AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If penetration is not alleged, but sexual contact is alleged, it will fall in the categories of 2nd degree CSC

Sexual contact includes contact to the genital area (but not penetration), groin, inner thigh, buttock or breast.

If any of the following apply along with the allegation of sexual contact, the charge of 2nd degree CSC will apply:
If the complaining witness is younger than 13 years old;
If the complaining witness is between 13 and 15, but related to the defendant, lives in the defendant’s household or if the defendant is in a position of authority to the complaining witness;
If the defendant is a teacher, substitute teacher, administrator of the school (in the same district at least) that the complaining witness attends;
If the defendant is an employee or contract employee of a school within the school district the complaining witness attends;
If force or coercion was used to complete the penetration or if the complaining witness was incapacitated;
If there was a weapon used;
If there was force/coercion and a personal injury;
If the complaining witness was incapacitated and there was personal injury;
If the defendant was in the process of committing another felony; or
If the defendant is engaging in the medical treatment or examination of the complaining witness for a purpose that is medically recognized as unethical or unacceptable.

http://defendingsexcrimes.com/2011/0...t-csc-charges/

For some reason this case reminds of another one a while back. In the Theodore/Tillman's Corner area police were searching for a white truck. It seems more than one account of a young person claiming that 2 men were trying to lure them into the vehicle. The driver looked older and there was a male passenger a bit younger than the driver. I don't know why this makes me remember that. I am trying to look it up and see whatever became of that...so far I cannot even find the news stories.

If you do a search for Topix AND Brittney Wood you will find posts -- written before these arrests -- that speculate who DH's victim is. It would definitely be incest if true.

I'm thinking the same thing! Do you just say to your brother in law, hey, there's this kid I've been wanting to molest, wanna join me? Like you're going to a movie? Blows my mind!

That might be part of the reason these crimes are being called "horrific." I cannot even imagine how this got started with more than one of them. Maybe it is something they experienced in their childhoods and they just continued the cycle on. That is the only reason I can come up with as to how something like this might get started.

If you do a search for Topix AND Brittney Wood you will find posts -- written before these arrests -- that speculate who DH's victim is. It would definitely be incest if true.

Which would make it an incest charge for SW also since it would be a blood niece, but not DK because it was a relation by marriage?

His FB says he's going to Alabama to work while the family stays in east Tennessee. I'm not sure what family that amounts to, i.e. wife, kids, parents etc...
Pics of him with his wife and children on vacation are on his FB. He talks about getting laid off in Tennessee and traveling back and forth for a job in Mobile. His former job was hiring again, but he didn't know if he would go back to it. Nothing on his FB looked suspicious to me before his arrest. btw...I thought at first DH's kids were his because he several pics taken with them.

I wonder who SW stayed with while in Mobile, and if that is where he came in contact with his victims.

Uncle Scott (Randall) is charged with "incest" but Uncle Dustin is not..Uncle Scott (Randall) is a 'WOOD' but Uncle Dustin is not..He's only married to a 'WOOD'..So, doesn't this mean that the victim is biologically a member of the 'WOOD' family?

I'm not trying to sleuth WHO the victim is but just trying to make this point & that this could also be why Dustin Kent is out on bail & Scott (Randall) Wood is not.

Re: Uncle Donnie..He would not have been charged with "incest" either IF there's only this ONE victim but does anyone believe that's ALL there is? I don't!

eta..I guess it's also possible all three (or more?) of these SICKO men had a diff victim but that seems kinda unlikely to me..OTH! I don't know too much about this kind of horrific behavior & could be all wrong.

According to his booking page, SW could be bonded out. He has 3 charges with $50,000 bond each for total of $150,000. Maybe no one has the money or the desire to bond him. I'll go find the arrest page.

Pics of him with his wife and children on vacation are on his FB. He talks about getting laid off in Tennessee and traveling back and forth for a job in Mobile. His former job was hiring again, but he didn't know if he would go back to it. Nothing on his FB looked suspicious to me before his arrest. btw...I thought at first DH's kids were his because he several pics taken with them.

I wonder who SW stayed with while in Mobile, and if that is where he came in contact with his victims.

Maybe the Styx river place?

So I guess Chessie knew her sister's husband was banned from her children. Donnie's wife says it's okay for Brittney to come visit Donnie at the river cabin if she can find a ride, so I guess they all visited about it. She says she and the kids won't be there but she's welcome. Really?

A whole lot of denial going on.

Actually, Donnie's wife (WWH) posted that this info came from Donnie..She claimed he told her about BW wanting to come to the Lake House & then what he said to her..This was Weds night (not Thursday) & she said Donnie was the one that told BW he would not be there but if she got a ride she was welcome.

I'm not sure if Chessie knew about Donnie's 'troubles'?..It's been reported she did not & is "shocked" about it..I'm assuming this includes her bro Scott & BIL Justin Kent also?

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

Enlarge Photo
WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54
Age On Booking Date: 42
Bond Amount: $150000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: BCSO , Dorm: F , Pod: F , Cell No: 008 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 2420 CONGRESS PARKWAY ATHENS TN 37303
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
13A-6-67 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $50000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $50000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) INCEST F $50000.00

Sexual abuse in the second degree.
A person commits the crime of sexual abuse in the second degree if:
He subjects another person to sexual contact who is incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than 16 years old; or
He, being 19 years old or older, subjects another person to sexual contact who is less than 16 years old, but more than 12 years old.

Sexual abuse in second degree is a Class A misdemeanor.

Sodomy in the second degree.
A person commits the crime of sodomy in the second degree if:
He, being 16 years old or older, engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person less than 16 and more than 12 years old.
He engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally defective.

Sodomy in the second degree is a Class B felony.

Alabama -- Section 13A-13-3 -- Incest

(a) A person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:

(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or
(2) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or
(3) His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or
(4) His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

(b) A person shall not be convicted of incest or of an attempt to commit incest upon the uncorroborated testimony of the person with whom the offense is alleged to have been committed.

(c) Incest is a Class C felony.http://www.drabruzzi.com/selected_state_incest_laws.htm

Enlarge Photo
KENT, DUSTIN ALTON (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004044
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 20:45:19
Age On Booking Date: 36
Bond Amount: $10000.00
CELL Assigned:
Address Given: 7041 MARLE RD MOBILE AL 36619
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
13A-6-63 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY FIRST DEGREE F F $10000.00
13A-6-62 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) RAPE SECOND DEGREE S

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/sm...CSO12MNI005246

Sodomy in the first degree.
A person commits the crime of sodomy in the first degree if:
He engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person by forcible compulsion; or
He engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated; or
He, being 16 years old or older, engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is less than 12 years old.

Sodomy in the first degree is a Class A felony.

Rape in the second degree.
A male commits the crime of rape in the second degree if:
Being 16 years old or older, he engages in sexual intercourse with a female less than 16 and more than 12 years old; provided, however, the actor is at least two years older than the female.
He engages in sexual intercourse with a female who is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally defective.

Rape in the second degree is a Class B felony.
http://www.houseofruthdothan.org/rapelaws.htm

Could it be that the police are protecting BW, maybe she is a witness, and because mre arrests might still be to come they havent let anyone know. Wuld they leave the family in the dark if she was in prtective custody? I guess so since its the family being investigated.... Just a thought!

so it looks like to me whomever they were molesting was over 12 but less than 16?
So thats not Britt, or am I reading this wrong?

Uncle Scott (Randall) is charged with "incest" but Uncle Dustin is not..Uncle Scott (Randall) is a 'WOOD' but Uncle Dustin is not..He's only married to a 'WOOD'..So, doesn't this mean that the victim is biologically a member of the 'WOOD' family?

I'm not trying to sleuth WHO the victim is but just trying to make this point & that this could also be why Dustin Kent is out on bail & Scott (Randall) Wood is not.

Re: Uncle Donnie..He would not have been charged with "incest" either IF there's only this ONE victim but does anyone believe that's ALL there is? I don't!

eta..I guess it's also possible all three (or more?) of these SICKO men had a diff victim but that seems kinda unlikely to me..OTH! I don't know too much about this kind of horrific behavior & could be all wrong.

Incest law in Alabama:
Alabama -- Section 13A-13-3 -- Incest

(a) A person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:

(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or
(2) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or
(3) His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or
(4) His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

(b) A person shall not be convicted of incest or of an attempt to commit incest upon the uncorroborated testimony of the person with whom the offense is alleged to have been committed.

(c) Incest is a Class C felony

http://www.drabruzzi.com/selected_state_incest_laws.htm

She is over 18; LE would not have to tell her family if she is in hiding or in their custody...JMO

She is over 18; LE would not have to tell her family if she is in hiding or in their custody...JMO

This is true. I have heard of them telling the family something along the lines of. "we found him/her. they are fine. they do not want to come home and that's all we can say". It seems like they would do this, but maybe not.

Actually, Donnie's wife (WWH) posted that this info came from Donnie..She claimed he told her about BW wanting to come to the Lake House & then what he said to her..This was Weds night (not Thursday) & she said Donnie was the one that told BW he would not be there but if she got a ride she was welcome.

I'm not sure if Chessie knew about Donnie's 'troubles'?..It's been reported she did not & is "shocked" about it..I'm assuming this includes her bro Scott & BIL Justin Kent also?

Anything WWH should be considered unreliable at best.

CW knew about the investigation into DH. She didn't know about SW and DK.

Wasn't there info about panties and a wash cloth being found during one of the searches near Styx River?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow