mo.

As for time...
He had no idea how much time he had with her.
He had no idea if the school called her parent. He had no idea if police were called.
He had no idea if police were looking for him.

She is not that far away. mo.
but most of the time finding a body takes time.

It took 3 months to find Michelle Le and we knew who did it and we knew lots of details that should have let us find her quick.
That did not happen and as a matter of fact the area where she was found was searched before. So even with the dogs and the best of eyes and experience it takes time and patience.

I can name lots of other searches that went the same way.

I know Marlene wants to find Sierra alive and those that can will search for that. I hope they find her alive.

The reality for myself and others is finding a body well hidden and those that search for that will continue.

I read here looking for "Research" done by your members. Which may give a person reading "direction". That in itself takes lots of time as we have learned in so many other cases.
Because of that some of your members have great value.

Remember Natalee.. We rocked Aruba ! They will never forget us. lol

For the soft hearts out there..

This is the guy.
mo.

As for time...
He had no idea how much time he had with her.
He had no idea if the school called her parent. He had no idea if police were called.
He had no idea if police were looking for him.

She is not that far away. mo.
but most of the time finding a body takes time.

It took 3 months to find Michelle Le and we knew who did it and we knew lots of details that should have let us find her quick.
That did not happen and as a matter of fact the area where she was found was searched before. So even with the dogs and the best of eyes and experience it takes time and patience.

I can name lots of other searches that went the same way.

I know Marlene wants to find Sierra alive and those that can will search for that. I hope they find her alive.

The reality for myself and others is finding a body well hidden and those that search for that will continue.

I read here looking for "Research" done by your members. Which may give a person reading "direction". That in itself takes lots of time as we have learned in so many other cases.
Because of that some of your members have great value.

Remember Natalee.. We rocked Aruba ! They will never forget us. lol

Yes, just a few months ago they were looking for a very popular DJ named Mike Grefner, who went missing in Whistler, B.C. Canada. The found him a month or so later in an area they had checked quite thoroughly. It's hard work.

I participated in one of the searches for Sierra, and I was a quite annoyed at how quickly everyone moved through the search area. "Hurry, we have alot of ground to cover today!" I kept saying we should slow down and only cover a small area if that's what it took to check it thoroughly. My concerns went unheeded. I can tell you that the areas my group searched that day had 10,000 places she could have been that we didn't have time to look in to. In particular, we were given permission to search a commercial farm. There were stacks and stacks and stacks and stacks and stacks of crates, and oil drums, and....well you get the message. As I searched I was petrified every time I looked in one of those drums and crates for what I might find...but I kept looking. But it was just me, and no one else on the search Team seemed to want to be as detailed as I was being. It was so very frustrating, and I felt so powerless.
I hope my search experience isn't representative of the larger search efforts. If it is, then I can certainly understand why she hasn't been found. SEARCH PARTIES...SLOW DOWN. BE THOROUGH.

Yes, just a few months ago they were looking for a very popular DJ named Mike Grefner, who went missing in Whistler, B.C. Canada. The found him a month or so later in an area they had checked quite thoroughly. It's hard work.

I participated in one of the searches for Sierra, and I was a quite annoyed at how quickly everyone moved through the search area. "Hurry, we have alot of ground to cover today!" I kept saying we should slow down and only cover a small area if that's what it took to check it thoroughly. My concerns went unheeded. I can tell you that the areas my group searched that day had 10,000 places she could have been that we didn't have time to look in to. In particular, we were given permission to search a commercial farm. There were stacks and stacks and stacks and stacks and stacks of crates, and oil drums, and....well you get the message. As I searched I was petrified every time I looked in one of those drums and crates for what I might find...but I kept looking. But it was just me, and no one else on the search Team seemed to want to be as detailed as I was being. It was so very frustrating, and I felt so powerless.
I hope my search experience isn't representative of the larger search efforts. If it is, then I can certainly understand why she hasn't been found. SEARCH PARTIES...SLOW DOWN. BE THOROUGH.

Nice job! That's the problem with any kind of volunteer work unfortunately. I'm the same way as you by nature. I've participated in Habitat for Humanity a number of times. It drives me nuts how people show up late unconcerned for the jobs and how un-detailed they are. BUT - more gets done with volunteers than if there weren't any. That farm you were at, probably wouldn't have been searched yet if it were left up to LE.

We have a case right now in Jamaica....a woman who was living here from Trinidad went missing a week ago. They found her her body two days ago. Very tragic. Three young girls left behind. Very suspicious behavior from hubby she just left....but my main point is that it was a miracle they even found her as she was in the middle of hundreds of acres of cane fields, very far from where she went missing. Her jewelry is what has helped to identify her, but LE are waiting for dental records from Trinidad to fully confirm. So so sad and tragic. As for Sierra, it's sad to think she's out there somewhere and cannot be found and given a proper burial. Sick to think of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How come they can't do anything to make him talk? I mean if there is enough evidence to say it was murder why can't they do anything to make him tell LE where she is?!? Poor little girl. She is so beautiful! I still refuse to believe she is dead. There is no way.

Weneedjustice, you are giving me a bad case of deja vu.

Interesting that you continue to bring up the Support Antolin Facebook page.

That is the product of one troll with too much time on their hands, and some fairly obvious mental problems.

How come they can't do anything to make him talk? I mean if there is enough evidence to say it was murder why can't they do anything to make him tell LE where she is?!? Poor little girl. She is so beautiful! I still refuse to believe she is dead. There is no way.

JMO and MOO ...

BBM: I am confused as to what you mean when you say "make him talk" -- so do you mean "torture" him until he talks ?

If that is what you mean, then allowing the tactics of "torture" to "make a person talk" would clearly violate a citizen's "civil rights" as well as the Constitution of the United States ... Also, it would put the United States as a country in a different status if "torture" was allowed in the U.S. ... the U.S. would then become a "barbaric type" country where citizens' civil rights are violated, and torture is condoned ...

I Thank God I live in the United States of America where we have :

- The "Fifth Amendment", which protects a person from being FORCED to incriminate themselves ...

- The "Presumption of Innocence", where a person is considered INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty in a court of law ...

I'll take a jury of 12 anyday than a "dictatorship" that tortures its citizens ...

Again, JMO and MOO ...

:moo::moo::moo:

LE must contend with the fact that there is a good chance the body will never be found. While San Jose, to the north is heavily urban and the land in the immediate vicinity of Morgan Hill is farm land, most of the surrounding area, in say a radius of 20 miles, is steep, heavily vegetated, undeveloped land. Some, particularly to the west, is public. This land tends to be forested with plenty of dense brush. A body could be carried a short distance from one of the many access roads into heavy cover and it would not be seen. The privately owned land tends to be more grassy rangeland but there is plenty of brush and cover and it is usually protected by barbed wire fencing (that isn't that hard to breech). There is some deer hunting in the fall, otherwise there are few people poking around on private land or public land off established trails. If someone wanted to disappear a body, particularly a body light enough to carry, it would be very easy in that area.

I think LE knows perfectly well that Sierra may never be found; they searched and searched, before making their charges, and probably figured they may as well go ahead now, rather than hope Sierra would be found, and risking this perp committing other acts. JMO

Weneedjustice, you are giving me a bad case of deja vu.

Interesting that you continue to bring up the Support Antolin Facebook page.

That is the product of one troll with too much time on their hands, and some fairly obvious mental problems.

What do u mean a bad case of deja vu?

And I keep bringing it up because I don't understand why in the h*** would ANYONE create such a page? I mean how *advertiser censored**** in the head could you be to do that? That's why I think it's someone either related to him or who knows him.

Also I do know that the person obviously has some mental issues, but I just still don't understand their intentions

JMO and MOO ...

BBM: I am confused as to what you mean when you say "make him talk" -- so do you mean "torture" him until he talks ?

If that is what you mean, then allowing the tactics of "torture" to "make a person talk" would clearly violate a citizen's "civil rights" as well as the Constitution of the United States ... Also, it would put the United States as a country in a different status if "torture" was allowed in the U.S. ... the U.S. would then become a "barbaric type" country where citizens' civil rights are violated, and torture is condoned ...

I Thank God I live in the United States of America where we have :

- The "Fifth Amendment", which protects a person from being FORCED to incriminate themselves ...

- The "Presumption of Innocence", where a person is considered INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty in a court of law ...

I'll take a jury of 12 anyday than a "dictatorship" that tortures its citizens ...

Again, JMO and MOO ...

Noooo, I don't mean torture. I meant like maybe cut some sort of a deal with him or tell him that they will also charge him with the rest of the cases at Safeway , or say that they will take away his kids... I don't know. I just seriously don't get why can't they somehow get it out of him. Not torture though..

JMO and MOO ... but Sierra has not been found as of this date, so there is NO evidence that indicates what REALLY happened to her ...

And who knows, she MAY be alive ... as of this date, there is NO evidence that clearly indicates that she IS deceased ... although the DA/LE is trying to convince everyone that their "theory" -- that she stopped using "social media" -- which in their opinion, means she is deceased ...

There is NO "crime scene" ... ... NO "blood evidence" ... NO "HRD dog hit" ... NO "body" ...

If LE has strong evidence -- then that's good !

BUT ... they are NOT sharing it with the public, which is their "right" in order NOT to compromise their continued investigation and their case for trial ...

AND ... JMO, but I do NOT believe they have strong evidence ... what I have seen so far, they have a very weak case because of weak evidence ...

Again, JMO and MOO ...

Wow, I don't understand why you are so convinced that there's no evidence? They wouldn't be able to lock him up if there wasn't any solid evidence and accuse him of murder. They even said that if he is NOT guilty on the murder charge he is NOT getting the kidnapping charge either.

Wow, I don't understand why you are so convinced that there's no evidence? They wouldn't be able to lock him up if there wasn't any solid evidence and accuse him of murder. They even said that if he is NOT guilty on the murder charge he is NOT getting the kidnapping charge either.

I don't understand it either. Here we have a case where LE is actually going ahead and some don't believe they have evidence and yet in cases with a lot less, some people are upset that LE has not brought charges yet.

I don't understand it either. Here we have a case where LE is actually going ahead and some don't believe they have evidence and yet in cases with a lot less, some people are upset that LE has not brought charges yet.

Fear not. The Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office has a blackbelt team of investigators and prosecutors. Because this is such a high profile case they have been extra careful to have all their ducks in a row before the arrest, and I can assure you they will get a conviction.

Fear not. The Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office has a blackbelt team of investigators and prosecutors. Because this is such a high profile case they have been extra careful to have all their ducks in a row before the arrest, and I can assure you they will get a conviction.
Yup, I totally agree with you about their prosecutors!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

JMO and MOO ... I stated that they did not have "strong evidence" -- even though they claim to ...

There is NO evidence of a "crime scene" and NO evdience of "blood" and NO evidence of an HRD "hit" and NO "body" ...

Now, IF they had evidence of a "crime scene", "blood evidence", and even an HRD "hit", I would not be as "skeptical" as to the evidence ...

But DNA evidence alone is NOT enough IMO as DNA evidence IS "circumstantial evidence" ...

In addition to that, labs do make mistakes ... see the info from my previous post :

From the Nothern California Innocence Project :

snippets from : http://law.scu.edu/ncip/File/NCIP_052207_Quadco.pdf

Since our last newsletter in September, the Northern California Innocence Project at Santa Clara Law has helped exonerate two more wrongly convicted people: Jeffrey Rodriguez and Kenneth Foley.

... [more details of case included in article]

When the district attorney’s office ordered the jeans retested, the results
proved there was no oil on Rodriguez’s pants, discrediting the testimony of the Santa Clara Crime Lab criminalist. Based on the new evidence, the Santa Clara County district attorney dismissed the charges, and Rodriguez was released on February 5.

This case was included in the 2006 San Jose Mercury News series Tainted
Trials, Stolen Justice, which highlighted wrongful convictions and other problems in the in Santa Clara County criminal justice system.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA **arrest**CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 #18

:moo:

Here is an update on the "Sketch" that everyone thought was Antolin :waitasec:

snipped from : http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_86ffd0fc-b1a8-11e1-b326-0019bb30f31a.html

The Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office is not investigating a possible link between a sketch of a man who tried to seduce a 10-year-old Gilroy girl in July 2011 and Sierra LaMar’s alleged kidnapper, but Gilroy Police already have.

According to GPD, an incident involving a Hispanic male who allegedly attempted to lure the girl into his car July 26, 2011 has drawn recent attention from the community, as some have said the drawing of the suspect released by police looks similar to Antolin Garcia Torres, the murder suspect tied to Sierra’s disappearance.

snipped from : http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...cle_1ed91cfb-9df8-5ef2-a810-e46fca51c56d.html

The Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office is not investigating a possible link between a sketch of a man who tried to seduce a 10-year-old Gilroy girl in July 2011 and Sierra LaMar’s alleged kidnapper, but Gilroy Police already have.

Sadly, many are locked up and convicted of crimes with little to no proof. It's not like it DOESN'T happen.

JMO and MOO ... I stated that they did not have "strong evidence" -- even though they claim to ...

There is NO evidence of a "crime scene" and NO evdience of "blood" and NO evidence of an HRD "hit" and NO "body" ...

Now, IF they had evidence of a "crime scene", "blood evidence", and even an HRD "hit", I would not be as "skeptical" as to the evidence ...

But DNA evidence alone is NOT enough IMO as DNA evidence IS "circumstantial evidence" ...

In addition to that, labs do make mistakes ... see the info from my previous post :

Since our last newsletter in September, the Northern California Innocence Project at Santa Clara Law has helped exonerate two more wrongly convicted people: Jeffrey Rodriguez and Kenneth Foley.

proved there was no oil on Rodriguez’s pants, discrediting the testimony of the Santa Clara Crime Lab criminalist. Based on the new evidence, the Santa Clara County district attorney dismissed the charges, and Rodriguez was released on February 5.

Trials, Stolen Justice, which highlighted wrongful convictions and other problems in the in Santa Clara County criminal justice system.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA **arrest**CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 #18

r u trying to defend Antolin? I don't understand your intentions

Circumstantial evidence is often stronger than direct evidence. I was at the Santa Clara County Crime Lab last year, and it is state-of-the-art now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23