Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @sganim: Court resumes now w jury. One prosecution witness, then defense starts presenting its case. Says it'll take 3 days. t ...

by matthewkemeny via twitter10:08 AM

RT @sganim: #Sandusky Judge John Cleland said he was concerned about a broad time frame of alleged abuse, but says it's up to jury to de ...

by matthewkemeny via twitter10:08 AM

Court resumes now w jury. One prosecution witness, then defense starts presenting its case. Says it'll take 3 days. www.pennlive.com

by sganim via twitter10:03 AM

#Sandusky Judge John Cleland said he was concerned about a broad time frame of alleged abuse, but says it's up to jury to determine.

by sganim via twitter10:00 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1y9bYYxjE

~above respectfully BBM~

This judge sounds ignorant about pedophiles and child molesters. Geesh! does he think this is something that only happens once & and while with these predators? moo

From ThoughtFox above:

And I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped. There are many that I didn't have -- I hardly had any contact with who I have helped in many, many ways."

Just some of them, eh? What a damning statement....can't wait for the cross-examination!

From ThoughtFox above:

And I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped. There are many that I didn't have -- I hardly had any contact with who I have helped in many, many ways."

Just some of them, eh? What a damning statement....can't wait for the cross-examination!

me neither Reader-I say let JS keep talking huh!!!

From ThoughtFox above:

Damning!!!

I just wanted to reiterate that because the Costas interview makes my skin crawl....

A lot of it will the qualifications of the experts on both sides.
IMO, the defense could bring in psychiastists Freud, Skinner and Maslow to declare that Jerry's behavior is r/t HPD and even they wouldn't be able to rescue Jerry with this diagnosis.

The prosecution will quickly point out that the psychiatrist who is the defense's expert witness is a PAID expert witness. The jury will understand that if you shell out enough money, you can find some doc that will blame Jerry's behavior on a disorder besides pedophilia. Perhaps this doc will also inform the jury that Jerry's behavior was also influenced by his PMS, vaginismus, and menopause.

IMO, the defense could bring in psychiastists Freud, Skinner and Maslow to declare that Jerry's behavior is r/t HPD and even they wouldn't be able to rescue Jerry with this diagnosis.

The prosecution will quickly point out that the psychiatrist who is the defense's expert witness is a PAID expert witness. The jury will understand that if you shell out enough money, you can find some doc that will blame Jerry's behavior on a disorder besides pedophilia. Perhaps this doc will also inform the jury that Jerry's behavior was also influenced by his PMS, vaginismus, and menopause.

Where are the smilies when I need them??? :floorlaugh:

jeff kolakowski‏@jdkolakowski

Prosecution in #Sandusky case calling 1 more witness today, then Amendola's turn. Defense expected to take 3 days @CBSPhilly

~~~

Chris Morelli‏@ChrisMorelli

#Sandusky defense team still trying to get the case tossed. I'll say this: They're persistent. And a little bit crazy, too.

~~~

Dan Wetzel‏@DanWetzel

Amendola reaffirms Sandusky will testify: "Did I make an opening statement? I'm Catholic. I don't lie." http://ow.ly/bE6Yq

~~~

Trace Sharp‏@newscoma

Unaired Footage From Jerry Sandusky Interview With Bob Costas Might Be Shown in Trial l The Philly Post http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_phil...aired-footage-sanduskys-interview-bob-costas/

~~~

Philly.com‏@phillydotcom

Sandusky Trial: Judge admits to some concerns over lack of specific dates http://ow.ly/bEl0b

~~~

~above respectfully BBM~

This judge sounds ignorant about pedophiles and child molesters. Geesh! does he think this is something that only happens once & and while with these predators? moo
ARGH!

Maybe the judge was referring to the prosecution supposedly not being specific enough in stating when some of the crimes happened (as if little boys would keep a calendar with the exact time and dates when Jerry raped them)?

Perhaps this doc will also inform the jury that Jerry's behavior was also influenced by his PMS, vaginismus, and menopause.

OMG, Pensfan....you got me, lol !

:jail:

Prosecutors have told Judge John Cleland they would call one more witness before resting their case.

by WGAL 10:38 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1y9kQBLRG

RT @cvmikesisak: Former Penn State assistant coach **** Anderson is first #Sandusky defense witness.

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:49 AM

Next up: the defense RT @cvmikesisak: BREAKING: Prosecution rests in #Sandusky trial.

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:49 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1y9lwP6hd

Michael Sisak ‏@cvmikesisak

Former Penn State assistant coach Dick Anderson is first #Sandusky defense witness.

~~~

Chris Otto ‏@YDRChrisOtto

Also interesting to see a respected former PSU coach in here as a character witness for Sandusky. State needs to attack him in cross.

~~~

Philly.com News ‏@phillynews

Sandusky case taxed investigative resources, alleged victim's patience http://ow.ly/bE7Rq

~~~

Had to look up one of these issues.........I hate to see what would happen if LE ever check my computer. :floorlaugh:

Spoke with **** Anderson's wife on Fri. She told me they are "withholding judgements until there's a verdict." **** was in court last Monday

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:51 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1y9mcVo4p

Anderson's wife also told me this is about "supporting a friend." The two were linked as former players, coaches and apparently confidants.

by audsnyder4 via twitter10:56 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1y9nnp8Yp

An Intriguing Figure Has Yet to Speak at Sandusky’s Sexual Assault Trial

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/18/s...is-an-intriguing-figure-in-his-case.html?_r=1

..............Through the prosecution’s presentation, though, another figure has emerged, if only vaguely: Dorothy Sandusky, Sandusky’s wife. Those who believe Sandusky to be guilty have been unsure what to make of her. Had she truly been in the dark? Was she in denial? Was she, too, culpable, having, perhaps through negligence, served as an enabler?

Did she ever confront her husband about all the young boys in their lives, and in their basement playroom, and, as has been claimed in the trial, in their hotel rooms? One accuser testified that, knowing Dorothy was upstairs in the family home, he cried out for help as Sandusky raped him. ...........

There are also hints that she failed to grasp the seriousness of her husband’s legal predicament when Sandusky was formally charged last fall.

More at link.....

Omg, this writer has his snark fully intact-- very skillful, imo. He got in a couple of twists of the knife: One, that the basement was NOT soundproof, he writes--

One accuser testified last week that Sandusky once halted an assault in the basement after he heard Dorothy calling to him from upstairs.

Oh yeah!?!

Then secondly, he jabs a little at Dottie for enduring a relationship that doesn't rate her as high as the family dog, he tells about an incident that happened in November of last year--

Early in the morning of Nov. 11, 2011, someone threw cinder blocks through a storm window at the Sandusky house. Paul Kletchka said he spoke to the Sanduskys as they surveyed the damage with their St. Bernard, Bo.

Kletchka said he asked them if they had anyone they could stay with.

“I said, ‘I’m concerned for your safety and, honestly, I’m concerned for my family’s safety too,’ ” Kletchka said. “Jerry said, ‘I’m not going anywhere without Bo; Bo is all I have left.’ ”

Dorothy, he said, stood beside Sandusky. Silently.

:what: :thud: :fence:

It could explain a detail, but this a problem. Part of the disorder is trying to appeal to someone sexually, a Marylin Monroe type thing. Marylin was going "Oooh" to men. Sandusky was going "Oooh" to boys.

It could explain a detail, but this a problem. Part of the disorder is trying to appeal to someone sexually, a Marylin Monroe type thing. Marylin was going "Oooh" to men. Sandusky was going "Oooh" to boys.

Uhhhh, I beg to differ. Sandusky was NOT being overtly sexual to attract boys! If he were, people would have STOPPED him and the boys would have avoided him at all costs. He was being sneaky, manipulative, cunning, and running a dam* con on everyone. :moo:

Pfft. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member