ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
In between driving back and forth to Detroit and trying to catch up on homework, I have fallen incredibly behind.

Have they found Jun's head yet? (And yes I am trying to catch up, and will likely find the answer to this all on my own, but I'm 911,547 posts behind, so help a girl out here.)

In between driving back and forth to Detroit and trying to catch up on homework, I have fallen incredibly behind.

Have they found Jun's head yet? (And yes I am trying to catch up, and will likely find the answer to this all on my own, but I'm 911,547 posts behind, so help a girl out here.)

Not yet. It is the first order of business when they are allowed to interrogate him, say LE.

Not yet. Their plan is to interrogate the suspect in hopes he will tell them.

I just hope they don't make a deal with him. I'll be furious.

Not yet

From the video on Canada AM (CTV) is anyone else shocked that LM didn't stare directly into the camera? In fact... he turned away... not what I thought he would do.

6m Domenic Fazioli ‏@DomenicFazioli
Expect judge to order psych eval for Luka #Magnotta today, would spend next 30-60 days at Pinel Institute in Mtl, return court end summer

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This really concerns me. We have another case here. The wife of a Rizzuto mafia gang member murdered their 2 daughters. This was in 2009. 3 years later, still no psych report. For those interested, the accused is Giuseppe DiVito (there was an international manhunt for him) and the wife who murdered their daughters alleged poisoning is Adele Sorella.

4m 94,5 FM INFO ‏@CJFOFM
Luka #Magnotta comparaîtra au palais de justice de Montréal à 14h30, en visioconférence.

---------

The above tweets states his court appearance will be at 2:30 pm via video conference.

With this case having a Political component i have no doubt it will all be handled timely :moo:

Isn't there Necrophilia scenes in A Serbian Movie to.

LM wrote (copy/paste) a review on this movie here: http://www.orble.com/luka-magntota-serbian-film/

OMG, I'm shocked :what: with this review. Thank you for this, I guess this is one of his main source of inspiration, here the movie plot from imdb:

"An aging *advertiser censored* star agrees to participate in an "art film" in order to make a clean break from the business, only to discover that he has been drafted into making a pedophilia and necrophilia themed snuff film. "

So he's having a psychiatric evaluation. Good. They'll find that he's fully competent to stand trial. Then.....into the slammer he goes.

:jail:

From the video on Canada AM (CTV) is anyone else shocked that LM didn't stare directly into the camera? In fact... he turned away... not what I thought he would do.

He looked to his left when he was about to enter the police van. Not sure if he was looking for a camera or trying to figure out where he was or the officer with the rifle caught his attention.

I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for a bullet proof vest and was denied. He's a coward!

I am not surprised. I have said from the beginning that I didn't think he was a psychopath. Narcissistic, yes, but not a psychopath. I think he ewanted to be seen as one though. If any of you remember Gacy, Berkowitz, Dalmer, Bundy when they were captured, and the smiles and the glee they had when in front of cameras...this we did not see from Luka. No, there is something else wrong with his brain.

If he had a standing prescription for psychotropic meds, even if he hadn't taken those for a while before his arrest, would he have had those meds reinstated in Germany, explaining his appearance exiting the plane? I only ask because the last time my sister was arrested, they asked her if she was taking meds and she told them she was supposed to be on a couple of depression meds, but hadn't taken them in months. A quick phone call to her doctor and a faxed prescription, and the jail started her back on her meds the next day.

Of course, this was an American jail, so I don't know the foreign policies on such things.

I'll remove. Please delete your post also. Thanks. I didn't get the warning. Weird.

Which link was it? Because i just had a pop up form my anit-virus saying something I clicked on had a rogue virus.

6m Domenic Fazioli ‏@DomenicFazioli
Expect judge to order psych eval for Luka #Magnotta today, would spend next 30-60 days at Pinel Institute in Mtl, return court end summer

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This really concerns me. We have another case here. The wife of a Rizzuto mafia gang member murdered their 2 daughters. This was in 2009. 3 years later, still no psych report. For those interested, the accused is Giuseppe DiVito (there was an international manhunt for him) and the wife who murdered their daughters alleged poisoning is Adele Sorella.

this is really bad. I've been thinking about the insanity / mental illness defense for a while because of a similar cannibal case in Sweden that I read a while ago. Isakin Jonsson, 'the skara cannibal'.
***spoiler for graphic content***
Isakin stabbed to death his girlfriend, cut her body in pieces, seasoned the meat with spices, fried the meat in a pan and ATE it. He was sent to a psychiatric ward. The problem is that the guy might not be insane after all, after years doing treatment he gave an interview telling that he didn't really want to eat the body parts, he didn't got a kick out of it or felt any pleasure in the act. He said that he came up with the idea that if he did something very bizarre, really shocking he would be sent to psychiatric treatment instead of prison. Today he has access to mobile phone and even internet and writes his own blog from the psych ward. He even found 'love' at the clinic, now he is engaged/dating Michelle Gustafsson who murdered a father of four and posted the picture with the dead victim saying it was her vampire meal in her personal blog.

Can Luka's defense play the insanity / mental illness card?
Is it possible that he is really sick like Vince Li or just pretending like Isakin Jonsson did to get away from prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member